What's the point in marrying someone you don't love anymore if you're gonna just divorce them a year later?

What's the point in marrying someone you don't love anymore if you're gonna just divorce them a year later?

Attached: tyzgiell.jpg (292x320, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek I love that pic
so much emotion in a singular frame

Because women are retarded cunts without empathy and would rather have a farce of a relationship for a short period of time rather than say no, logic literally being 'because then everyone would think I'm a bitch'

Check out the look on her face. You can tell the "love" died the moment she saw him after his accident.

She divorced him and he ended up killing himself. True story.

If he wore a cool mask like some phantom of the opera type of shit he could make it work, if he wanted pictures of what happened to his face I don't know why he wanted to include it in their wedding photo. What war was he serving in?

Iraqi War

there isnt..dont..you dont marry people you dont love..why

the war against roasties
he lost

This happened somewhere in the 2nd Iraq war. I honestly don't know how people still sign up for the army after seeing pictures like this.

Oh, well ... I guess that was a bad investment, I wonder if either of them ever considered why he ended up there to begin with.
Shut up, trash.

would you still love someone if they lost they're face ? your telling me you wouldn't even think of it?

>getting your face blown off so a few people in the military industry can get even richer
I really wish Americans would stop falling for this meme. Feels bad

If they fought some stupid star wars tier war like the war on "terror" it would probably keep me up at night for a while wondering why someone I loved put them in a position to disfigure their body for no fucking reason.

If you truly love someone then you wouldn't leave them after something like this happened. If you can't understand why, you've never been in love.

Yes. Not everyone is a shallow fucking woman.

Chad
originalo

Attached: tyler-51.jpg (500x300, 50K)

No that would be shitty to leave them *because* of the injury, but he could have made it cool by wearing some sort of mask unless he wanted people to see what happened. In a way he was showcasing an injury that really had no reason to happen. He's not a bad person for doing this, he was definitely brave, but in that moment when the picture was taken, it wasn't supposed to be made into a spectacle about his role in the stupid war. If I were him I'd have bought a nice tuxedo and wore a cool mask so I could at least make some kind of superhero joke about it instead of standing there looking like a video game monster in my decorated suit after I was put through such senseless hell by my own country.

He died as he lived: with hands

What the fuck does any of that have to do with my point about love? If that bitch ever loved him, she would not have left him. In fact, I'd argue that a potentially life-destroying injury like this would make you more likely to *stay* with the person. Because you would feel massive sympathy for the one you love and would not want to abandon them.

I've been in love before, and still am, even though circumstances came between us. And I know if anything like this happened to the person I love, I would not stop loving them and would still do anything for them. You fall in love with people, not the flesh covering their bones.

You're obviously trolling.
Shut the fuck up, and stop wasting our time. You faggot.

Love is a pretty story but it isn't some external force with its own immutable properties. The fact is all love is conditional. Getting angry at her is pointless.

But my peterson gets hard?!

This guys story is really depressing, but a huge redpill.

His ex wife divorced him shortly after their wedding, and honestly who didnt see it coming? Her face in this photo shows how she really feels about the whole thing . Nothing but pure regret and thinking about how her special day is ruined thanks to her husband getting his face melted off.
This guy was really delusional trying to make it work though, thinking he was going to get a happy ending.

He was pretty much abandoned by his "friends" and family and I think the depression overwhelmed him too much so he killed himself.

I find it hard to believe his family dropped him too. Unless the disfigurement turned him into a massive insufferable cunt. Which I guess is fairly possible.

the dude couldn't stop getting burnt

Because you're scared to admit the relationship is over, so you get married hoping that will fix it. Then you have a kid hoping that will fix it. Then another. Then finally the relationship can't take the strain anymore and one of you leaves and you both come out of it feeling broken and jaded.

He didn't kill himself though

He overdosed on drugs and alcohol. The fall on the ice didn't kill him.

He just became more surly, bitter and isolated so eventually no one wanted to be around him anymore. Cant really say i blame him, though. Getting stared anf laughef at everytime you go outside probably got boring quick.

Also his friends dropped him because they werent going to adjust their habits and life style to accommodate their disable buddy.
He could tag along with the boys anyways. Hed just kill the mood and be extra baggage at any social gatherings.

It was a coverup to keep his reputation clear.

(Forgot to add)

>marrying someone for how they look

I hate normies so god damned much

Yeah he did lol.

He swallowed a shit ton of pills and alcohol.
They made up the "fell on ice" thing to save face.

>What the fuck does any of that have to do with my point about love? If that bitch ever loved him, she would not have left him.
I'm not assuming they were together for very long before this happen. Army wives marry, then their husbands go off to war in a short period of time. Even married couples that have no involvement in the army know each other very well. Duty should never surpass your true feelings. He fought for a cause she didn't understand and look what happened to both of them.

You're assuming the marriage would have been flawless if this hadn't happened to him. My personal advice is to never fucking date a dude in the military unless you were in it yourself.

It's simply nature. But they wouldn't admit it; they like to live in some kind of romanticised verson of life. Something I can't blame them for.

No, it's more nuanced than "he is ugly now, ew gross," don't assume she was 100% invested to begin with. Being an army wife means you get free housing, benefits, etc. At the expense of depending on a government lapdog who will get his face melted off like the arc of the covenant so he can dress up like napoleon.

>tfw remember that a lot of people only got married because they've been together too long and just get married stay together because "I've been with this person long enough may as well stay"
Such a sad state to end up like that

Attached: 1531600084812.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Yeah, it's a safety blanket, but it usually doesn't end well if 1/2 people have a brain cell. I'm not going to sleep around but I do want some more variety in my life.

If your partner suffers a face-ruining injury, maybe it's time to suck it up and start becoming more mature in your ability to love?

This makes me so fucking angry. This bitch divorces him because he was injured in war and no one has a problem with it but if a man divorces his fatass wife reddit will cry about fat shaming. Fuck our gynocentric society.

I think it's pretty shitty what happened, but I will be honest that his face is fucking scary and it would be difficult at first.

The biggest thing is if it would change a person's personality so much they wouldn't be the person you loved anymore. If that's the case, could you really stick with them then? I can imagine him getting too deep into despair over losing his face and being looked at differently to the point where he can't get out of that kind of mindset. I think that would be ten times worse to accept than his face if he became depressed, bitter, angry and didn't want to do the things you once did together.

The guy I dated 5 years ended it because I put on 15 lbs one year. He said he was really sorry but he wasn't attracted anymore.
some women are shallow and some men are shallow. Maybe women more, idk. but these sweeping generalizations are why people treat these forums like everyone is retarded

normies don't think. they're too busy working and they wake up with 5 hours of sleep to a buzzing alarm clock so they're so sleep deprived they can't think straight.

I unironically would, yes. That I feel this way knowing that most people don't makes me want to kill myself

this guy doesn't look like a chad he looks like an average person. that actually makes me really sad he looks really sad like he doesn't wanna be there but he just joined because he had no direction or future. the military is so evil dude jesus Christ. and the people running it get no reprocussions unless there's an afterlife its just evil.

You know there's a thing called plastic surgery, right, you fucking dumb roastie whore? Hang yourself from a fucking tree

marrying someone you don't love has been the norm for thousands of years, it is just recently we have had the luxury of divorcing and freeing ourselves of someone we are just not in love with anymore, because i do agree you gotta be in love to marry someone to make it last.

if you think it's just about his face, then your are one dumb mother fucker.
and even if he had surgery nothing short of a face transplant would make him look anywhere near normal

I think of joining the army to get away from moms house, then I think of war injuries and how I would be contributing to such terror and at worse case in relation to myself, become a victim to war injury. Theres no way out

gotta get that muhoney

Attached: 1175333100558.jpg (612x928, 106K)

Are you phone posting? I recognize those typos...because I phonepost.

>money
>military

Christ white people are fucking stupid. being in the military is the literal definition of poverty jesus christ

>military
>white
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

>year 2 After Trump
>signing up to be a meat shield for Israel
I SHAGGY DOGGY

Attached: 1532366734769.jpg (738x741, 79K)

>trump
This happened during Bush's presidency aka the first few yrs of the Iraq wars.
you probably werent even born yet lol

What a horrible fate
feelsbadman

Fuck, it's true:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

This is a situation where nobody is at fault really.

The man she loved is now a horribly grotesque Eldritch abomination and if I were the husband I'd probably either kill myself or go full recluse mode and wear a mask. I couldn't even look at my own face without becoming suicidal.

meanwhile this iranian chick is a victim of an acid attack and was still able to get married. i guess it helps that's she had half her face though

Attached: IMG_2841.jpg (640x652, 63K)

She still looks human.

Dude she looks like that in every picture of them... shit is depressing

Attached: Tyler_Ziegel.jpg (1024x1087, 140K)

That dead expression

Attached: BEN005SE0007.jpg (1200x800, 587K)

He didn't kill himself, he combined drugs with alchohol and then slipped and cracked his fucked up skull on ice.

Probably just married for the publicity and ditched him when she got bored of it

Attached: img_201607100516425803822e476b9.png (1066x799, 1.12M)

Hard to say, they probably planned it out, and went ahead with it after he got turned into a troll, but it's obvious she didn't want to stick around.

>If he wore a cool mask like some phantom of the opera type of shit he could make it work
Yeah, what the fuck? Why doesn't he wear a mask rather than show off what's left of his face? Would be much cooler.

Slightly better
I can't tell if this is a genuine smile tho

Attached: ecESroL.jpg (550x366, 58K)

You can always take it off for a documentary, people will understand. If I lost my hair because of chemo, I'd have a wig for every day of the week.

Attached: ree wigs.png (1656x1368, 1.28M)

Don't compare a pretty girl getting half of her face slightly burnt to OP's pic. She still retains her facial features even on the burnt half, with the worst part being that her eye is sealed shut.
OP's pic isn't even recognizable and looks like a mummy. Don't join the military.

Would you wear a wig if you went bald? They actually have some pretty good wigs out now.

The saddest thing is that this happened to him for no reason. The military hasn't truly defended this country since the 1800s.

Shhh, user, don't say that around the retard rednecks who support our Jew government starting wars for literally no reason.

I make $25/hr working 8:30-4:30 doing next to nothing with just a high school diploma and 40% of that is tax free, and I don't have to pay for insurance or anything, and people even give me a discount. I'm far from rich, but definitely not poverty tier.

There ya go

I'm just surprised she hardly tried to look like she was happy or interested in him when the cameras were out

>Christ white people are fucking stupid
Tell that to the poor niggers who join the military to "escape poverty and gang violence" just to either die in a desert or live in poverty in the military, then be homeless after getting out.

You can get any cool wig, mask, or half mask you want. It's just more creative and tasteful to come up with a joke about you wear half a mask or have weird hair than show up bald or disfigured. Its not snobby to make light of a serious situation.

it's not even just that, the guy has tons of medical issue which probably means full time medical assistance (by his wife or a worker). Among other things you can see in an other photos he's amputed on the left hand and many fingers on the right hand.

I'd unironically wear this if i went bald.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>He didn't kill himself, he just deliberately did this very common method of suicide for no reason and just happened to "slip on some ice" coincidentally at the same time

Attached: 1532398312563.png (500x333, 262K)

Assuming he doesn't have any medical issues that require constant care
>Live semi-isolated, somewhere cold
>Wear pic related all the time, and sunglasses
>Only go into the nearby town occasionally for supplies
>Have internet connection, and just live as comfy as you can be
Pretty much just be a NEET but with a deformed face.

Attached: 280504-8-lg.1532095712.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>maybe women more
you mean all women

You guys are so disingenuous, as if you would continue to love someone who's face looks like that. Most of you wouldn't date a 3 or less. We're not talking about a small burn or even a loss of limb, the guy is unrecognisable. I don't blame the woman, it's a tough situation and I couldn't stay with deformed face like that if I tried either

No one made him enlist and marry a vapid cunt user

>he's never loved

except this is exactly what all normans do. Fuck off my board newfag

your face when you become a cenobite

Attached: Butterball_Cenobite_Hellraiser.jpg (320x240, 48K)

Yes obviously. It would be difficult at first but all the more reason to stay- just imagine how they feel if you can barely be with them

The best way to make sure you're with the right person is to go to a tarot card reading. Always contact a psychic about relationships.

Love isn't magic you retard, it's biological and it has limits

If they were dependent on you like someone with downs maybe, but not just because they got burned

More like you are a shallow gold digger without a shred of empathy

Like it or not physical attraction is a part of love

not him but as usual people love to argue about things they've never actually put into practice. Your argument has absolutely no value coming from someone who isn't anywhere near the situation depicted in OP, you can shout and bitch and call names it changes nothing about that and only makes you come off as an immature person. I know it would be very difficult for me (though I've never been in a relationship I work in medical field and I know how much of a toll it can take on a person), you are free to say you think you could do it and why you'd do it, but don't try to act like a saint and others like sinners until you've got actions to back it up

Shut your fucking mouths, you know nothing about Gods kindness you vain heretics. I have been friends with the worst throughout my life. I have been there for the social pariahs and I have no doubt I would do it for someone I loved. I have been friends with the disgusting obese, the socially unhinged and autistic (low functioning I mean...I myself lean to high functioning), the bullied and the ugly. The ones that were hated for no reason other than people needed someone to hate. Not only that, I have sacrificed my own social capital and my more valuable friendships to be with people who have nothing. Go fuck yourselves with dragon dildos and jerk off in the mirror you loathsome narcissists, I hate you and everything you stand for. Fuck your society, I hope you rot in disrepair, alone and friendless and no one to love your disfigured form and tortured soul.

if they were covered in warts that would kill it for me, but not burned face

I like how you claim to be full of love and kindness but call them disgusting and worst, including us which you know nothing about other than the fact we said it would be hard for us to dedicate our entire adult lives to taking care of someone who had been severely disfigured and disabled. Which is common sense. Feel free to keep showing us how morally superior you are though

>me calling someone disgusting=cruelty
Hardly. It is merely acknowledging the truth and I feel much more capable and willing than someone as selfish as you. Your post literally translates to
>you just btfo me but I will sarcastically reply back and regain the moral high ground and acknowledge nothing he said hehe
Kill yourself you pathetic waste of space. If you do not live to serve your fellow man I do not know why you would bother anyways. Go kill a baby or something psychopath

I have literally lived amongst the worst of the worst which the guy in Op is essentially, and you claimed I had never done anything like that. How about instead of pretending to understand human emotions and relationships why not volunteer at a soup kitchen or something and see for yourself how kindness works. Fucking insect pea brain trash

did you fuck them and have kids and start a family with them. at the end of the day you still go home to your normal self

>everyone ignores the domestic abuse charges and just reeeeeees about women