Jow Forums bros are you the only one in your family that lifts?

Jow Forums bros are you the only one in your family that lifts?

Attached: 1264949.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

In my close family yeah. I don’t know anyone irl with my politics either

whats wrong with her buttocks brah

likely she had a surgery to make her ass look bigger, and they look terribly fake

Fuck this roastie bitch

Attached: F54BB15B-7510-4AB8-9329-89CFA90452A0.jpg (702x878, 163K)

>brother lifts like once a month
>eats like shit
>drinks several nights a week
>is somehow like 10% bf
>I never drink
>lift 4 days a week
>run 4 days a week
>eat healthy like a psycho
>all to be just under 20% bf

Attached: C7523D40-8724-49A7-807C-DBD57A0103FB.png (1070x601, 507K)

Did you start out fat? Also how old is your bro VS you?

Thanks my new wallpaper

I’m 24, he’s 22
He was always skinny, I was always chubby. Used have like 50 pounds on him. Now only maybe 10 or 15

Only one. Everybody in my family tries to gainscuck me. Ive started out being an overweight fuck at 225lbs a year ago, now Im hitting the gym 6 days a week and Im feeling pretty great while niggas tell me "Stop lifting it be bad for yo joints"

Got two brothers at 14,15 that lifts
Sad that both of them are turbo manlets

“I heard you need 3 rest days a week?”

Attached: wheeze.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Well if you keep training and he keeps drinking, things may just slowly change. However you should not view your brother as your enemy and when he gets fat and asks for your help, help him out.

both brothers are weak faggots who snicker at me for lifting and lecture me about "real world strength" yet are fucking pathetic whenever we do anything remotely physical. younger brother is a powertwink whom I know desperately wants to gain muscle & strength but is afraid of the stigma it carries ("fake muscle", "closeted gay bodybuilder", etc). Older brother should lift and he knows it but I suspect he doesn't want to start out and be weaker than me at something so he'd rather avoid it altogether. I want them both to lift but I've given up, they both have some sort of weird internal conflict about lifting, I suspect most people do.

mom is afraid that I'm gonna injure myself. dad doesn't mind.

use that negative energy to turn yourself into a better person and show them user!

>50 lbs overweight
>chubby
>mfw
On a more uplifting note, your bro's metabolism is still in its prime. Give it a couple years. Like the other user said, if you both keep up your habits things will change. You are also up against years of poor eating habits (why you were fat to begin with) and likely shit tier genetics.

Attached: 1528423728315.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Not 50 pounds overweight you retard. 50 pounds heavier than my brother. Who was like 25 pounds underweight

I told em all to fuck off already anyway. When I was just starting out on my road to even lose weight for a start like I overheard my relatives talking about how Ill never make it. They bought clothes for me 2 sizes wider for me in "anicipation" as they said. At this point I dont care what any of them say, fuck em all. Closest relatives are getting vocally jealous too. Im just lifting to tell em all to stop underestimating me

Now I’m about 170 and he’s about 160

Is it just me, or does her ass get bigger every time someone posts her?

It probaby does get bigger for all we know

Bro at 20% BF you're 5% away from clinical obesity, keep lying to yourself that you were only chubby or that your brother was "underweight"

My family is polish so either they're fat or they're skinnyfat and people think they look great for not being actually fat.

I’m not at 20%
I’m under 20%
Can you even read faggot?
He was 6’1, 150
I was 6’1, 200
Now I’m 30 pounds lighter and he’s 10 pounds heavier. Kill yourself

Can someone make it even bigger?

My brother, cousin, and I all played football so we all lift. My other younger brothers are super into sports too so I imagine they'll lift too.

Stop being so defensive fuckface and read your OP
>JUST under 20%
Also your BMI measurements put you at higher than 20% BF unless you have significant gains, which I'll grant you the benefit of doubt and say you're being honest there. Regardless your bro at 6' 1" 150 lbs is not 25lbs underweight, just twink tier. So either you're lying about your stats to strangers on the internet or you're delusional about your body. Probably both.

For the most part. I’m 24 and my older brothers 28. He eats like shit, drinks everyday, does a ton of drugs and trains like shit. For the first time in my life I outweigh him and I’m sitting at 190 13% bf whiles he’s at 175 20%+

Holy shit thats literally me. Brother is also 10% bf, lean all season, trained one year more than me, but eats like a retard, he's also one inch taller than me (6'5) and constantly mocks me around the family. Even my sister eyefucks him and always feels the need to touch him even when I'm around. On the otherhand she looks at me with disgust since I'm 30 bf % and desperately trying to make it.

Attached: 1532863621411.jpg (768x768, 87K)

Yikes

Stop thotposting.

>30 bf
Step away from the fridge piggy. You cannot out exercise a bad diet.

Whoa there I was never 30% bf

source?

you know you are delusional or lying.

>lift 4 days a week
>run 4 days a week

Attached: 1533918536162.png (976x908, 695K)

>it’s impossible to lift and run on the same day

Attached: 4CED63A9-2F1A-4848-AA89-94944DFF8DAA.png (511x515, 29K)

uncle is a amateur bodybuilder we started a lot of banter when i got into powerlifiting
>uncle:"well congratulations after you started powerlifting you went from fat to fat great progress"
>me:" oh yeah? after 20 yrs of training you still cant bench 3pl8 lmao"
>uncle:" well i bench almost twice my body wheight your 3pl8 is like half of yours"
>me: "w-well at least im not bald"

cope

what the fuck did she do to her body

I don't lift.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Did you grow up in a liberal or conservative family?

sweet jesus that brapper

Attached: 1529970301805.jpg (700x473, 46K)

Turn the negative energy to grow stronger and crush them

imagine sticking ur peepee between her cheeks but then she braps and u die lol

Attached: 1535399917174m.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

my dad lifts, but he's pushing 60 and nowadays he mostly uses machines instead of free weights

pic unrelated

Attached: 1484164483740.jpg (900x1121, 202K)

imagine her squeezing out a fat smelly turd while standing up, and hearing it plop onto someone's face

Brother lifts but he's a manlet.
Dad lifts for 30 years but all he knows about lifting is from bodybuilding magazines from the 80s so he's not huge or super strong(at least not in lifts), still pretty fucking strong and big, about a 100kg at 6 ft.

it's shopped, she's skinnier and has a tattoo.

I can't jerk off to women any more thanks to this meme.

your dad can only bench 60? what a loser

Me, brother, dad and uncle all lift

Usually me and my brother work out together for jolly cooperation.