DRINK BEER

>don't drink beer it's bad for you
>don't drink beer it has phytoestrogens
>don't drink at all bro it's shit for your gains
F U C K off. Take a look at the generations before you, and you know what they did habitually? DRINK FUCKLOADS OF BEER

EVERYONE I know who drinks like a sailor is naturally big. EVERYONE I know who doesn't is a scrawny fuck.

So go ahead and crack open a fucking cold one and enjoy some gains

Attached: 2571732-beer-wallpapers.jpg (2560x1600, 237K)

You insufferable little bitch

Goddamn it bro I’m trying to cut back but it’s so hard. I love beer so much. It’s the best thing in the summer and then fall and football season starts and it’s good then too.

the generations before us didn't have estrogen in the water turning the frogs gay user.

Attached: 1387062936307.jpg (285x298, 27K)

I drink beer regularly and have never had any problems getting strong or even cutting. Just don't go overboard, it's just like food. Pic related is me

Attached: FB_IMG_1509548334642.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Ive been drinking 3 days in a row still look lean, fuck it.

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x369, 35K)

You look like a regular dude who doesnt even lift lmao

everything in moderation's good man

Shit looks like piss in a cup. Enjoy not being able to deal with life without numbing your nervous system.

What is this fucking post?
>ingest poison
but why
>people in the past did it

Attached: 1535289003377.jpg (630x620, 83K)

I drank a lot and made gains natty, I still drink on gear even when I run orals and still make very good gains and all my liver health markers are in range
Being teetotal is for cringe and bluepilled incels

There's a difference between the beer your forefathers drank and the hops-riddled IPAs that people are drinking nowadays
Stick to porters, lagers, stouts, and whiskey and you'll be right as rain

Attached: wait for all this to blow over.jpg (1240x700, 161K)

No offence bro but you look like someone who's in that early stage of lifting (18 months at the most of consistent lifting) where pretty much every diet and routine works and you can make progress with very suboptimal recovery

I agree with this. I love IPAs but I get the biggest beer belly from making it my go to.

ayy breh, saw you some threads ago. cheers mate, hope everything is going well and that you're enjoying your week.

The generations before us drank beer because the water was undrinkable.

ahhhh what the fuck is wrong with your head!!!

Sure, but I'm not fat or some soiboi.

Thanks man, doing great. Hope everything is going well for you as well. I'm recovering after going to a wedding in DC lol.

Attached: 2017-09-24 23.23.15.jpg (1817x574, 586K)

yeah not saying you look bad but alcohol might fuck your progress more the further you get with lifting since more and more of these tiny factors begin to affect you
I remember first year I was lifting I could go out on the piss, sleep 4 hours, be straight in the gym and hit PRs; now I struggle to hit what I'm supposed to if I even have 2 or 3 beers the night before or get less than 8 hours sleep

What’s a solid go-to lager?

Beer taste like shit why would you drink it?

People have different tastes. Soda has always tasted terrible to me but I love beer.

I've never noticed anything from drinking, eating is what really fucks my gains. If my diet isn't straight I notice shittier gym days than on days where I've been drinking.

Same. I love beer and don’t want to cut it out so I mostly eat low carb and high protein to counterbalance it.

i agree

i drink beer and im fucking boss mode bull phucked

>Beer taste like shit
if you're a tastelet manchild

I can think of better drugs to take

beer is the most numale drink there is. it's part of the numale "manly viking manly man" trinity of epic beards, bacon and beer. they'll homebrew that shit.
I can't stand people who act like it's god gift to man. Even you OP, you're acting like we're all dying to "crack open a cold one" (unsufferable tryhard "old school manly MAN" expession btw) but are scared of fucking up our diet, like it's some huge sacrifice you're here to free us of. Wanna know why I don't drink beer? because it has no fucking taste and zero alcohol content. it's basically sparkling water that makes you piss every 5 minutes. I'd rather get a chick drink like a mojito or something that have to pretend I like that shit. Shit I'd rather drink basedmilk, at least it has a taste other than pure fucking plainness with a bread aftertaste.

Beer has also become the universal symbol of partying because of those irish cunts which is why everyone pretends it's the greatest thing ever so everyone else will know they're FUN

Only autist losers don't drink. It's one of the most Chad thing to do

arguments not found. beer doesn't even taste bad, it just tastes like nothing. just drink str8 hard liquor, get good

Nothing beats opening a cold one after being on a hike for hours and deciding it's time for a break.

Make it yourself to obtain a better appreciation for it

I unironically agree.

the argument is that you are a tastelet manchild

>Wanna know why I don't drink beer? because it has no fucking taste and zero alcohol content. it's basically sparkling water that makes you piss every 5 minutes. I'd rather get a chick drink like a mojito or something that have to pretend I like that shit.

Stop drinking American 'beer'

way to show that you've never actually drunk anything besides pisslagers lmao

I tried beer for the first time 2 days ago, had one sip and throw, almost puked, throw it in the sink.

It was honestly revolting

Attached: 2-Navigation-tile-484x967-jpg[1].jpg (260x610, 42K)

>Heineken

Attached: 1394292318788.jpg (243x255, 23K)

People in the past did it because it was a high source of calories and was available and clean. If milk wasn't so filled with hormones it would be a much better bulking drink. For all those not lactose intolerant

lmao shut up nerd

I’d put America’s best craft beers up against absolutely anything made in Europe.

I'm not an american
never gone out of my way to drink anything else, no. I don't see why I should've.
that's one of two things beerfags will tell you. the other one is that you don't "know" beer well enough. this illustrates to me how you faggots talk down to people for no good reason. you drink kiddie drinks. beers are meants to mix with lemonade and give to 13 yo so they can tell their friends they drank alcohol during family dinner. it's what people drank back when they didn't know how to make liquor. beer is not an interesting hobby or a subculture, knowing about it is utterly useless and comically specific. beerfags are like sneakerheads in that they act and talk like human beings but consistently exhibit an unfathomable and deeply entertaining stupidity when defending their dumb fucking interests and shit tastes. look it's not rocket science, beer is just objectively a bland fucking drink. and you can like it, that's fine, but don't make it a symbol of "le epic manliness" and don't pretend it's a way of life or any ridiculous shit like that.

Attached: you.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 1495157056131.jpg (540x720, 94K)

Their good stuff is good, but we both know that faggot drank some corn filled swill and think's its what beer tastes like.

t. wino

>never gone out of my way to drink anything else, no. I don't see why I should've.
because you have no fucking idea what you're talking about
this is like someone shittalking food in general because once he ate at mcdonalds
fucking autistic retard

yea keep drinking beer what are you 15? pumped you managed to sneak some ((cold ones)) out of your house to drink in the woods with your loser friends?

>never gone out of my way to drink anything else, no. I don't see why I should've.
>beer is just objectively a bland fucking drink
THE ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
STATE

Attached: 1399546889647.png (223x151, 74K)

Heineken?
FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Attached: SickDemandingFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif (530x250, 1.63M)

embarrassing

>only tasted the most bland, most boring, tasteless shit tier beer
>voices his manchild opinion that beer is objectively a bland drink
Can you get any stupider than this? I mean, we are all on Jow Forums and shit but you are trying really fucking hard to come off as the stupidest motherfucker on the site

Attached: 1433728043178.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahamuricahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

well I am french but no, wine is shit as well, tastes too sweet.
yeah because drinking rotting grain juice is quantum physics, I'm sorry I don't have my phD in brainlet drinking. all beer I've tasted is shit, I'm not gonna go out of my way to find out that maybe this one brand tastes like liquid ass instead of the usual *nothing at all*. beer. is. for. dicklets. want me to whip out my fucking 8 incher huh you fag?

Why are you laughing? user is right. The best American beers have caught up to the best European beers, if you didn't know this it just means you didn't know it yet, it does not mean that it isn't true.

Laugh all you want but name any style of beer that’s big in Europe and I guarantee you I can name you an American equivalent that’s as good or better. Your stuff is massively overrated.

fucking lmao
I can fucking smell your fedora from here
the way you type out your little wall of texts, while being completely fucking ignorant on the subject

Attached: 1403213165469.jpg (899x605, 204K)

t. ignorant Europoor who has never had good American beer

I’ve done beer tours in Belgium, I’ve had just about every Czech beer in existence, and I’ve had Tegernseer, which every local in Munich from age 18 to 75 described as the best German beer, and it’s all AT BEST on par with good American craft beer.

None of it comes close to Pliny the Younger.

this is Jow Forums nobody cares about your dick they care about your glutes

>EVERYONE I know who drinks like a sailor is naturally big
>naturally big
So the beer has nothing to do with it?

>you haven't tasted every single numale homebrewed drink in existence therefore you cannot know
W E W
E
W
being called stupid by low IQ tryhards is the main reason I come here

>being called stupid by low IQ tryhards is the main reason I come here

Attached: file.png (640x640, 542K)

jesus christ imagine having such a sad fucking life

t. low IQ tryhard
keep drinking those hop phytos, goy, maybe you'll find personnality at the bottom
you fucking 9gaggers I swear to god kek

You only tasted one. Let me repeat. One. One type. The shittiest type. Let me repeat for your low iq brainlet head. One type, that was the shittiest, blandest, and most boring. You following? Or should I go slower? But nice epic meme greentext hyperbole there, too bad you are still a fucking retard and make strong opinions on things you have no fucking idea about. Keep being a willfully ignorant fucktard who has strong opinions about things he didn't experience at all, I bet people will appreciate it in the real world too. Cheers.

Attached: file.png (1190x906, 260K)

*tips fedora*

Never even heard of that until now but I recently moved to Colorado. Gotta seek it out.

>You only tasted one. Let me repeat. One. One type.
source? jesus christ are all mutts this fucking stupid? this is delicious. this is my new favourite drink, it's like a sweet nectar to me.

For me? Its a cheap pint of tennants

What’s your favorite cheap tall boy, lads? I like to crush it like Quint.

Attached: 3974DDFE-0B97-4DCB-961C-FB1CAFCD3677.png (900x506, 471K)

You haven't had beer until you try pic related

Attached: Weihenstephaner Vitus S.jpg (1067x1600, 280K)

The negativity of this board towards beer is astounding. Unless you're in competition mode or something like that having a couple isn't gonna fuck you up. There's so many different brews at this point that if you haven't found one you enjoy you're just being lazy. Makes me wonder if the core issue is most anons here don't have any m8s or a qt to drink some pints with.

Yuengling. If you can't get that, Sam Adams. And if you can't get that, you can get fucked instead.

>beer is the most numale drink there is.

Yes, the drink that has existed for literal fucking eons is the numale drink. If you were talking bout Micro brews and IPAs, you'd have a point. That's like saying look at all those casuals who drink water.

>it's part of the numale "manly viking manly man" trinity of epic beards, bacon and beer. they'll homebrew that shit.
>Everyone who drinks beer is a LMAO weed dude hipster faggot

>I can't stand people who act like it's god gift to man.

Back when it was cleaner to drink that water, it was.

>Even you OP, you're acting like we're all dying to "crack open a cold one" (unsufferable tryhard "old school manly MAN" expession btw) but are scared of fucking up our diet, like it's some huge sacrifice you're here to free us of.

You're compensating for something. It may be mass, it may be weight loss, it could very well be you're a virgin who never fit into the outward mingle of regular crowds. I don't know what it is, but you're definitely compensating.

>Wanna know why I don't drink beer?

No.

>because it has no fucking taste and zero alcohol content. it's basically sparkling water that makes you piss every 5 minutes.

Stop drinking O'Douls junior.

>I'd rather get a chick drink like a mojito or something that have to pretend I like that shit. Shit I'd rather drink basedmilk, at least it has a taste other than pure fucking plainness with a bread aftertaste.

All the pieces are coming together..

>Beer has also become the universal symbol of partying because of those irish cunts

Yeah, it was totally the Irish. It had nothing to do with all the people who drank it more than water because it was healthier when potable water was nowhere to be found.

>which is why everyone pretends it's the greatest thing ever so everyone else will know they're FUN

Well we certainly know who isn't. I don't care if this is a copypasta, you're still a faggot for posting it.

Attached: 1533689361855.jpg (460x652, 35K)

this. it is cumulative. it probably didn't matter as much back then but it sure does now with estrogen coming at us from all angles. plus the amount of hops used now is insane

based

Attached: 1502817237839.png (449x602, 10K)

Yanglang or Coors Banquet

Ham tastes like shit. Why do people eat it?

New Belgium pilsner

I had 3 bottles of whiskey over the weekend, think I need to have a dry month.

what kind of person goes on Jow Forums and gets this angry about someone extolling the merits of beer

Attached: 1526000782885.png (434x417, 364K)

It’s fine. Guys that don’t drink are faggots.

Your body fat is calories in vs calories out.

Fit is a bunch of either twink faggots or fat fucks. The amount of people that actually lift is about 0.1% of fit.

Drinking doesn’t matter. Most of the old time strongman where alcoholics.

Dortmunder gold

You look fat

this. you don't have to be a fucking alcoholic but not drinking as a man in a business world is quite frankly, a fucking stupid thing to do, it always creates a connection where one shouldn't be.

Ex. I love scotch and beer, when I was an intern at a construction company I delivered plans to another guys office and saw he had some nice scotch and we talked about it a while and he invited me to go to one of his favorite bars, and I eventually worked for the company he worked for and worked my way up pretty easy due to that small connection

obviously very lucky, but at the very least you can make a good friend from just enjoying the same liquor as him, be it bourbon, scotch, or thick german hefeweissens, it's dumb not to atleast have a grasp of it

You have the same physique as a smaller Jason Blaha

whyd u have to make this thread right when i was trying to convince myself not to go grab a six pack.

Are high hop beers like Imperial IPA's really that estrogenic and make you grow tits? Jesus christ cant I just enjoy 1 thing?

This never happened

Same. I'm switching to wine for a bit. Limiting myself to one bottle a week. It's going to be fucking hell

This

Attached: KellerPils_color_RGB_Digital-3-299x517.png (299x517, 164K)

the chad drunk vs the virgin dry

I totally agree, let us sip from the nectar of eden

Attached: fitproli.png (376x413, 110K)

Im lifting heavy 5 times a week. Having a beer or two for dinner is all good man.

IPA is degenerate as fuck. My beer moto is 'if it's not brown I put it down'.

Must've learned that motto from ur mom

beer and wine are very healthy. Alcohol in it helps to process poliphenols.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

maybe the oldest but not the bestl

I bet you he isn’t pounding a 6 back of IPA a day like 99% of the DYEL faggots here.

Attached: E34FEF67-FAB2-4F83-9740-5A4698028069.jpg (800x600, 100K)

Did you know that a real beer is brown? Not talking about the international light lager but a real beer before it got industralised and you could filter the shit out of it leaving just literally alcohol in it?