Uni Gyms

Tell me about your uni gym experiences anons. How many DYEL are there? I'm be going to college soon and want to mog normies.

Attached: 1524441500531.jpg (754x692, 137K)

Lel kiddo, the real roidshits are at the uni gyms.In reality the only one who's gonna get mogged is you by me and my muscle jock gang pussboi :)

Attached: 1524560036330.png (750x1334, 1.09M)

RICH COME BAACK

uni gyms are way more fit than the average gym

Who is that lil dude pointing at fit

way more big ass joosers at those gyms than at normal gyms. when i went to UM the fucking rock like dwayne johnson would workout there sometimes. prepare to get mogged

Attached: thatfeel.jpg (620x576, 19K)

A lot of roidders in uni gyms. If you don’t powerlift, you won’t be mogging them.

He’s pointing at Jeff’s fingers so we check those dubs

Knew a devilish guy who owned a home gym and trained several times a day. He was like 6'5, probably over 100kg lean and wore those Nike running shoes so he was close to 6'7. Best thing about him was that he came into the uni gym, did some fluff stuff like cable crossovers, curls and leg press which took about 20 minutes and told any dyel who asked that that is how he always trains. Kek

nice repeating 53s

Probably 1/50 people there can bench 2pl8, very easy to beat most people there after a year of consistent lifting and eating

Attached: force choke.jpg (1280x1912, 451K)

Mostly skinnyfat dyels besides the elitist group of gymcels who are mostly powerlifters and a few of them look like they could be juicing
Too much cardio machines and not enough free weights
Also a decent number of qts go there and wear very very tight yoga pants and those gym tops that cut off just below their tits (usually all gymshark stuf

I went to a d3 nerd school of about 3000 students. We had a badass gym that was hardly every crowded.

I thought you had to attend the University to use the gym facility or is that not the case?

Not many in all honesty maybe a ratio of 1:20 DYELS to gymbros. One or two guys that are on juice, a lot of 2nd, 3rd and 4th years and there’s only one serious lifter chick who I see there so that’s a bonus, it’s basically Guy heaven. No homo or nothing but man I just love stepping into the gym and smelling nothing but sweat and test and hearing niggers grunting loud af, thank you Jesus for showing me the church of iron.

Not always. My gym has different prices for students, staff and people not associated with the uni.

>those digits.
Is gym membership not included in tuition? Or does it vary by school?

I go to a small college full of preppy frat boys, so this is probably the exception to the rule, but it feels good to rep out 275 when most of them struggle to bench a plate.
For the most part the only people that can out lift me are on the football team, and the people in the dining halls used to give me double portions because they thought i was a student athlete.

I just hang out in the climbing and bouldering section so I don't pay much attention to the weights area but every so often one of those guys wanders in "just for something different today" and it's always entertaining.

how many people climb? Seems like it would be crowded.

>tons of Indians
>tons of Arabs
>neither of the above do *any* compounds
>except for one or two of the stronger dudes who do chinups
>absolutely no Asians
>white and black curlbros
>handful of jacked white and black dudes who *only* do compounds
>plenty of girls who *only* do cardio
>handful of thots who do *only* do cardio and lower body
>fat chicks that come and go like a revolving door
>handful of fat and skinny chicks that come in for a couple weeks, then leave for several, then come back (yes, I recognize them)
>handful of fat and skinny white dudes that come in for a couple weeks, then leave for several, then come back (yes, I recognize you; yes, I judge you)

Eventually it all just blends together. It's more fun to go with a buddy.

>the people in the dining halls used to give me double portions because they thought i was a student athlete

Top kek. That's unironically Jow Forums privilege.

Accurate, except there a few chinks there and they (along with the indians) do half-rep 1pl8 squats and a 65-75lbs bench sometimes

It is at most I think

>It's more fun to go with a buddy
Is it easy to meet people there? Lifting is practically my only hobby, need a autist to routinely lift heavy objects with me. Maybe I should try pic related

Attached: y1CXN9p.jpg (1920x2652, 594K)

It can get a little crowded at peak times but otherwise usually only a few people there

the people in my uni gym have better hair than the rest of the uni population. i saw this chris hemsworth thor looking motherfucker with flowing mane. i gotta fucking mire that shit

Mine are almost all small. I mog them now and they deserve it

Among the men there's a handful of roiders, a few people that are good at powerlifting, and the rest are dyel skinnyfat and/or have no idea what they're doing. The women are mostly cardio bunnies, fat, or yoga girls with the occasional one that can actually lift a decent amount.

Today some kid asked me how much the bars weigh, he did not believe they were 45 lbs.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he goes here so if your that kid that asked me if all the barbells really do weigh 45 lbs, sup.

Also thots in skin tight short shorts as far as you can see, the best part.

My uni gym has tons of huge dudes and fat ass gym thots so I've always been nervous going there being a dyel in a sea of the most beautiful people. But after taking lifting seriously, going from skelly to otter to nearly fit and wearing gym clothes that complement my physique, I feel like I get some mires.

My uni gym had like 20 power racks, all the bumper plates you would need, gymnast rings, a huge thing to do pullups on, good quality machines, cardio machines on second floor, rowing machines, etc. It was a great gym. Crossfit was really popular while I was there, so was weight training. Most people would do squats, deadlifts, power cleans, clean and press, etc. Uni gyms are usually pretty based. Depends on the college though.

You'll get to know the regulars eventually and you can easily meet bros by asking for spots.

well done user

im at the uni gym rn

this

also very few can squat 2pl8's

why do all midgets look the same

Attached: 1527628360181.jpg (1175x880, 572K)

>only 3 squat racks
>always occupied by 2-3 lads doing half reps of almost 1 plate
>people stop and watch me do 2.5plates like it’s nothing they’ve ever seen
>they ask for pointers
>tell them shit like make sure you stand on your toes to get higher, or always remember to keep your knees straight in front of you

sounds exactly like my uni gym, down to the second floor where the cardio thots go. uvic?

junior and just came back. i am in the top 5% easily, i feel kinda sad because i use to look up to a lot of people here but now i can only look up to a few. i also scare new gym goers and if both of us are going to the last bench at the same time the other guy will always kinda bounce away and pretend he was going somewhere else

lifting at my universities gym is legit my most enjoyable social activity, if you are even 1/2/3/4 you will be lifting more than almost anyone in there and you will get a chance to chat with other cool bros that actually lift a respectable amount of weight

Carsa cardio thots are the ultimate test boost

Nope, UNR

Sounds like every gym.

>Stand one toes

On the one hand, it's a dick move to give bad advice to people who just want to get better. On the other, kek.

>Mfw am asian and can 1/2/3/4

I wish there were more of us.

Attached: 1535075295208.jpg (600x600, 33K)

There's already way too many of you