/oneitis general/

I've been in love with her since high school. Too bad I'm a fat autist and she's in a healthy relationship.

Attached: IMG_20180811_001135.jpg (1080x1276, 227K)

god is cruel and malevolent

Originally just let it go.

He is.

I'm trying man. I'm trying.

This is generally cured by meeting other good people

Unironically these threads make me feel better about not having gotten over a 3 months relationship in 3 years

Tell me about her and you two

if you are in love with here workout lose weight eat right work on not being an autist there is nothing wrong with changing your self if it for the better

Guys this isn't just about me post your own oneitis'

Yeah I kinda do not want to because I would probably die of embarrassment if she found out I posted her on a Serbian Cheese Collecting Forum and she is odd enough she might browse here as paranoid as that sounds. Anyways here she is I am totally in love with her. We used to go to high school together and I was super thirsty for her sophomore year. We started talking again senior year since we were in the same after school club but she said she was not interested in a relationship and has not had one at all since I have known her. She will text me out if the blue just for validation to ensure I am still in love with her. She takes at least 5min to respond and always keeps me at a distance but texts me nonetheless. She and I got into a fight one time because she is super boring and we never clicked on anything. I still love her however.

Attached: C8CD4196-A6D0-40B3-A6A3-FD42A0F5EBB2.jpg (1125x1205, 766K)

Met my oneitis on Gaiaonline. Exchanged numbers and called each other alot. She liked to draw. She was in Indiana, while I was in Cali. I started to like her. Asked her out and we started our LDR. This was going on 6 years while I was being a pussy. Made a promise to fly over and see her. Never did. She ghosted me, but I knew her pin name. Looked her up and she had a new boyfriend. Felt crushed. Wanted to try and 'earn' her back. Almost built up a lie to talk to her again, but got too scared. That was maybe 4-5 years ago. I don't dare look her up. The embarrassment would make me sick.

Attached: 1516381298416.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Pressing F to pay respects

My oneitis confuses me

is pic related your oneitis? she's smoking hot.

She looks like a whore who fucks niggers for money

She's a 4/10. If you can't get your oneitis, you might as well go for a 9 or 10 since it'll make no difference either way. OP knows what's up.

Broke up with her 6 years ago, because I'm a bipolar piece of shit. She gave me a promise ring, and she's had like four boyfriends since me.

I still sometimes fall asleep thinking about her. I see her everywhere - in every drop of rain, in every cloudless night. Now she's dating some fat, hairy little meatball with small feet and a shitty beard.

Attached: tumblr_nvd0o6hcHo1t9jnujo1_640.jpg (442x480, 49K)

Does she still live in your heart user or have you let her go?

She strikes me as the type to be outwardly all about equality and minority rights but only dates white chads.

>now she is dating some ugly guy
This is still perplexing me. How is that possible, that a Stacy (or an alt Stacy perhaps in this case) dates way below her social and looksmatch standing

No she's really sweet and shes dating a white dude.

Nigger please try 10 years

This is an unfavorable picture of her but is one of the few selfies she has and I love her. She is so qt and tiny too. She happens to be a loli. I do not like lolis more or less than other girls but I do recognize her objective value based on that
Thank you user. I appreciate you. You can tell me about your oneitis if you want- mine confused me for years

Still care. She found better. Can't fault her for that. I have an answer for my loserdom. But I know she doesn't need it.

Attached: 1442555371343.jpg (1280x1440, 519K)

I am so sorry user that sounds so painful. I went through something similar once so I understand your affliction. It is difficult to deal with. I think you and I would get closure if we could just talk to them about this and thus resolve it in our hearts

Attached: 42D1EDC3-0683-4D9F-882A-D8FCFC932DA6.png (800x800, 271K)

I know my new one for 3 weeks now from work and we allways have fun together but we never see each other apart from work I don't even have her phone number. I once asked her if she would like to hang out after work but she said thst she has no free time. It hurts. I can't stop thinking about her and the fun times we have and could have while she probably never even thinks once about me.

Attached: 1525947365506s.jpg (185x250, 6K)

Great question. She usually went for less attractive dudes. Maybe she thought they wouldn't leave her as easily. She seemed to have some abandonment issues, or something.

She is my oneitis.

Straight up ask her for her number, not under the guise that you might ask her to cover a shift or two but flat out state that in case she changes her mind about her lack of free time so she can hangout with you. She probably does but is just fickle about it for a multitude of reasons that for you and me would make no sense

Yeah I probably will ask her for her number on monday if I have the balls to. Honestly I thought I figured this oneitis shit out by now and that you shouldn't fall in love with the first girl that is nice to you. But for fucks sake she said to me she invites me for lunch on break because she wants me to spend time with her. I thought it was obvious at that point.

Wouldn't dare try. I know some part of me would try and make an attempt to convince her to try again with me.

orig good choice

Find out what kinda guys she likes- I have had similar problems. At least a few women I have known in my lifetime gave off surefire signals like the one you described but then you find out they are dating someone and you end up confused. These girls are usually very good natured and have mildly autistic bfs who are sissies like you. It happened to me just recently, but then I saw the goofy pics of her bf and how defensive he is about her (literally 8th grade tier) I realized what happened.

I guess you simply have to control your emotions. For me, it is fairly easy and I fade out of emotions and into a platitude of contentedness within a few hours. And after that, I just talk out my emotions in my head and deal with reality. If you lack this mindset now it is difficult to correct as an adult. What are your plans for the future?

>Piercings
>Four boyfriends
She is a whore.Good thing you are not with her

Guess so. I think she's taken most of them out now, though. I try not to look at her shit. It hurts my heart and devours me eternally.

Maybe she was a normal roastie all along.

No tits and man face. You can find better desu

theres only one soul mate brother. you will know your soul mate by the eyes. photoshop your eyes on top of their eyes including the brow ridge but stop at the nose.

Just building myself up. Moved out my mom's house at 27 and got a studio apartment. Cried one night and made an effort to change. No car still but I really don't need one thanks to public transit. Gotta catch up.

thats now how our soul mates work. before we are born we make an agreement, that there will be certain flaws to look past. nobody is perfect.

whichever woman remains in consciousness the longest is the soul mate, because it has the strongest resonance with our own features. dante saw beatrice only twice in the span of 9 years but she remained on his mind the entire time.

Thanks user. I don't know if I believe in souls and all that, but it does make me feel a bit better knowing that maybe my life has some higher purpose.

If that purpose is to be by her side - to be loyal - to her forever, then I would gladly undertake it. And that's why that pierced roastie is my oneitis. She actually understood me. She didn't my my shitty behavior most of the time. It just got to be too much for her, and I couldn't fix myself.. not even for her.

Attached: 1487906623640.gif (369x261, 2M)

Not a man face in this pic

Attached: IMG_20180811_014808.jpg (1080x1320, 207K)

I understand how you feel, but you should live your life for yourself. That's how I feel.

Still not very pretty tho. She's gonna age like milk.

>tfw she left for basic (national guard) like a month ago
>get letters from her every once in a while
>tfw the other day she used her first phone call since she got there to call me
I can't wait for her to get back.

Attached: IMG_3869.jpg (720x1280, 190K)

Well, I am, of course. I've been fortunate enough to see a few different countries. But on top of that mountain in Africa, riding a bike on the canals of Copenhagen, I was always thinking about her.

Building yourself? For what purpose? Who are you catching up to and why?

>Me, sympathising with this thread:
Been there OP. It's been four years and I'm still in love. I am just barely able to start making friends at work now that they've left for another job.

Attached: 48DF4FDA-92C2-41D8-9311-1277CF615780.jpg (900x450, 24K)

She'll be back soon, user. She's doing a good thing, and must be a caring and compassionate person if she's doing that.

Leave him alone you cunt. He loves her and that is final

Do it user. Do it for us.

Orig

>Me, being a fucking piece of trash:
How do fatbots feel when they see attractive women? Or at least, average or even ugly girls trying to get healthy? I go jogging three days a week, to the gym twice a week, and then usually go hiking or biking on weekends. Whenever I do my cardio, I see fat people and wonder what their thought process is.

She is super cute, I hope things work out/turn out the way you want them to man

They say love is blind. Just telling him he can obsess over better rather than a 5/10

I said shut up shut up shut up. You are simply jealous that you are no ones source of attention like her and are subconsciously trying to tear her down for your own self esteem by convincing others thus convincing yourself. Seriously fuck off she is like an 8

>For what purpose?
So I'm not the 30yo losers I usually on trains
>Who are you catching up to and why?
Just the average normie. I'm a virgin still, but no one really knows if I am or not. Don't drink or do drugs. If only I had some balls.

>I usually see on trains

Definitely not a 5. She is an 8 and beautiful.

I hope you get what you want in the end user. What kind of car do you want btw?

Don't know. I'll research when I get close to getting one.

Having a girl care enough about you to write you letters and call you and think about you constantly. Whats that like user? Are you basking in your own glory?

It's certainly new for me. She's the only girl from high school that doesn't either hate me or doesn't know who I am.
>tfw up until now we'd talk on Skype at least every week, usually every day or so
>tfw we'd sometimes talk until 4:30 in the morning
>tfw now I have to actually go to bed at night

Stop.

You are flashing back memories for me.

Dude. To be young again.

Attached: 1449210309740.gif (74x98, 47K)

My oneitis, for the last 10 years.... I just can't let it go.
She is perfect for me but I am not perfect for her.

what an ugly mutt i hope she gets shottm

I wouldn't say shes a oneitis, I've only got to know her the past month or so. We've been hanging out a lot and I might ask her to date me tomorrow or so. I will post results when the time comes.

Attached: Bd2q-OxHav.jpg (1080x834, 201K)

yall's oneitis are way too hot. You can't just have a lifelong crush on the popular hot chick at school, that's not being realistic. This user has it right a cute girl who was actually your friend that you missed out on because you were being a bitch

She isn't the same girl you fell in love with,user,and chances are you aren't either.
She's a complete and total stranger who just looks like the girl you fell in love with all those years ago.

100% chance she's fucked at least 3 dudes there

She (he) is very pretty user
Originally

>was my friend and always wanted to make me feel better
>checked in on me everyday
>went on a trip with her to a different city
>vented ALL my problems on her
>keep saying I'm going to kill myself at 21 thinking she would sleep with me
>keep trying to clingingly pushing for a relationship
>she ends the friendship shortly after

I regret losing her so much, but I feel better now I guess. It would hurt having her in my life because she just made me more depressed knowing she wasn't attracted to me in any way.

Attached: wew.jpg (929x1035, 377K)

>put effort into post for the first time in months
>thread dies

kms

Guys there are millions and I mean MILLIONS of beautiful women out there. I know Oneitis is an easy trap to fall in but, you have to learn to detach. To just let go and move on. It's better for you and feels so much better. Women actually prefer a detached man because a detached man is a confident man who could leave her at any point, therefore he MUST be valuable and desirable. (Unless you hit that pressure point of desirability where women are intimidated to be with you because they know you can have anyone but that's another kettle of fish)

Just don't detach so hard you can't reattach when you find the right one

She was a girl I worked with at Mcdonald's a year ago, I thought I was in love with her and when I think about her I still feel like I'll never find a girl as good or better than her, she might have been my dream girl.

In actuality she was probably just a crush that went flop; still kind of hurts sometimes, she seriously despised me then and probably hates me now.

bumping this thread lads tbqh smdh

>she
Also, stop directly asking people to date you. It completely gives them the power to directly shoot you down, it's also extremely juvenile. Finesse that shit father fucker.

Bump spill your sorrows in this thread.

>be in love with beautiful, funny, kind, intelligent grill for years
>always dream about what it would be like to date her
>finally work up the balls to ask her out
>she says yes
>1 year later the relationship is even better than id ever imagined
feels good man

What's she like user? Can you go into more detail?

what do you want to know user?

originally

No fucking way. My gf is a 7 and way hotter than that skank.