Could you kill someone if you had to Jow Forums?

Could you kill someone if you had to Jow Forums?

Attached: 76777F56-88F1-4F7B-9178-7353D7CA17D0.png (778x584, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vzvbvEbIBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9_ZnojxmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Maybe it's some latent sadism, or misplaced morality, but I would prefer to seriously injure someone than kill them. The mindset to kill has to be there before the body can be built to do so, but even then it's not exactly hard to kill or seriously injure someone with either planning or a level of anatomical knowledge

I shot a home invader once he died in the hospital so yeah.

you should Shoot his mum a friend request on Facebook. she would appreciate that

Some days the greatest challenge is not trying to kill someone when I really want to user.

this happened in like 2005

Myspace then?

Facts.
And to answer OP’s question, without a doubt yes.

during periods of psychosis i've decapitated baby birds using garden shears after using a pickaxe to destroy the bird house they were living in

right now? probably not
during a psychotic break? easily

who is to say I havent already?

yes and i'm 100% sure of that

i know people pretend that "it's easy to say that" but once you actually have this power over someone some built-in pussy instinct will kick in and restrain you from doing so, but imo that's very naive and ahistorical view of human psychology and i think that given enough time you can get over pretty much anything

I am about to go for a night run in the woods, don't post spooky shit bro. Please and thank. Assam linkum

We really should never have stopped giving people like you frontal lobotomys fucking freak

they never stopped though, they just do it chemically these days

youtube.com/watch?v=5vzvbvEbIBM

That’s not what happens during psychosis you fucking demented autismo

I'd kill a woman just for the fun of it haha

No. It's hard to get away with. How do you plan on getting rid of the body?

i mean, why?

there are some full blown lunatics with violent delusions, the very worst cases of the spectrum, that become completely stable with meds. why would lobotomy be preferable unless you think all mentally ill people are inherently movie villains?

sounds like you have a pussy ass version of psychosis then, be glad

i bet you've never even beat a raccoon to death

Attached: 1f.jpg (528x720, 67K)

Nice

how many hits did it take?

Fuck raccoons desu they killed my cat and tip over my garbage cans

one strike to the top of the skull and it rolled over and started seizing and bleeding from the nose/mouth

i remember being really disappointed because i had been chasing it around my garage terrorizing it as much as possible, at one point it was actually hanging from the ceiling trying to get away from me

Psychosis doesn’t cause you to be an autistic edgelord

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 162K)

was he black?

>what is comorbidity

you didnt get the psycho gene, that's all it is really. ive been doing shit like this since i was very young

when i was 6 years old my dad's gf's daughter had a pet rabbit in a cage and i cut its ear off with a pair of scissors when nobody was looking, they had to sew the rabbits ear back on.

i didnt start getting episodes of psychosis until around age 14, every time i had one it lead to violence towards animals or other people. i started being homeschooled since age 16 because i held a razor sharp sanford pencil at someones throat for taking my nintendo ds

Story?

pathetic creature

That's really, really cool user. Make sure to tell this story every time you meet somebody.

Attached: 1535076268085.jpg (750x727, 67K)

Can you describe your mental state when you so these things? Does something cause the aggression or does it happen at random?

you aren't wrong. i know i'm sick but it's never stopped me. i have a therapist that i've been going to for over a year now but i've never told her anything about that stuff.

i just consider it an act of mercy, to live is to suffer, i'm providing a service.

i can only hope someone will put a bullet in my brain

*tips the edge*

Attached: 1535214550372.jpg (600x549, 61K)

I honestly don’t know. and if I did, I’d always feel really bad about it. if it absolutely had to be done, i’d still feel bad.

in the movies they say you just "black out" and dont remember anything, but for me that's not true. i'm fully cognizant, conscious, aware, of what i'm doing. it's just that my emotions become dysregulated to the point of me thinking that it's okay to cause serious harm to things, i never consider the potential consequences of my actions because i'm too caught up in the moment.

imagine how this bear must feel without trying to project human emotions on it. just pure adrenaline and bloodlust

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9_ZnojxmU

Do you live in the US? I sure fucking hope not. Don't buy a gun if you do.

I think the bear is trying to eat as opposed to you doing it for pleasure but I guess it is the same on some level. Would you kill any animal for any reason even if it does nothing to you? Why not a human or do you feel tempted?

i live with my father who is a right wing pro-trump nutcase, he happens to own an assault rifle, a mosin, a glock 45 and a 9mm

the thing with mass shooters is that it's always about revenge.

they're usually completely delusional, i'm at least aware that i'm a sick animal. i'm more interested in causing as much pain to something as possible rather than killing, actually.

who knows, eventually i'll be an old man with nothing to lose like mr paddock

>being this edgy
>calling anyone a nutcase

>I think the bear is trying to eat as opposed to you doing it for pleasure but I guess it is the same on some level.

my point is basically that the bear is completely unphased by the distressed screaming of the deer. he has no sense of right or wrong, only a primal desire to tear the deer to pieces.

>Would you kill any animal for any reason even if it does nothing to you?

it depends, i'm considered by my old psych to be "borderline psychopath" which basically combines the worst elements of borderline personality disorder with psychopathic tendencies.

i have a cat and i love him to death, but sometimes he makes a silly cat mistake like any animal sometimes does, but it ends up triggering an extreme emotional response in me and i have to fight the urge to strangle him. a few years ago a stray cat showed up at my door and i took her in, but a few weeks later she attacked me quite viciously, and it triggered a deep hatred for that particular cat that i buried it alive in my backyard, stuffed her face right in the dirt and covered her with more dirt while i held her there.

sick shit.

>Why not a human or do you feel tempted?

i'm very reclusive, though i live with my family i only see them 2-3 times a day because i dont leave my room. but it is tempting. i suffer from OCD which causes violent compulsions to form in my head, i've thrown knives at people only to miss by a hair

The absolute state of nintoddlers

Attached: 1528643563120.png (672x834, 105K)

i came from his genes so it stands to reason that he'd be a nutcase too

here, have a nice image

Attached: 39993386_2042985766012618_6678475979783929856_n.jpg (637x960, 190K)

Fair enough thx for the image m8

>dude just kill someone lmao

Maybe one day we'll meet and I can put you out of your misery or die myself. You seem like you're not a bitch so i hope I wouldnt see fear before i end you. Try controlling your anger a little better. You can rationalize it now so you could do it later on.

>6 years old
>i cut its ear off
>didnt start getting episodes of psychosis until around age 14
this makes perfect sense
(I skimmed your post)

>Would you kill any animal for any reason even if it does nothing to you?

i just realized i didnt fully answer your question

i guess the answer is yes, but it's more likely to happen if i'm in a fucked up mental state.

that being said i've had days where i've felt perfectly normal and fine, but saw an animal like a possum in my yard, and set myself upon it until it was dead. i do this sort of thing with toads and birds all the time. i actually vaguely recall trying to injure a stray cat by throwing kitchen knives at it from my back door

there should be some kind of gladitorial arena for actual psychopaths bent on killing each other, like MMA but way worse, weapons are allowed. just throw convicts into the cage and let them tear each other apart for the viewing pleasure of the internet. really exciting just thinking about something like this

what i mean is that the states of extreme emotional dysregulation didnt start happening until that age, around the same time that my mother started talking to a guy who would beat the shit out of her in front of me and my stepbrothers

I killed a small cat breaking his neck with my own hands when I was a teen. My aunt asked me to kill the litter. I didnt eve care at that moment, I thought it was funny. For some reason now that I'm an adult I think it's fucked up and I wouldn't do it but I know I can.

I can't even kill myself.

>Could you kill someone if you had to Jow Forums?
anybody could if their pushed far enough, the real question is "would you feel guilt or remorse for killing someone?"

thats fucked up, forcing a kid to do that. i had to euthanize a few pets in my day as well, particularly disturbing was a pug that my mother bought during a phase she was going through, the pug ended up with encephalitis (spelling?) which is common in pugs apparently, and i had no idea what to do other than throw the dying pug in a hole and throw dirt on top of it. my mother would have scolded me if i did anything too brutal. it was night time when i buried it and i ended up having to unearth it any rebury a few days later because the hole wasnt deep enough and a leg was sticking out of the ground. the corpse had bloated a lot and i had no choice but to shoot it several times with a bb gun to puncture it. the gas that escaped the bloated body was beyond description

I have always wondered what it feels like

I've always wondered what human tastes like since I was a young child and have always wanted to see a dead body or cut someone open while they are still warm.

From afar with a firearm? I guess. Up close with my bare hands or close combat weapon? Not so sure.

Haters will say I'm a pussy. To which I'd have to concur. I've never been in a fight.

Attached: 1513391846404.jpg (793x786, 54K)

These are the people I share this board with. This entire thread needs to be forwarded to the authorities. Maybe you can suicide by cop you absolute animals. Holy shit.

I dreamed once about garroting an antifa cuck during a protest

Have you ever tried any sort of combat sport? I did some martial arts when I was younger and it seemed to really calm me down a lot.
My Mother has psychotic episodes and my family has a lot of hereditary cases of crazy. I have pretty bad depression and anxiety and as a kid I expressed a lot of psychopathic behavior but I've gotten much better at dealing with it over the years, it's still hard as shit to suppress the violent urges though, especially when you're given a reason. Also I really have trouble talking about this side of me to my therapist but when I have danced around it she seemed to respect what I was feeling and maybe even understand. I wish you luck man, sounds like you're in it pretty bad.

We all could, but I think most of us fear that side of ourselves maybe for a good reason.

Normie detected

i did have to so yes. i think anyone who deployed from 2002 to 2006 could tell you the same

Attached: image1 (5).jpg (750x912, 199K)

you should not be posting that on fit

you may have a point

Attached: 558490_568399933206674_1785979791_n.jpg (251x206, 8K)

thats awesome. were they brown people?

yeah

It depends. Could I kill someone and then keep it to myself and hide with that my entire life? No way man the guilt would destroy me
Could I kill someone completely legally in self defense and not even blink afterwards? I think so

i live in florida and i've seen an old guy shoot some big ass black dude in the face just because the big guy got out of his car and started walking towards his car during some traffic road rage. the old guy seemed pretty pleased with himself

>this thread
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1413087028311.jpg (500x285, 21K)

I mean yeah if I had to...

Attached: Cosby.jpg (680x510, 70K)

if i got away with it sure

Could I? HAHAHAHA

The question is when do I stop?

Naturally

I dont think I'd be able to kill just any random person but I think I would be able to kill a youtube personality or an instagram whore or someone who makes money for stupid faggotry like that, part of the reason this world is so fucked is because people lack purpose and the fact that some of these "entertainers" can become rich off of playing video games or posting pictures of themselves is the problem.

Attached: 12714741829.jpg (898x628, 77K)

Why would you kill those using the system to their advantage? You would be cutting out the bulk of a tumor, but it would just grow back. Why not take out the creators of the system itself and make it more likely to disrupt the whole cancer?

just wanted to stop in and say those autismo """"""""""""""""""""""im a twisted psycho xddddd"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" people are winning the cringiest posts of 2018

maybe. I've never had to fortunately. I believe I could if I was in immediate danger.

I stabbed a home invader once, he didn't die but he's blind now