Sad

I'm not gonna lie guys I'm pretty sad right now

Attached: 1526444434766.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Cheer up butter cup.
Wanna complain to me?

me too OP. What are you sad about?

Thanks user. I'm very lonely and I hate myself. I'm terrified of talking to people irl so basic social interactions at work are incredibly stressful and I'm sure everyone can tell. I've also been starting to feel like i'm just incapable of happiness no matter what. How're you fella?

Those times happen. It sucks. Sometimes the best thing to do is to take a time out and completely switch gears to get away from whatever you're sad about. Or beat the shit out of it. Or just repress everything. There's a few ways to deal with it.

Attached: 51mkXFn3FDL.jpg (333x500, 49K)

I'm okay. It's my birthday today I spent it chatting with an user online. It was much better than being alone. I hope I can keep talking with him.
I'm not very good at socializing either it is a rare treat when I'm able to find someone.
I often feel like I'm always tripping I never seem to improve I just get used to how bad it is. Then it gets worse.
I don't think everyone can achieve happiness desu at best we can be content. For me I rely on others making me feel better.

Why aren't group suicides a thing? There should be ads on craigslist.

Happy bday user. I chat with people online sometimes but only in a sexual way cause I don't know any other way to connect with people. I'm not interesting enough to have a conversation about my hobbies. I can relate to things always getting steadily worse, I'm starting to think there's no bottom to the pit.
There might be some legal problems with that

Same, I just read something small and it was really painful.
Last time I hurt like this was when I was infatuated with someone.

Attached: Tired.png (540x349, 374K)

There is no bottom to this out I'm 100% sure of that. It ends when we end.
I can't talk with people about sexual stuff I have no experience and it makes me feel worse. It's a shame as most people want that.
I don't have many hobbies. Just video games and anime really. Most conversations I partake in are just asking others questions.

Are you also sad the majority of the time? Because that's when it's a problem.

I used to have weeb hobbies and I could talk to people about that since it's pretty common, but now my only connection to the internet is my six year old phone so I don't watch anime anymore. Now I just read and nobody wants to talk about that
Wanna talk about it other sadanon?

Strange. I'm in a similar position. I only have my phone internet. All I do is read /a/ and act like I watched a show.
It's a bit dishonest but it works.

I don't give a shit, I'm trying to be sad and listen to sad songs but it's not working and it's making me happy instead.

Where do you think we are?
You could read since it's free but it's a pretty lonely hobby like I said before
I'm glad you're happy but there's no need to run it in buddy

I read a lot. Books and Jow Forums
Where do you work? Will you tell me about it.

I'm the maintenance guy at a hotel. I basically do a two person job myself with a lot of manual labor for shit pay. Some days it's nice cause I have a lot of autonomy and can just spend the entire day gardening. There's a couple of old folks who live in the hotel and it's always nice helping them out, makes it feel like my life has some value. What do you do?

Also forgot to ask what kinda books you like to read

So whats on your mind

That sounds like an okay job. When I was younger I enjoyed gardening with my grandparents. It's a shame about the pay. Will you get a raise?
I applied to be a hotel front person. Never got a call. Only job I've had was at a grocery store. It was surprisingly nice.
I read a lot of generic fantasy stuff. Like Conan the Barbarian. Recently started The Witcher stuff.
I want to try and get into science fiction horror.

The job itself isn't bad I just feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I think my boss realizes I'm too autistic to get another job. I haven't read the original stories but I liked the first Conan movie. The only sci-fi horror I've read was I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

I liked the Conan film. I have never touched sci fi before. Would you get a raise if you asked?
What genre of book are you into?

I probably wouldn't get a raise since I just got one when the last maintenance guy quit, about a month ago. If you're interested in sci-fi in general and not just horror star trek is fantastic, but I'd recommend against the books. Also be prepared for a lot of campy dated shit. My reading is scattered all over the place but I've been getting into philosophy/theology lately cause I was tired of only reading novels. I've been reading the bible mostly. I know it sounds boring but it's actually really dense with interesting historical/philosophical stuff. Im reading Stirner's The Ego and Its Own too. I wanted to take in the most disparate perspectives possible at the same time

Are you getting paid as much as the last guy?
I have never watched Star Trek before. I've heard the new series is awful.
Philosophy is not something I can get into. I don't know it is me being a small brain or if it's a lack of interest.
I was thinking about buying the first season of X-files. I watched an episode if that for the first time and enjoyed it.

I'm getting payed a lil less than him but to be fair he worked there for 8 years. Star trek is pretty hit or miss. The og series, tng and ds9 are all great, voyager is mediocre and enterprise is terrible. I haven't watched the new series. The movies are either really good or fucking awful, no middle ground. Philosophy isn't actually difficult you just have to be into it, I definitely get why people don't enjoy it. I haven't seen X-Files. Firefly is pretty good but it's not really hard sci-fi. The twighlight zone is great of course. Sci-fi is just one of those things where you have to sit through a lot of shit to get to the good parts, but I'd say it's worth it