Shuaiby

So I saw the video and its so odd and he acts strange throughout. It doesnt make sense, especially why a man so young would decide this fate for himself.

Attached: D2894F15-BDF1-474C-8B5A-176D70B12DA3.png (604x470, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/r9k-user-livestreams-shotgun-suicide-on-youtube.40463/
imgur.com/a/i1VQf
archive.is/W9R6L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because suicide is the ultimate symptom of severe mental illness. He was not even thinking about life. He was waiting for the information to stop coming in.

I find the bit with the mom the weirdest, I get she's in shock but I think she seems too relaxed given the situation when she picks up the camera and looks into it for like 30 seconds then talks on the phone, I would have thought she would be too focused on the corpse or trying to put his brains back in.

He's a dumb shitskin who unironically did it for the attention.

could you at least think about his situation a little bit?

I feel bad for him but he and his 'friends' are like a caricature of the very worst kind of poster on this board.

If he did it for attention he wouldnt have covered his face.

What do you mean it doesn't make sense?
He was a robot and as such the only future he had to look forward to was one of loneliness and wageslaving. He nipped that bullshit in the bud.

can I get a link to that

Where is it that you can see it?

This. Suicide is rational if youre an ugly male.

Try having some empathy for a fellow robot?

I think things hadnt fully sunk in yet.

He didnt know that desu.

In such a context, a human face would be the least iconic and memorable option.

Attached: shuaibychan.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Shit fucking loser friends.

>especially why a man so young would decide this fate for himself.
you have no fucking idea you normie

He was a robot so of course he behaves oddly. Everything on this board is odd. But suicide for the miserable and depressed and hopeless and lonely makes perfect sense. I hope to follow him soon. I hope for so much relief.

Go to the Kiwifarms thread on him. They have his chat logs. Basically he was really depressed and disliked so he wanted to shoot up his school but then decided to kill himself for attention.
kiwifarms.net/threads/r9k-user-livestreams-shotgun-suicide-on-youtube.40463/
imgur.com/a/i1VQf
archive.is/W9R6L

He wasnt ugly tho.

Attached: 65FE1784-DFCA-43D6-9302-87FA79BA1BF0.jpg (163x292, 17K)

Stop normalizing suicide and making this kid out to be "an hero". He was a selfish coward.

>He was a selfish coward.
looks liek its time for a sucide thread to teach you normeis

He fell into the black hole of internet shit before he had any other life experience and had access to a firearm. That's really it.

>did it for the attention.
user, he fucking killed himself

Attached: tenor.gif (220x242, 16K)

He had the impulsive brain of a teenager and only was thinking in the moment as all adolescents do.
It's likely he may have gone on to live a relatively normal life

Thats the sad messed up part.

He would have done something less immediate for attention.

Which he should never have had access to.

The part where the mom comes in is the worst, along with the girl crying in the beginning.

That's what he looked like?!

I could've gotten him laid just by hanging around me. He could've caught the run off.

He didnt even want to get laid. He just wanted to watch anime, not work, and complain about his relationship with his parents all day.

Attached: 303DB404-076B-44D2-83D9-3A87F1F624E3.jpg (750x167, 29K)

Literal frog Chad

Attached: pepe-shadilay-with-sunglasses-remix.jpg (550x550, 30K)

Who gave it to him first?

Who's the crying female voice in the video?

A roastie female friend

Hey everyone what do we do about TotalInstinct?

Lol what a cringy edgelord, not sophisticated like Elliot.
Happy he blew his brains out.

Attached: IMG_0473.jpg (554x400, 36K)

R u the guy that was asking for this video before???

It's hard to pull the trigger. Very hard.

my.mixtape.moe/slqpyk.mp4 here it is my friend enjoy

Whats the difference? Elliot was also a sperg who took out innocent people, except his was a tantrum over not getting some 10/10 blonde staceys instead of genuine mental illness.

Another one of these fucking orbiter threads.

He was a selfish coward.

How can he disregard the fact there are now multiple victims of his decision?

Elliot is overrated but he's better than that depressed weeb piece of shit

Pic related is where it's at.

RIP Ismail-Ax

Attached: cho seung hui.jpg (630x1200, 43K)

>depressed weeb piece of shit
Because he can totally control half of that.

Imagine the mental preparation. It just goes against natural instinct.

This would have been a plausible theory if it weren't for the fact that
1. his face was completely covered
2. he never made his real name known (his name was found out later through other means)
and 3. He's fucking dead, so attention means nothing to him.
Next time, try thinking about what you post before you make yourself look like a gibbering retard again.

That doesnt even make sense. How can he care about attention at this point?

What were his accounts?

He did seem kinda high in the video desu.

Does anyone have any new posts or anything of his?

the vast majority of people only have endless wage slaving to look forward to. Hell i live in the us and wont be able to retire until age 70 if ss is even still around which is unlikely because its going to run out of money in 2034. Suicide at his age is perfectly logical and simply proves he figured life out at a young age. suicides are only increasing, mental health experts can talk to you about your feelings or give you drugs that numb them. they cannot help you avoid a life of wage slaving though.

The only time that guy is ever brought up is in those not all white male shooter collages.

Is that a download or an easier link?

Unironically the only even remotely competent shooter we have ever seen.

Attached: 1533168214502.gif (500x213, 563K)

>choose 50 years of wageslaving at mcdonalds
or
>killing yourself instantly

Attached: 1464814973242.jpg (671x665, 74K)

He did it to avoid a life of wageslaving and loneliness.
He was a true robot with massive balls to kill himself.

>this is your brain on inceldom

You should learn something from him

He was unironically one of the last true robots.

He could have always made something better of himself than a McDonalds worker, if he wanted.

>he wanted to shoot up his school but then decided to kill himself
What a fag, we could have had a nice happening but instead we got this half assed shit.

That would have been the stupidest thing to do for reasons beyond the obvious. His family is Muslim and that would have made their 100x more hell. Surely he didnt hate them that much.

i can see the gay face in that potato carving from here. good riddance.

I dont think he was gay. Pretty sure he had posters in his room with female anime characters.

He was a true robot though.

there is no future for people who arent hedonistic and uncompromising in their desire for a beautiful world

Jow Forums could have exploited that fact for propaganda uses though

easy to say isnt it

And they would have, which I cant imagine he would have been ignorant of. He didnt seem too bright though, so idk.

Well the fact is that it is still something that would have been within his control to some degree.

is suicide not enacting complete control over your circumstances

Either way are ways of taking control of the situation. Just saying the former of being stuck with a shitty job didnt have to be the end game.

That video is one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen.

>this post was not for attention

I forgot about that guy desu

They would have used it to their advantage.

Really?? But if you only knew the things we've seen...

holy fucking shit why does everyone give a shit about this faggot so much

I mean most wouldnt unless you spent time in rekt threads...

i mean if you really have to ask this dumbass question...

>another "depressed" suicidal person with an easier and better life than me

Attached: 1494305205502.png (848x1080, 976K)

one person is keeping shuaiby threads bumped for over 24 hours

>thinks people with a better life can't be depressed

Attached: 1533979169334s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Not to make judgements about your life, but how do you know his life was easier and better? Objectively it may have been, but living with depression is hell, and may have ultimately had little impact on his circumstance regardless.

Hey not who asked but thanks for this orig

Didnt it turn out that he deliberately changed everything?

he's a fucking hero

big F for him

desu, i'd do the same, but i have no fucking balls

>kiwifarms
lol, I noticed after they suicided that trans chick, they got real quiet for a minute
get a load of these faggots going all hunt for red october to avoid having the establishment bust their skulls

Woah what happened there?

Brainlet poorfag detected
You don't know true depression cause you have experiences you fucking norman

user, take a moment and ask yourself "Where do I have these expections of how the mom should act?" You have them from movies/tv shows. A "good actor" is someone who is really good at being fake, and also "beautifully presenting their character/expressions/lines". In real life, things aren't so picturesque like movies, as regular people are not actors and aren't following any sort of script or trying to look a certain way for an audience.

>regular people are not actors and aren't following any sort of script or trying to look a certain way for an audience.
How naive user

Majority of human beings are not self aware of their own existence and don't picture how others see them, they are totally self-absorbed, soulless creatures that go from life to death never having lived at all

Lost the link to the vid, someone wanna post it ?

"gawker but no one realizes it's gawker because they only prey on spergs" harassed a mentally ill trans chick until she burnt herself to death like a buddhist monk and then tried to play like it was okay because she wasn't pleasant enough