Bearmode

Bearmode thread for all the puny humans trying to bloat into bears.
Last time I was suggested farmer walks. I've been doing them on my rest days, walking around with one 20kg dumbbell on each hand for as long as I can, doing quite a few sets too (6+, maybe do some cardio afterwards too.) Is that good for bearmode?

Attached: 1534986307252.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Can I be straight and a bear

The only requirement for being a bear is being a fat fuck
Sexuality plays no part in this user, we're very inclusive here

Bearmode is an excuse and coping mechanism for people who got jewed into becoming powerlifters who then got fat and unkempt. Unless you were already big and hairy before, it won't work.

I'm thinking of really long static holds for trap development. It seems to work. I basically do a really heavy rack pull and stand there until my fingers can't hold it even with straps. My traps die every time. To give you an idea, I lift as heavy as possible which for me right now is 405 for a 20 second hold at the top. Feels great.

Huh. I'll try that out user, that sounds good.

Am I bear mode?

Attached: IMG_20180701_081940_039.jpg (960x960, 45K)

I mean, bearmode is the objectively most alpha mode if we're being honest. . .

Excuse me but who the fuck thinks that shit is attractive? Like actually? Girls only go for guys that are absolutely aesthetic and these bear mode fucktards have no definition. "but muh functional strength" get the fuck out of here, who the fuck is going to actually use that shit in real life? If you are doing this you are just a sad sack of shit who can't actually handle putting in work to become objectively aesthetic.

pic related is what girls really want

Attached: rippedfap1112.jpg (620x413, 70K)

Bear mode is like the natural Hunter gatherer body. Super low or high body fat %s are only achievable in developed societies.

> coming into a thread to be a sore cunt like this
lmao dude
also disregard females acquire bloat

I'd say yes. Looks good man. I hate that I feel the need to specify I'm not gay because this is a bear thread. Fags should be gassed.

Girls don't know what they want.

Bro, that is just because you haven't gotten pussy like I have. I used to be a dumb fuck thinking that I needed to get big or some dumb shit about getting stronger. All girls want at the end of the day is a guy that looks like a greek fucking god. A guy that makes their pussies wet when they can see each muscle move under their skin. Muscles that move under the skin so sensually and make everyone lust over you. If you bloat up like these dumb fucks then you won't even be able to see your abs contract when you cum or see your pecs twitch in the mirror when you are jacking off or your traps bulge as you fuck her. Honestly this is the best shit ever and you guys just don't know how to get pussy or how important it is to look fucking amazing like I do.

Attached: rippedfap596.png (1920x1280, 616K)

Attached: check this bait.jpg (1000x750, 150K)

Cub mode checking in

5'9 200lb

Attached: IMG_20180609_173245.jpg (720x796, 88K)

>lifts for girls
Fuck off faggot

>filename

Oh hey its high belly button user

Lek

I agree with this. Follow a few fitness personalities on IG and some are so fat they just don’t lift nearly as much as they ought too relative to their weight

My girlfriend prefers bearmode. So at least one person thinks so.