/drugfeels/ Weekend Edition

Same shit different day. What are you doing for the weekend lads?

I'm high as fuck on some good weed.

Attached: 1473829122.png (500x500, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIpi0kle1g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trying to get speed and alcohol and cigarettes

WHY THE FUCK THIS SHIT GOTTA BE ILLEGAL

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (615x446, 321K)

does doing LSD less often make it better?

Attached: 1533504215115.jpg (444x444, 59K)

how do I get me drugs if I'm a typical robot?

best alcohol?

Cheap random malt liquor

Attached: Hopeless.jpg (960x540, 87K)

of course, dumb question. don't lose the magic, you won't get it back

dark web, pharmacy, research chemicals

I'm scared of being scummed. I don't live in the US, pharmacies here are controlled tightly

Does Jow Forums ever do psychedelic research chemicals?

Attached: researchchemicals.png (934x783, 206K)

then you aren't going to get any drugs pussy

DPT, 4-ho-met, yeah, they are good
and 2cb if you count that as an RC

Are they legally legal?

dude come on, you know what being physically weak and socially anxious is like don't you?

Not for consumption, technically, but you can buy them with your credit card online if that's what you're asking

What do you want me to tell you? Either grow some balls or forget about it

Any specific dark web sites that are legit?

EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

USE GOOGLE OR FUCK OFF

Attached: 1532570307428.jpg (443x550, 37K)

>Googling illegal shit.

You are too stupid to deserve drugs. Rot in sobriety you mongoloid.

First of all you should be googling the legal methods
Second of all information on how to perform illegal actions is not illegal, the action is illegal. But yeah as other user said you're a retard and don't deserve help

this is how i feel about getting christmas money:
youtube.com/watch?v=dIpi0kle1g0

I had to stop heroin a few weeks ago, maybe a month, i have no clue.
I feel nothing anymore. I feel no real urge to kms nor do i feel like even getting out of bed much less fix my life.
I dont feel the need to use drugs all the time either which is new. Ive still gotten fucked up quite a few times on various drugs and tonight im gonna smoke weed and take xanax i guess. Ive had a few beers too. I had been dead set on getting back on ketamine cause of boredom but i cant muster any effort to go and do it anymore.
I need to wean of these antidepressants. Theyre fucking with my head. I should feel something but I dont, everything is dull. I need some sleep too, maybe thats part of it. I hope something changes holy fuck

best shitposting drug?

as in, shitposting about it or on it?

shitposting on it

2.5g of benzydamine

alcohol

wow user your life sounds like shit. you should wean and find some productive way to fill your time that doesn't cloud your mind.

Just took 8 oz of Delsym over the course of 45 minutes like 4 hours ago. I'm barely feeling it. WTF?

>productive way to fill your time that doesnt cloud your mind
user I wish things like this existed that are actually enjoyable. The only things i ever look forward to or enjoy are drugs and vidya binging. I get bored with everything else almost instantly. And at this point wheres the incentive to be productive at the expense of being not enjoying it. Im fucked either way anyway, i cant really fix the dead end ive reached in life
ime heroin. I spent at least 2/3 of my time high on H in these threads.
although that led to ppl in my life noticing my posts so maybe its the worst, idk. I sure enjoyed ranting, bitching and talking to you anons a lot more when i was doped up.

It takes a few hours to kick in
Are you on meds? Was your stomach full?

>i cant really fix the dead end ive reached in life
how old are you, 20's? 30's? you're retarded if you think this is a "dead end"

>Was your stomach full?

Relatively. I had sushi and Miso Soup like 1.5 hours before ingestion.

Delsym compared to regular DXM as a rule is that its "half as strong, twice as long" in effect. It can take longer to kick in, especially if you didn't just chug it. You will likely be feeling a mellow trippy high that lasts well into tomorrow but not a full on trip

H user you should continie abstaining and stay on the antidepressants, they'll be better for your headspace in the long run. You're only feeling listless and low because you quit pumping feel good chemicals into your brain all the time. Its normal to feel the way you do and will pass. Stay on track

Really. That's weird but it makes sense. The first time I took it I chugged it and tripped hard for like 4 hours but the more I've taken it the slower I have to drink it because the taste is so bad. I mixed it with a drink to make it go easier this time even.

Cool tip though. I will keep that in mind, and yes I do feel pretty mellow right now.

>tfw haven't smoked weed for a week
>mfw I can't smoke for another week
I hate this shit.

Attached: DaJ18QnVAAA4vQ2.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Its because regular DXM products contain DXM hbr while Delsym has their DXM polisitrex, which is a version of DXM bound in edible plastic. Its just as safe as regular dex but takes longer to break down in your system. Hence the "long lasting relief" that they tout

how does meth fap compare to LSD fap?

I've got a TON of Ambien and Klonopin and some CBD flower rolled up. Sedative heaven here I come.

Attached: 1531462493125.jpg (210x240, 13K)

How dangerous are inhalents? Like a one time go? I'm out of drugs and alcohol and really really wanna get high.

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 42K)

It's not like we're Mexico.
It's not THAT easy.

If it's so bad you must live somewhere in Asia.

Huff duster errday faggt

Attached: 1532669425277.gif (480x406, 1.79M)

you're much better off getting some cough medicine with DXM than that shit.

I don't wanna get out and I used my last robo cough.

Why are there so many NORMIES here?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Only a few threads without NORMIES in them
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I chugged a whole bottle of cough syrup, got extremely dizzy and broke out into hives, and then fainted on the floor
I think Im allergic or something

Probably drank the wrong kind like an underaged retard.

Can we get a prayer circle going that my O-DSMT gets here today? I live in Kansas City. Been waiting a month to get proper slumped on dope, waited all day yesterday expecting it to be here then

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-11-04-52-20-1.png (389x555, 51K)

I think I'll take a break this weekend. Drugs aren't really doing it for me anymore, they don't bring happiness.

End of next week when I go on holiday, I'll have some speed by the seaside for a few days, expect it to be nice. And then I'll hang myself.

Glad to see you setting goals for yourself user

Attached: 1532932882521.png (652x651, 1.04M)

I'd like to get back into smoking weed but I really fucked up with it about 4 months ago.

>run out of weed
>ask plug for something stronger
>dude gets me something with a 2x higher thc content than what i had last
>last was a sativa, this ones a hybrid
>hits me like a truck, really good, calm high and i feel actually happy for the first time in a while
>one hit of this shit got me higher than a whole bowl of my other stuff
>never smoked weed daily but i was beginning to
>3rd day, smoke way too much
>chilling in my room
>suddenly, everything seems foreign, unattractive, and scary
>feels like im in some kind of purgatory or hell or prison
>feel like i should be panicking but i just feel calm, yet disturbed
>have fears (that dont really have any ground, im just a hypochondriac) that i have schizophrenia, so i get scared that this triggered it
>confusing my breath for the most terrifying voice i have ever heard trying to get into my brain and corrupt it
>constantly looking around to make sure theres no faces on the walls or shadow people appearing
>do this for an hour or two til i calm down
>feel derealized for a few weeks after, feel unsafe at all times, constant paranoid wreck

Idunno how to ease myself back into it or if I should take some more time off. I'm a lot better now than I was right after it happened, but now I do go through occasional and brief moments of derealization, which are more cool and bizarre than scary since they're on a smaller scale now. It probably didn't help that I was smoking at night too. Wish I had a bro to smoke with desu.

Attached: 5A3F1888-30CF-4165-9D01-48A0B8ED6587.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)