Why do men hit the women that they love?

Why do men hit the women that they love?

Attached: 89e3316b52b1e52335c664bd76df6b78.jpg (1023x576, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4hMo2ZLVF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's something they both can laugh over later.
God, no wonder you guys are kissless virgins

why do women love guys that beat them?

a man can always win by force what he can't win by argument

do you really think that men hit women they really love? i was once very much of this opinion. trusted him. wanted to make him happy. needed to. so, when he told me that I needed to cut people out of my life, I did. Want me to hurt myself really. I did. And they say pople around me knew what was happening, but I never realized. I was happy. We never fought. I was easy to manipulate.

Attached: 104-03.jpg (640x480, 29K)

All women are whores who should either be raped and murdered or kept in stables as breeding stock

Let me hit you ricebot
we can cuddle afterwards

For dominance

>arguing with holes
is this nigga serious

youtube.com/watch?v=v4hMo2ZLVF4

because violence is the only language most of them truly understand. when she is acting a cunt, she has to be brought back in line.

probably because the dumb cunts did something to deserve it.

What, you think guys just do that shit out of the blue? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Attached: 1527896627733.png (850x464, 690K)

only if you smash my head until I pass out then you can cuddle the garbage i leave you with in the meantime maybe

Attached: 314.png (447x480, 131K)

To assert dominance. Make her remember that her life is his to decide whatever with.

Can I stick chop sticks up your ass?

I'd love to smash your head in desu

They hit BECAUSE they care.
If it was just any whore, they'd just turn back and leave. But when it's the loved one's bullshit, we have to correct it before we lose her.

honestly women need to be beaten at least a little bit if they are skanks. I think we need something half way in between middle eastern religion and this westernized hell hole we live in.

Men are subhuman. Fact: men are incapable of love. They know only lust and ownership. The only good men are fictional.
Men are no better than misbehaving dogs with an ego problem and should be kept on a leash where they belong, on the floor like an animal.

baced

You one of them "manifists", boy?
I can tell you: all points you listed above are wrong!

Usually when you're in love with someone (argue whether or not that qualifies as love), it's a lot easier for them to hit your insecurities more than other people, or for your insecurities to get triggered more over anything related or regarding your lover.

Obviously, this doesn't turn out well all the time.

Because she doesn't know how to properly cook tendies

Attached: 1476463741412.png (785x644, 65K)

My dad has never laid a hand on my mom but my mom punches, slaps, kicks and stabs him.
Why does she do that?

Because your mom is a crazy bitch and your dad is an idiot.