Am I a pedo if I get a boner when my 12 year old sister sits on my lap?

Am I a pedo if I get a boner when my 12 year old sister sits on my lap?

Attached: 009.jpg (1800x3200, 735K)

Am I a sodomite if I get a boner when stroking a cat? Answer is no.

i don't have a sister but i have pale, german cousin with cute, smelly feet. They smell like beer.

Attached: awoo teeth.png (900x1000, 223K)

Depends whether or not it's actually from her or just from the physical stimulation.

>12 year old
no, i think that makes you a hebephile

It's a butt in your lap user, that's just normal. Nothing wrong with popping some wood from that!

Attached: 1496170161484.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

That just gave me autism

heil the german smell reich

Attached: german feets.jpg (800x799, 168K)

Post more 2D feet.

Attached: 2u47uqc.jpg (732x1200, 502K)

>paint my smelly toenails, untermensch

Attached: german girl foot.jpg (2000x2842, 955K)

But what if I want to rub against the girls in your pic?

Attached: 1519458669298.jpg (902x749, 54K)

That girl isn't German, user.

Attached: 526d965216d7839f75d827483f8fdcbd.png (648x906, 552K)

what about this girl? Do her feet smell like beer and sausages?

Attached: smelly german.jpg (465x640, 46K)

No. You're a pedo only if you're primarily or exclusively attracted to prepubescent children. In fact 22% of the male population (according to 7 relevant phallometric studies) shows equal or greater arousal to child stimuli than adult stimuli. I'd estimate 80-100% of the male population displays some degree of arousal to child stimuli.

Am I if I fap to cub gfur every single day?

you would hardly even be human if you didn't

Attached: 1529742574689.png (1814x1536, 1.88M)

No, youre a man of culture

Attached: 1D1F7F03-4F16-41E9-B553-BADAE8876BFA.jpg (768x1023, 62K)

tell that to the quickly rising, very angry social discourse that there's no such thing as hebephilia (cue "pedophiles is the same" twitter reaction gifs) and that being attracted to anyone under the age of 18 (not even 16 or 17 where that's legal) is pedophilia and you're a pedophile and a child rapist and deserve to be literally murdered

This is to go even further beyond. You are not quite human at this stage.

I have roughly 1700 pics saved

Where's the problem with that? They're fictional girls, you could do whatever you want to them and it wouldn't make you a pedo at all!

Attached: 64c7a637cfcb73595fbb137c3f9ec380 (1).png (1200x874, 862K)

Same, but it's more general furry shit than one specific thing. I really need to slap my old hard-drive into this machine so I can get it all back. Starting from scratch is hell.

don't associate Kumiko with these kind of lewd thoughts, please.

Attached: 20a9cec1d637b8f4e356615ec98e16c6--euphonium-avatar.jpg (629x643, 35K)

I'm german, and my feet don't usually smell like beer and sausages. so probably no.

you can't sense your foot odor because you are immune to it. I can smell your pale, sauerkraut feet through my monitor! The odor already made all the plants in my garden wilt.

Attached: the remi.png (525x550, 113K)

Yes user I understand the normalfags problem with entrenched views guided by ignorance. I'm quite educated on this topic actually. The same 7 studies revealed 16% of the male population are hebephiles and 3% are pedophiles. Search "every fifth boy and man is pedophilic or hebephilic"

ah, ok, good to know. i thought they smelled like cheese, if anything, but the air here is probably so full of beer, sausage and sauerkraut scent that I'm totally insensitive to it.

People literally get torn limb from limb over this. In so many eyes it's worse to have sex with a teenager (who they equate in both thought and words to "a child") than it is to literally KILL people in cold blood. It's fucking scary and sad, dude. :(

16 + 3, where's the 22% come from?

c-can you bully me for being a stinky italian pls? Smelly german girl feet is what killed rome. The stink was too much and it just turned the entire empire into a pile of rotten, stinky mush.

Attached: germcute.jpg (670x473, 67K)

I like to dress my dog in my sister's clothes and pretend it's my sister when I fuck it. Does that make my dog a roleplayer?

You don't actually have a sister because if you did you would know how disgusting and annoying they are and these days girls grow up fast so at 12 she is probably already hanging out with guys and trying to act mature which means she doesn't actually sit on your lap (if she exists).

Nice try though, stick to 2d

Attached: 1488391010818.jpg (306x306, 20K)

well, fuck, we lost at El-Alamein, cause you stupid Italians had to sunbath your bare vitello-tonnato smelling feet while riding on our tanks and singing along, and the English smelled you coming from 100 miles away and had time to prepare. Damn, our own panzer commanders had to put on their gas masks because of the smell and in effect couldn't see all that much. If only it wasn't for your gorgonzola smelling feet we would have won that battle. Why are you so useless?

16% are hebephiles. 3% are pedophiles. 22% show equal or greater arousal to child stimuli than adult. The other 3% are the 'equal' part of 'equal or greater'.

Yes, it does, sweet home Alabama to you lmfao

mmmmffff~

More please. I want cute, pale, smelly, german feets in my face.

Attached: smelly german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 197K)

You're probably just a siscon

Yeah it's fucked. I've estimated only like 2.35% of pedophiles actually molest. 3% of male population are pedos (most estimations range from 1% to 5%) = 3.6 million pedos in the US. 63,000 reported cases of child molestation annually (real figure), but 85% go unreported (unscientific approximation), so roughly 420,000 annually. But only 20% are perpetrated by genuine pedophiles (multiple sources). So 84,000 child molestations for 3,600,000 pedos = 2.35% pedos actually molesting assuming 1 pedo for 1 child molested. Bottom line, most probably, the vast majority of pedos don't molest.

the real fucked thing is you could type all that out and back it with reputable academic sources and show it on almost any public thread and the top reply would IMAGINE DEFENDING PEDOPHILES YIKES followed by 10 reaction gifs of clapping. it's gonna get so much worse before it gets better, and it already is

Well, you won't ever get that. because no German girl will come into a miles radius of you. It's because your hair smells like greasy spaghetti and your skin smells like fusty pizza. You're whole body smells like this cheap Italian place that is jammed between a launderette and a gambling den and which floors are never cleaned. It's disgusting, and who knows if anyone ever buys there where they make the cheese from nose slime and the salami from rats. Probably it's just a mafia place anyway where fat Italians go in and out who smell like a mix of minestrone and tiramisu. Anyway, you'll never get near a German girl with that zampone smell of your's is all I wanted to say.

a-actually my last gf was a g*rman and sometimes I would make pasta for her, but she would dip her smelly, pale, aryan feet in it to give it a slight sauerkraut taste.

Yuo're so mean :(

Attached: cute germ.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

Yeah i know... normalfags are hiveminded sheep. What irks me the most is not even the LGBT community sympathizes with pedophiles. Age is clearly a factor in sexual attraction. I'm not attracted to all females; just the ones in the age range I'm naturally attracted to. Pedophilia isn't a choice. Why would anyone choose the be in one of the most hated groups in the world? Also, among convicted pedophiles, studies show 30% are left handed. That's a rate 3x the normal population. The only other demographic where you see a large increase of non right handedness is neurological disorders like schizophrenia and autism.

>a-actually my last gf was a g*rman
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE then get out my board you smelly pasta-nigger

s-stop bully

Are you gonna torture me with your smelly german feet?

Attached: 1530917440584.jpg (850x983, 155K)

>Are you gonna torture me with your smelly german feet?
Yes. One sacco di roma obviously wasn't enough to clean the world from your stench. Actually we'd have to bath your whole country in bleach to get rid of it. But maybe it would be enough to forcefully impregnate all your women (even if we'd need to wear gas masks when doing so in order to not die from disgust) so that in the next generation your stench would be overlayed by our superior aryan sauerkraut scent.

honestly it's grosser that it's your sister than that she's 12. I was dating a 22 year old when I was 16, so I have no room to judge about age gaps.

y-you didn't even apologize for all my cute flowers you killed with your foot odor you stinky german :(

But I will rub your feet if you like.

Attached: sad remii.jpg (850x704, 161K)

>grosser
*hotter
here, I FTFY

>hotter
purer*
Fixed

>be me, 12
>at christmas party
>8 year old cousin sits on my lap
>she has been trying to get me to play this house game where i'm her husband for the entire day
>starts rubbing her butt in my lap
>tell her to get off
>get boner
>eventually push her off
>go to the bathroom to escape this shit
>there was precum in my pants

I read it in a French voice because that is how the Japanese portray the French. She calls you untersmench because she is of inferior genetic stock

that's actually pretty spot on

Attached: 1527431387845.png (305x307, 141K)

stpuid anime loli with 24/7 live loli reference and expensive screen tablet holding her phone like that becuase she can afford to while her untalented brother shits out thousands of pages of crappy LN writign living on ramen

Incest is disgusting and my dick would shrink if my sister at any age sat on my lap.

I'd basically be like getting a boner off your fucknig mom.

>not getting a boner off both of them

Attached: 1335644338374.jpg (173x228, 10K)