Ask someone who never had a orgasm anything

I'm born female, and I have a vulva
I'm saving it for someone I'm madly in love with.

ASK me anything

Attached: garfieldjail.png (745x790, 874K)

How long have you been a NEET boy?
Also nudes or gtfo.

Attached: guULQdv1Q9_zU10Zi_XzCJPnNLcUovjQvBzbz6LdMxw.png (768x768, 150K)

>she saves it for chad
>you have to fap real bad

How does it feel to be an attention whore? Originally

At least post your chest or hand to prove you are a girl
Come on, this is obviously bait

How can you be a Virgin and an attention whore ?

Not chad, I dated someone who started fights with their IRL friends, Chad wouldn't do it.

I would date anyone, any gender.

I thought it would be interesting to put a AMA, since everyone's sex obsessed

Prove yourself young Normie.
Take a pic in 5 minutes of you pointing a knife in your ear and a finger in your mouth simultaneously and I'll drop the charges.

Attached: 5h3eg0redoky.jpg (2000x1000, 914K)

Oh, so you are just bored and wanna teach people the light/get them mad. I can respect that. Its still AWing tho

Yeah, I thought I was unique enough for a AMA, but maybe I'm just dumb.

You sound nice, thank you.

I'm not a normie, i spend all my time online, no irl friends, I dropped out of society.

For failing to procure proof via pic, you are sentenced Fake and Gay.
Case Dismissed.

Aren't you afraid you might die never having orgasmed? Just give the gift to yourself instead of some Chad who might end up cheating or whatever anyways. It's not like he saved it for you.

I'm still a virgin and wanted to give it to someone I'm "madly in love" with too. But 1- how am I supposed to trust the perfect deserving guy will come 2- if he didn't save his virginity for me then I hate that I did for him.

You're right, its so complicated... I guess its just for me, I wanna show my one and only how madly i'm in love with. :/

Also I can't exactly miss something I never had, I already lived twenty years without one.

What's your discord desuuu? :3

Want to chat desu you sound adorable

Send discord here, Don't worry I'm not a doxxer. I do talk ABOUT people but I try to keep it neutral than malicious shit talking

[email protected]

>Ask someone who never had a orgasm anything
you dont know how or.....what

Sent as orig as possible

Actually I didn't masturbate until I was 21 so we kinda have that in common. I'm glad I do it myself tho. At that time I was head over heels for this idiot who wouldn't even date me. I'd just be careful because relationships are not so simple, and the "one and only" thing is something I wanted too but it's very hard to trust. Good luck tho, hope you get what you want,

We are one and the same... I'm factkin with you, IRL

As a fellow femanon, you might want to try giving yourself an orgasm so when you find your special someone, you'll know how to get there and can show him/her what you like

I've never had sex but I've heard guys get kind of depressed if they can't get you off and the vagina is just ?????? sometimes

Good luck I hope you succeed and don't get crushed under the weight of love like 97% of everyone else

Also add my discord cacgirl

back to r*ddit tard

>I'm saving it for someone I'm madly in love with.
when did you decide to be based as fuck?

Have you not tried masturbating? I've never had an orgasm either but I've tried many times with no result.

I only masturbate clothed, I hate touching my genitals and it makes me feel bad.
I'm hoping my special one, who I will spend the rest of my life with, will rub me through my clothes until I orgasm, and they help me clean up.

Your relationship will still be based upon arbitrary emotions and feelings for one another. Not until you marry and are faced with hardship will you really have to question the integrity of your relationship other than a legal contract that costs a lot to remove. Guess you have to be stuck to not run away.

Hey how about this idea, that's kinda a mix of masturbatioln and finding the right guy? Like, when you find the right guy, masturbate to him, or with him, or have him finger you, and you'll be having your first orgasm with him in a way. Also it'll prob be easier and less awkward than trying to do it perfectly p in v (idk I never did that yet). But I have been fingered by my ex and it was pretty good. If I were you I'd tell him you never came before, and get on his lap and have him get you off with his hands. Super hot and romantic still, but less scary for a first time.