Ass injections, tit and ab implants...

Ass injections, tit and ab implants. It's only a matter of time before you can just BUY your look and it will be indistinguishable from the real thing. Do you think you will still lift when the time comes?

Attached: 1535409076584.webm (750x750, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gLWdJ0StIco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's only a matter of time before you can just BUY your look and it will be indistinguishable from the real thing.
Well, you can buy legal steroids and PTs. You can pay people to cook for you and measure your calories.

and not to mention cispr and genetic modification. Jow Forums will become extinct with time.

Not in Sports

That’ll be like 40+ years from now when I’m some old geezers, so hell yeah I’ll get me that 10 inch robodick and 22 inch biceps and go around fucking teens until I drop dead

what game is this

while genetically modifying myself to be physically stronger & more attractive is intriguing, crispr atm causes cancer. I think I'll just lift.

No, lifting is fucking boring and anyone who says otherwise is delusional

>inb4 spiritual fags

Attached: 1534987326046.gif (352x334, 128K)

Upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. Without sounding like a soiboy, it looks sick.

godtier feet

Depends, do you get the strength too?

What path do I have to take in the game so that my character's dialogue doesn't sound like Shadow the fucking Edgehog.

I don't know. But I want to kill the stupid mexican character already. Stop speaking spanglish and translating your spanish slang into english in the same sentence asshole.

Do we even get the chance to avoid becoming friends with him in the first place so that we can have some other companion? Someone that I would actually like and realistically choose to spend time with?

Tell me that's a sexbot

The adult life path.

Longer.
80+ at LEAST, and even then it will never be mainstream.
Niether will cybernetics.

Maybe in some country with zero regulations or old people throttling the health/insurance industry with their old bullshit.
But that doesn't exist so good luck.

We need a complete revamp of both the FDA and medicare/medicade in favor of inovation for this to EVER become mainstream.

of course. I'm already hansome. My lifting is for actual strength and health. Save money that way too

>I'm already hansome.
Are you a horse-drawn cabriolet?

Video games are a gains goblin. Still gonna pick up Spiderman and Fashwave 2077 though

You realize not everyone is a lazy fuck like you and actually enjoys the sensation of working out

Attached: 1535163292766.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

What about a personality implant?

You can already buy the looks and they look decent besides the scarring. Those looks won't come with the strength though.

Everything causes cancer

Ya but at least steroid gains require assembly.

>cabriolet
I am now

>t. brainlet
what is wrong with you that you think something has to not be boring for people to partake in it

3d christy mack tooth brushing adventures 2018. Availible on SteamOS.

Probably get the "bad" ending for it or something

>you were lucky enough to live in the last natural era

Shit's going downhill from here boyos. Makeup and snapchat filters are nothing, it will be a goddamn freak show.

Attached: 1533720144303.png (700x664, 291K)

>ab implants
yeah if you wanna look like a balloon animal

what if they implant you with synthetic muscle fibers?
nanomachines son

youtu.be/gLWdJ0StIco

Honestly looking forward to my ageless oppailoli gf. feels good man.
>tfw you'll be able to adjust her thiccness, fatness, tits and ass as much as you want

>indistinguishable

Attached: Ab-Implants.jpg (620x349, 121K)

Look at his tits, no chest workout can produce a fucked up chest like this

Attached: Justin-Jedlica.jpg (620x349, 89K)

We will never get to that point.

Achievable natty?

lol wtf is this thing

I mainly lift for the mental benefits...so yes

Mirin delts

How to achieve Jow Forums?

Yes.

some pretty cute feet, but I hate that haircut though I wish it would die off already