What's the most DYEL lift?

What's the most DYEL lift? And why is it incline bench?

Seriously its a waste of time, its halfway between bench and ohp, its a total cop out and me and my boys absolutly roast any loser we see doing it.

Attached: shutterstock68880256.jpg (600x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CV-EoeCDgaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know, i dont even care anymore

Any triceps exercise. Just do bench press.

Tricep Kickbacks

Any of those instagram thot's retarded "lifts", they often include useless elastic bands or are a shitty squat variation

Anything with a kettlebell

What? How is incline bench DYEL? its a great way to target the upper chest. Im genuinely confused

Attached: 1525315735433.png (480x539, 369K)

>I have an underdeveloped upper chest and it makes me feel insecure. How do I fix this?
I'd recommend incline bench, OP.

>Kickback
Agreed

I too am confused

dunno but I incline bench 2pl8 for 4x8 so I guess you'd be laughing quietly?

All of us incline bench 2pl8s for reps. It's still a cop out. Lol just do bench or OHP.

It's literally impossible to have a weak upper chest with bench and hop in your program

Kickbacks are a great exercise

Suck it up and do them

anything on machines

Yeah I inclined 3pl8ts my first day lol

>me and my boys
I can just imagine a group of 5 dyels following some meme bro split from their favorite youtuber thinking they have it all figured out as they struggle to bench 1 plate.

arnold loved incline

There's no tension on your tricep for at least half the range of motion.

Do skullcrushers like a real man

I just imagine some fat dude, basically loitering on the incline bench press, taking 3-5 min between sets...thinking that they are "working their upper chest". When in realiity they've meme'd themselves into looking EVEN FATTER

heigh, weight and BF%?

I don't think OP has a program

OP here, and I'll tell you right now I don't have a program, I've been lifting my whole god damn life and I self program at the beginning of each week depending on my schedule, and what has been done in the past. It usually consists of hitting each big compound lift 2-3x and some accessory work. On a slower week when I have more time to lift, I get in a session of OLY lifting. I was super busy this past month so I did full body 3x a week, this week I have some more time so I am doing ULrUL. it's gotten me to 1rm 2/3/4/5 @ 186lbs body weight.

Feelsbadman

Lol but this is the only lift that actually builds chest

Body? Legit impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=CV-EoeCDgaI

incline bench is better than flat bench though. Less stress on your rotators than flat benching and you also avoid getting the droopy bitch tit look

t. triceplet

Curls

Incline bench puts more stress on your shoulders, and droopy bitch tits come from a lagging lower chest than a lagging upper chest.

>Implying OP actually lifts
Anyway my vote for most DYEL exercise is probably cable curls

Op is a faggot, that’s why

I don't take shirtless selfies, but I have a normie pic I can post...will that suffice?

Only with timestamp.

Not sure I can time stamp a pic on my camera roll.

Are you me?

Then just take a pic with a piece of paper and write the date on it. That’s the method I see most often.

skullcrushers hurt my right elbow. what do

Stop doing them

Put lower weights and practice full extension.

>Doing lower weights
B-b-but...my ego!!!!

I don't go to a commercial gym anymore, but when I did go, every single DYEL would be doing pic-related all day every day. A sea of DYELs in snap-backs and gymthots in yoga pants all lined up on benches yanking away over and over and over.

Attached: dumbbell row.jpg (650x305, 29K)

I do this with pull ups. I've tried doing bent over rows, but I don't have the flexibility. Getting into the position feels like I'm stretching the fuck out of my hams, glutes and lower back. I figured those rows+pull ups would be a good substitute. Thoughts anyone?

Attached: 1533260778365.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Good so long as you're progressively adding weight to your pullups, which are taking the place of being your main back exercise.
Also you should work on your flexibility. Barbell rows really don't require flexibility so if that's a problem for you, you almost certainly have problems with the other major lifts like squat/bench/OHP/deadlift

>me and my boys
We both know you dont have friends OP

>what is reverse grip bench

Attached: 1431412296345.jpg (600x412, 20K)

Set your fake humble attitude aside and take some shirtless selfies. You're going to regret not doing so when the gains are gone one day.

t boomer

>decline bench
>dumbell version of compound lifts (bench, ohp, rows)
>cable chest flys
>lat pulldown

I just lay on my floor and lift the bar with no bench.

You mean floor presses? I fucking hated those. I had to do them for a few weeks because I bought all my homegym equipment besides a bench at first and then got the bench later on, so I had to resort to those as a hold-over. Maybe I just wasn't doing them properly, but I just don't see how you're supposed to even lift it off the floor at all when your forearms are longer than the distance from the ground to the bar. you can't even properly position your arms under the damn thing.

sorry user but he's right

Yeah they stuck but I kind of rotate my arms to lift the bar off the floor. I used to have a bench but I was being lazy one day and didn't screw everything down. My fat ass broke the damn thing and bent it all to shit. Now I'm stuck doing floor presses until I can buy an ottoman from walmart.

I did these with dumbbells before I bought a bench. Shit was lame, but it's better than just not doing the exercise. I can't even imagine how you'd properly do it with a barbell.

>pressing on an ottoman from walmart
"he was last heard screaming lightweight baby!"

What is reverse grip bench

>and me and my boys absolutly roast any loser we see doing it
Are you schizophrenic

Not for me, incline brings far less pain in my shoulders than flat. I work it in to give myself a break, because doing OHP and flat bench in a 2-3 day period leaves me hurting, and changing angle seems to offer relief and I still get some work in

kys

>me and my boys aboslutly roast any loser

DB bench is fantastic though

I agree with everything else though

arnold, the biggest dyel of them all

Do both you fucking brainlet

Elastic bands being Mini-resistance bands? They're extremely effective

>he fell for the meme

u will neber learn...

Friendly reminder that Incline DB Bench>>BB Flat Bench for chest aesthetics

Funny way to spell leg press

Donkey kicks

anything using a Smith machine

Can you find me a source on this? I believe you and I tell people this but they never believe me.

thiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccc

>Tells someone to do a near completely useless exercise
>He's the brainlet
Kek, why do you think he should be doing both when he just said tricep kickbacks are useless?

>me and my boys
Homosexual Jow Forums posters are the worse.

Deadlift eg. Jonnie Candito

what's wrong with this exercise?

DYEL spotted

>tell someone to train with elastics instead of weights
>somehow not dyel-tier

Nothing inherently wrong with it, but it's still the calling card of the DYEL.

Hhaha I see you are trying to force a meme here op. Here is what you do: kys