I unironically think Squats and Deadlifts suck, and don't include them in my routine

I unironically think Squats and Deadlifts suck, and don't include them in my routine

>hard to do
>make me exhausted afterwards, and can't do any other lifts at 100%
>potentially dangerous, literally erodes spine and knees
>no gains in any body part that grills mire (inb4 glutes, I do barbell bridges)
convince me why anyone should do these lifts Jow Forums

Attached: 1533482961145[1].jpg (1280x720, 197K)

bait

based

>that grills mire
Reminder that people have goals other than pussy

>so far zero reasons given why squats and deadlifts are good

I'm still DYEL, but my stats:
>190lb bench x 10 reps (estimated 255lb 1RM)
>135lb OHP x 10 reps (estimated 180lb 1RM)
squats and deadlift are N/A

not bait

Reminder that some people lie to themselves

I unironically think lifting sucks, and I never do it.

>takes a lot of effort
>leaves me so exhausted afterward I can't play my Switch
>potentially dangerous, I might get injured in various places
>no gains in any parts my waifu would admire

I do them last and don't push myself because they have the highest potential for a ticket to snap city

I unironically think your post suck, and I never want to read it again

>hard to read
>made me exhausted after reading it, and I don't feel like reading any other threads now
>potentially dangerous, might have autism now
>no gains in my intellect or general knowledge of fitness (inb4 I'm you say you're smarter than me)
convince me why you shouldn't be gassed OP for your weak ass knees.

Attached: 1535146593310.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

what if i told you that you can do whatever you want at the gym and you don't have to justify yourself to a bunch of weebs on Jow Forums who are in week 6 of starting strength

Do squats and deads last.

It's they Greyskull way.

I do them but with a lot of volume at like 50% 1RM so no injuries
Probably not the best for my joints but so isn't neglecting them

This to a max, OP. If nobody knows what you look like and nobody knows you on here, then why do you feel you have to justify your actions when 70% of the crowd just lurk for "fat hate!" threads despite the fact that they're still obese, just not as obese as these obviously false stories.

>doing more than two(maximum btw) exerscizes a day
user...

Those two lifts utilize the most muscle mass and trigger the strongest hormonal response and therefore catalyze the most protein synthesis. You're robbing yourself.

I think Coolsville sucks

lb bench x 10 reps (estimated 255lb 1RM)

Attached: 1518666820947.png (640x600, 115K)

>hormonal response

broscience just never dies does it? test/gh boost from squats/deadlifts is transient and small, nowhere near enough to influence muscle building in any way and this has been debunked so many times at this point it's just insane that people still parrot it

everywhere else on the internet it seems like people generally have a better idea about lifting now than they did 10 years ago, but somehow Jow Forums outside of /plg/ just stays stuck in the same place

>implying i'm not in the top 10% of Jow Forums

Ive been squatting my whole god damn life, doing deads the past 8 years, not a single injury. How fucking retarded are you inbred scared homos?

what are your maxes? it's very relevant, if you've been fucking around lifting babbyweight for 8 years nobody cares because risk of injury goes up with strength level

>lifting to attract girls

boy you need a wakeup call

Attached: 1514892155400.jpg (971x565, 87K)

4/5 pl8

lmao

Do what I do.
Squat same weight until it becomes pretty easy. Then move up 5 lbs. Always do at least 2 weeks before adding +5 lbs.

I agree. I just do lunges and split squats with dumbbells. Much better for the back.

Deadlifts are just ego lifts.

based and redpilled

Because working large muscle groups causes a testosterone spike and the largest muscles in the body are in the legs.