/britfeel/

Comfy night conversation edition

Attached: B41233ED-64E0-4362-BB3D-7F7473B51F81.jpg (674x491, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qYDLo-q7me8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apu post = Nonce post
simple as.

Attached: Untitled.png (700x401, 8K)

stubbed me toe going to the loo. proper fuming.

Attached: frog (571).jpg (604x586, 50K)

seethfagging = nonce posting

Attached: 1509122855387.jpg (258x245, 102K)

You going to link thread or should i?

>shitty quality thumbnail.
sun up soon anyway.

Attached: august barry night edition.jpg (3877x2823, 1.91M)

anyone else feel super comfy when they see armed police just wandering the high street? Makes me feel safe and cozy.

Ye nonce ye

Attached: 1530915060325.jpg (1328x730, 126K)

move to yankland and you'll always be cosy

Can you? Sorry got tied up

shit lads. ran out of energy drink and this carbon dioxide shortage is making it so lidl hardly have any in stock

i dunno. I think it's just because I know the training the armed police go through over here just makes them more relaxing to be around than normal bobbies.

Attached: 1531265439765.png (1238x1312, 185K)

>carbon dioxide
is this still a thing? i thought it was sorted now

first nonces of the thread in sight
pathetic little men

Attached: 1533653028031.png (657x764, 68K)

still affecting some stores. unable to get stock in, innit. having to deal with still water.

Did you mean to reply to me? Bit confused trying to figure that out.

SEETHING GIMMICK user you need a hug

Attached: comforting frogs.png (299x168, 68K)

Are comfy hours officialy over?

sun up soon.

Attached: 1531286305800.jpg (887x758, 76K)

You're posting apu you fackin nonce

Can someone make an apu with a zz top length beard and a pint of lager?

I have my reasons.

So whem the sums up its not comfy anymore?

pretty much fren.

Attached: august5.jpg (3877x2823, 1.85M)

got to be on a train in 11 hours. Will probably konk out at about 11am too

Attached: frogmemepicture.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Im already looking forward to tonights thread

Train to where laddy

Going back home for a barbeque/piss up

>summer starts
>have no clothes that are for hot weather
>spend some time finding clothes that suit me over the summer
>by the time i've got a few pieces it's cold again and I can't wear them

Attached: e3b.jpg (645x773, 31K)

Good luck originally published

i just spend my time in bed wearing boxers

Yes lad post in thread tomorrow to remind me and I'll make you it

Took two ibuprofen and melatonin, all tucked up in bed watching an "ominous" lewd supercell with cold glass of squash and a caramel shortcake and cat all tucked in next to me. Hopefully have some adventure dreams tonight

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I took these herbal stress sleep pills and had mental dreams the other night

That sounds so nice, I wish my cat would come in my room it just wont for some reason.

How do you relieve stress lads? Wanking helps but only for a hour

Read a good book or play some comfy vidya

Who still up originally published

I keep forgetting to brush my teeth, not good.

yikers. Thought the piss up was at 7, but it's at 2. We sleeping on the train boys

>things are starting to really go tits up
>constantly hungry
>fuckall to do
>no freinds in the area, no transport to travel greater than a few miles at a time
>...
>hey at least I'm keeping on top of work/apprenticeship applications
>3 of the ~8 I've had sent off have come back negative in the last two days
>Jokey suicide music started playing on my playlist as I opened the last one
>Computer bluescreened just as I was about to make this post
Fucking hell lads it ain't looking good. At this rate I'm going to have to go to fucking university. I'll take any fucking job, anything as long as I get bare minimum pennies to live. Greater Manchester/Stockport region.

Attached: game_over.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>We sleeping on the train boys
Could never do this because I was worried I'd have a night terror and wake up screaming.

Dogs dad has done a shit inside, don't know why. It went out about midnight.

I was just going to be lazy and leave it for my dad to do when he wakes up, but I'm a bit worried he might hit the dog so it'd be better if I did it and kept it secret? Idk.

Yeah but I'm i'm a filthy wagie. Just done now

Get poley to get you an interview at his call centre, he might even get commission for it

Congratulations and welcome my friend. Im glad to see you

Pick it up. Animals really dont deserve to be abused. Please if not for him then for me

Wheres poley this better not be some discord nonce

Stayed up all night but now im tired as fuck.
Heres something to giggle at.

Attached: Yesstyle Jacket Guide.jpg (1800x4200, 622K)

Are there not many jobs in your region? Do you habe any qualifications?

Wish I hadn't drank last night wish I was dead now
Heh

how much did ypu drink lad

>Jobs in region
Apparently fucking not, getting to the point where I might go for a magical trip to jobcentre. Every person I've sen in the last few months I've asked if they have any work on and not a single droplet has turned out
>Habe qualifications
Waiting on ALevels innit but simply put, my predicated BBB is looking much better than what I'm actually going to get, exams were an absolute shitshow this time round and I didn't take the shitters path of 1serious/ 2joke subjects. Fucking shit you not there was a few questions on quantum ion propulsion drives in one of my physics papers

Attached: clauncher.jpg (1242x1224, 294K)

Decent amount
Was at a pub but I ditched me uncle and got a kebab and taxi home
Spent too much money and feel like shit

Hello
*waves*
*walks into a puddle*
Fuck, ah well could have been worse, could have done it on my way to work

>A level physics

Traumatic times lad, I'm a spastic though.

Maths, Physics, Geography and 1 year of Chemistry with no credit because they are scrapping AS levels for some dumbshit reason all on the higher level papers because I went to a tryhard school to be precise
Meanwhile Muhammiid Dumbshiti with a BTEC Distinction in Media/ Psychology/ Performing Arts is going to get more recognition than any of my qualifications. Really makes me fucking wonder what the fucking point of applying myself is.

Attached: cat_staring_into_the_abyss_wondering_how_its_lavish_monotony_will_ever_change.jpg (512x512, 161K)

>have a piss
>strip off
>get in bed
>need a piss

Run the tap and listen a bit, honestly helps lad

>friend won't talk to me after I told him that renting a government own house with disability wasn't worth bragging about

how to repair friendship pls

Attached: 1522768796521.png (536x557, 393K)

Bash him one with a foam bat and tell him his a nonce spacker

>friend won't talk to me after I told him that renting a government own house with disability wasn't worth bragging about

You were right though. I'll probably end up doing the same thing as him and I know that.

I troll all the time online, only just learnt you can get jail for it.

Keep fapping to traps,sissies and trannies lately.
You think i should try nofap then fap to lesbo and solo stuff like i used to?

Attached: 1531439231154.png (716x537, 484K)

Thank fuck bb3 isn't a thing anymore
>Tonight on troll police someone called feminst a whale
*queue catchy theme tune*

I started wanking over just photos like i did back in the day. Felt like i was bored of just vids and wanted a change. Also used to like seeing cam whores and getting my wanking for them. Might have to get a webcam again as that shit was good

Camming with girls is great once you get some

went tescos and got a pack of shortbread.

I meant the whores who do it for money. But omegle was good for that, best i had was 1 girl playing with herself but she was speaking with me but i didn't see her typing, asked what was up and she said she had a friend with her. Then her friend sat next to her and they both started playing with themselves.
Oh it was good.

Dont care virgin freak

calm down, some of us are with sky or bt

Nice lad. Melt some chocolate to drizzle on those bad boys. Or just eat chocolate at the same time. Good shit.

Reminds me of this time i skyped with this 8/10 girl during my teens. She stuck a can of deodorant up her cunt and asked me to talk dirty to her which i did while i stroke my peen then she got caught mid orgasm i think and i never saw her again

Nice.
I never really spoke to them desu, just sat there with muh dick on cam. i can't do talking dirty or anything like that. That's why i liked the foreign cam whores. They'd ask if you had a cam then just go oh wow bb i love your cock. I'd just throw in a few you're so beautiful bb's in there and ask if they had dildos, then after a bit ask if they had another and get them to dildo both holes. 99% had the 2nd dildo

Too poor to pay, so a lid gotta improvise

>its the kind of tired that sleep doesn't fix episode
boy oh boy do I love these repeats; you'd think they'd switch the telly schedule up a bit, but no this episode is just so fucking important

Attached: bladerunner_2049.jpg (783x1024, 134K)

Tim had a bad night

youtu.be/qYDLo-q7me8

Find it funny how the slowest hours aren't 1-4am, but round 5-9am.

I asked a guy who looked like the virgin from the virgin and chad meme for directions and he just said "isn't that around the corner" just to get rid of me
Why are robots so autistic

Attached: _20180809_191656.jpg (720x1259, 122K)

They're robots because they're autistic.

Morning lads, it's mental having a fixed sleeping pattern. I really miss waking up at 10pm and comfyposting throughout the night with yous but it's not a lifestyle one can live forever.

does that mean your getting a job.or something
checked

Woken up at around 6 by some inconsiderate fuck playing metal in his car while parked outside my flat. Heading out to the cafe for a fryup now, I should really get a haircut but I'm not sure if I can be bothered

Attached: 1533661152405.jpg (805x818, 180K)

you might as well I mean your going outside anyway

Oh my, I didn't even notice those digits.

I find getting haircuts a little scary, just like a lot of other lads. Usually the actual experience is fine but it takes me some courage to actually walk in

Find a place that lets you book online.

mad lads done it again.checked
do you have any cute girls working at your barbers

Think I'm balding lads, I swear I'm losing more hair than I used to.

Can my GP confirm it if I ask him to do a test?

>does that mean your getting a job.or something
Maybe lad, I'm hoping waking up through the day and getting sunlight and shit will motivate me to sort my life out

Dude just walking in and being like do I just sit down and join this acknowledged queue or do I need to go up to the counter to make sure they know I'm there even though I didn't book an appointment because I'm too autistic to make a phone call

Exact opposite for me lad, I have no problem going in but once I sit down and my barber starts chatting to me I panic, tell him some bullshit story of why I haven't seen him for a couple months.

if you were balding bad enought you would be able to tell just by looking

I don't think I've ever bothered to book a haircut in my entire life lad, I just go in and wait my turn. Do blokes actually book haircuts?

Nope, the one I always go to is entirely men. I did get cut with a girl with big tits once. Kept pressing against my shoulders, it was awesome

Attached: 1533838168568.jpg (1305x814, 308K)

>a test
literally no test to it lad, they can see if you're balding just by looking at it

I really like these ww2 helpers

>test for balding

Lmao what the hell do you think they do? Take a saliva sample and check for the balding gene?

>like do I just sit down
out of all the barbers I've been to, you just sit down

barbers that talk to you are the worst.

Idk, look at the follicles or some shit?

>tfw dog allegies are kicking off
ffs lads, had dogs my entire life, you'd think my body would get used to them

Just look at your hairline lad, if it's starting to recede at the sides then yes you're balding