Describe the most erotic dream you've ever had

Describe the most erotic dream you've ever had.

Attached: steve.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGJEBiI85hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A girl actually loved me. We kissed and cuddled, then I woke up as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

>tfw never had an erotic dream
but once I woke up horny and with butterflies after dreaming of my high school oneitis. We were close together, kissing and making out in my dream. The furthest I've ever gotten with someone was in my dreams.

When I died. Woke up covered in a gallon of nut juice. Been jerking off to that dream for two years now.

>be me
> 18-year-old virgin
>Only ever had sex dream once before
>Today I was dreaming that I was soldier in a city being rampaged by monsters
>look up to see both King Kong and Godzilla
>king kong had the face of homer and Godzilla was marge.
>Homer Kong Pulls out a huge cock and stuffs it inside margezilla.
>Xray inside of marge as she starts getting filled with homer kong's seamen
>Homer pulls out and the seaman spills across the city drowning the soldiers including me
>Wake up in cold, Check my crouch
>Completely soaked in jizz
I don't why I dreamt that, I'm not a furry or anything.
This dream haunts me and it one of three sex dreams I've ever had. Am I fucken autistic?

I pissed (and later jizzed) in her mouth.

Attached: Rangiku_drunk.png (619x461, 406K)

All I can say is that your pic is DEFINITELY related

tell me more please originailio

Attached: med_1491943076_00032.jpg (640x360, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zGJEBiI85hM
watch this one

Wet dreams start out as normal dreams and become erotic in the last few seconds to give you an erection and make you cum.
Basically you were dreaming about monsters fighting and then your brain decided it needed to check if you could reproduce.

I've dreamed about fucking, groping, or kissing my sister many times.

I dreamt that I was sucking my own dick but fantasizing that my mom was doing it

you're one weird motherfucker my man

I remember I had a dream about banging a short haired ginger with big boobs and lingerie, and everything was in red.

I have a few but I'll narrow it down to two

>Dad hires prostitutes for me because he thinks I'm never gonna get laid
>prostitutes show up
>whore around and try to seduce me (half assedly, just wanna get it over with)
>waste their time doing useless shit, e.g. "hold on guys I gotta get my phone" and so on
>eventually just get up and leave

>leaving from school
>get on this weird green bus to go home
>old dude bus driver with two really hot blonde chicks with him
>wanna fugg them

that's it

My crush talked to me.

Attached: 1518247661511.png (558x529, 406K)

Ok here i go, i had 2 dreams of relevance:

Simple one:
>Be me
>In a public shower
>Find girl I kinda liked
>Instant anal
>Dream ends

Now, the the one that I still cannot comprehend:
>Be me, with somebody without a face that i think, or feel, is a friend
>We are in the countryside and know that we have to hunt some kind of animal
>This animal looks like a small deer, kinda like bambi
>We have no guns, and my unrecognizable friend tells me to "keep it yellow"
>Turns out that these deers have yelow coloured shit
>I grab a treetrunk without leaves, branches or roots, and proceed to shove it in the beast's asshole, until it comes from the other side, coloured saffron due to all the shit and that the animal somehow didn't bleed
>The motherfucker doesn't die
>Instead it speaks to us and asks "Why?" before starting to levitate and desintegrating my friend with a lazor
>Before I could know it, the thing is now on the floor, with a more anthropomorphic look, wearing tight short jeans, and to her (it now loks more like a female) left, there is a handwash just on the wooden fence
>I get an uncontrollable desire to kiss her asscheecks, and to drink from the handwash
>Can't decide
>Dream ends

I just don't know what my retarded subconcious is trying to tell me with this one, I'm not into scat or furry, but the desire was just too strong

Attached: 1515886602438.jpg (897x861, 1.13M)

I was in the fucking jungles of vietnam and me and some dude from my senior year I barely knew where walking around and then suddenly people started getting shot then we fought some gooks and won and took over a hill. We got surrounded then but a helicopter saved us and took us to some town. We got hookers and fucked them and fist bumped and parted ways. It was pretty wild and made no fucking sense and even though this dream happened years ago I still remember it.

what the fuck
organic and original

I've asked about this dream before, but nobody gets any of the things in it, and neither do i

I constantly dream about falling in love with qt girls and being happy then I wake up and want to kill myself and also my day is ruined.
I still fucking remember some of them. Why the fuck does my own mind insist on fucking torturing me.

Attached: 1510186735450.png (628x719, 347K)

It involved Majin Buu when I was 14. I don't remember the details, luckily.

Been years but i remember it like it was yesterday

>walking down north high street
>turn corner to cut across dollar general parking lot
>pass by the cutest small korean girl i have ever seen in my life
>white long sweater, sleeves come a bit past her hands that has the word SWEET on the front, black knee socks with kittens on them, black walking shoes
>something in my brain tells me i know who she is
>i have no fucking clue who she is but i must approach her
>get in her way, im not thinking clearly, feeling kindof desparate, need to get to know her
>she looks at me shocked but doesnt run away or look scared
>ask her do i know her ,dumbass question, she wonders if she knows me
>start questioning each other
>neither of us recall but we swear we've met before
>asks me to prove that i know her
>grab her by the sides, i know shes ticklish, i rub her sides, slide my hands into her sweater and rub her body
>grab her butt ,im an ass man, get more aggressive
>she hugs me around the neck, sucking my neck, biting my neck
>it hurts and i like it.
>dig my nails into her butt
>my dicks in her
>fucking as hard as possible against the wall
>gives me the longest lick from my collar bone to my adams apple
>wraps her legs around me so i cant pull out
>have the biggest fucking orgasm of my life in my dream
>slide to the ground with her in my lap still inside her
>we keep kissing and hugging saying we won't forget this time

Woke up on the floor in the morning, still dont know who she is and 6 years later i still feel guilty.

Holy shit top fucking kek tbqhwyf that's hilarious.

Had a dream about slow movie-type sex with a female friend; brazilian chick with a nice, suprisingly natural rack and ass. Actually had the dream a couple days ago

some guy was playing with my butthole in a pool, it felt real as fuck and I came

I had a dream about having sex with the female version of myself. It was the most confusing dream I've ever had too.

You have to remember details user, please. Are you a male or a female?

My oneitis asked if I wanted to date them and I said yes and we started dating
I woke up right after happy until I realized it was a dream

No joke they were all nightmares

When i was 14 i had a dream where a group of raiders attacked me in my house and tried to rob/kill me. I pulled out a revolver and killed 5 of them and shot the gun out of the hand of the 6th one. The 6th raider was of course a very curvy women who i attacked, pin downed, and raped. I still jerk off to this 8 years later.

Oh-oh my...

Attached: The absolute anti-nigger.jpg (284x178, 7K)

>Choking a Asian girl I known from high school
>making her go unconscious most of the time
>Choking was realistic, I did choke holds like he ones from the viedos I watched
>a mission to go to a community college undetected
>college was very long
>somehow get in van in garrage
>put 8/10 Asian girl in she wakes up
>she likes it
>we teleported to school
>choke hold her agian dragging her body
>dogging people and adoviding students
>dream ends was very successful
Feels good man

I was in bed with two space elves and they were both kissing the tip of my dick after a long day of space battles or some shit, don't remember all that much.

Attached: 1485304489031.jpg (400x387, 74K)

i've had this happen to me also and it feels fucking awful man. hope you're feeling better now

Attached: 1486147948609.png (671x1047, 343K)

>15
>Wet dream
>Fuck teen version of childhood gf in bumhole at a hospital

Don't usually wet dream (unfortunately) so this is pretty much the hottest I ever dreamed up. Last one was bout Isis Taylor sitting on my face bout a week or two ago. Almost bust a nut in my sleep to that one.

Do girls wet dream? Just curious.

It was a while ago
It sent me into a few weeks long depression, mulling over the year I chased them and all that
Now I'm back to the status quo of just plain depression

Im the master of my own dreams. I control the nightmare that is my mind I have fucked every female family member in my dream you name it Ive fucked her raped her killed her ate her the list goes on my dreams are really realistic too very few will experience having passionate sex with their own mother begging you to bury your seed within her as you pound her pussy and ass jiggles from the slamming hot sex my sister is who I pretty much consider my dream wife at this point ive been fucking her for 6 years we even have 3 children together her pussy was made for my cock it fits perfectly she has the hottest ass ever seen when i insert she screams to the heavens.

Attached: 9416502A-940D-492D-A75B-9055E2E097F5.jpg (581x224, 111K)

a bit of a weird one and a little cringey now that im typing this thats a bit hard to remember but considering that i have a massive exhibitionism fetish especially in school settings, i've came buckets from this dream
>in class, high school
>stealth masturbating in class
>girl next to me caught me after ejaculation
>i dont know what happens after but she made a bet that we'll both stealth masturbate in school and whoever gets caught loses
>if i win i get to have sex with her
>if i lose then she gets to expose me
>after a week of us masturbating on campus, i got caught by her friend and she wins but she feels bad for some reason and decided not to expose me and allows me to have sex with her
>had sex with her and sometimes her friend in multiple areas such as: in class, in the library, etc

>found 2 cute girls in some sort of bar/cafe
>they went up to me and asked if i wanted a blowjob for around $40
>i said yes
>they take me to a secluded location
>just as they unzipped my pants and whipped my cock out i got too shy and said nevermind but gave them their $40 anyways out of pity and speedwalked away from them
even in my dreams i can't escape from my autism and this was my first wet dream as well and dream me blew it.

Attached: 1508894422768.jpg (800x900, 47K)

Not much of an erotic dreamer but there was one recently that struck me like a cannon ball.

There is this girl I was very fond of years ago and almost fell in love with until she pretty much ghosted me. Took me years to get over it but by now I can think of her without feeling sad anymore. I had a dream where she was in a couple of weeks ago after not thinking of her for a long time.

>be walking down a busy street
>some dude is walking with me
>we are friends
>suddenly see a bus stop at the other side of the road and spot her standing there
>I keep walking with my buddy but turn around and push him over
>start to wrestle with him on the floor
>I must get her attention
>suddenly I hear her yell "That's the guy I love!"
>she pushes my buddy of me and gives me a kiss on my hair
>start wrestling her

This is when I woke up. Felt weird for the rest of the day. I think I am genuinely over her but that dream really upset me.

Attached: 1532263792534.gif (194x269, 698K)