What the hell are "incels" and why is it now a movement? Are there incels here or elsewhere on Jow Forums?

What the hell are "incels" and why is it now a movement? Are there incels here or elsewhere on Jow Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0&t=2s
Life of an incel documentary

Attached: 1533925020301.jpg (750x1051, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me want female incellll

Attached: 1533924914882.jpg (600x480, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
You original have original been original muted original fororiginal 2 original seconds,original because original your original comment original was original not original original.

so.. hes just an average guy without the having sex a few times a year

sounds very profound

Stop shilling this video already.

i had to have a girl suck my dick to help me through deadhand syndrome before i was comfortable during sex

This is not Jow Forums material

incel is anti-male propaganda, once upon a time they were called hopeless romantics.

Muzzfeed thinks they can muzzle us online, yeah nah get muzzed.

Attached: 1525528671386.png (904x711, 390K)

lurk more faggot
quit advertising your shitty video

no. stfu
fuck off incel

but Joey is from r9k

Attached: joeyy.webm (640x480, 1.27M)

shit documentary.

these are real incels
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

Vice isn't that bad and they don't always do propeganda, what about all their docs about drugs? Let's not pretend that ONLY freaks do drugs.

Where did the term robot come from and is it the same as incels?

I am an Incel.
It's not a group or movement it's a self help group you retard.

We're just trying to not kill ourselves ver our mere existance being shit from the start and forever.

>self help
The opposite, it's a self destruct group. A death cult.

its a pity party you fucking faggot

Go back to Reeddit. Oh wait, your subreddit was banned. Incels aren't real.

it's identity. we didn't become incels we always were this way and now we know we're not alone. you can say incelibacy isn't real but when push comes to shove nobody will actually date incels. if you say they need to improve themselves first well then you're not telling the whole story.

Incel lies. You were not born this way. Being an incel is a choice. You chose to join the incel cult.

i have a feeling that you don't even try hard enough

You know since this whole incel thing took off I have been visiting some of those incel forums
I was surprised to see that many of those guys actually fucking got laid at some point or another
I can't even identify with the losers among the losers

Attached: 1495834046225.jpg (307x300, 75K)

Never change, aussies.

The incel meme is fucking retarded. Incel was just a classification certain normies made for people who are either physically or psychologically incapable of getting laid. There was the odd small support community but largely they were (and probably still are) generally isolated. There's no fucking movement, these people are by definition isolated and socially incapable.

And now that a few of them have finally lost their minds and taken it out on society as would inevitably happen to people who are basically non-persons, suddenly every single incel is nothing more than a murderous rampage in waiting in the eyes of leftist normie media. Literally the same thing happens with Muslims and it's all #notallmuslims and #endislamaphobia, but with incels there's no issues treating all of them like they're not even human beings.

Fuck this gay earth. Not even an incel, this shit just makes me mad.

We have our own site "Incels.me" most guys there are super senssitive though so you can't have any fun there.

Alo fuck off.

Some were born that way. I have been born with 4 heart desieses in a poor family only together for the reason of accidental pregnancy.
I was bullied for 5 years because of a girl fucking me over. Not only am I considered ugly, but girls also say I lookscarry. Most refuse to talk to me and when in a train there are 2 free spots. Next to me or next to a hobo they sit down next to the hobo. (happened a few times)

I may be able to improve true, who knows, but I fear that too. How would I be supposed to love a girl which likes me only after improvement? I don't think I could ever love a woman like that a woman which would only have hatred and contempt towards the me who I was... the true me.

There is also this mentality: Why whould I change to please someone who sees me as nothing, but shit? Why should I put in so much effort for someone who would do nothing for me?

Theres literally nothing wrong with the majority of those incel dudes though

True like 2-3 of them/us ever did any attacks, but suddenly the whole grou is to blame unlike when Islam pulls some shit.

Literaly there was a month in which everyone from the right and left was shitting on us from both sides. Islam at least has leftie allies and rightie-apologists.

The Incels only have contempt noone fucking willing to support or even ignore us. We just deserve be ocntinuously shat on.

Tell that to the women -__-

what is the true you? You can still sort of be yourself and meet someone. Might have to just find some positive things to say about yourself in some way, or interests.. Just can't really make a fool of yourself if you don't know how to talk to people..

no lol, ask any psychologist and they'll tell you downward spirals are a thing, and most of us have been on them since an early age. you can try and put the blame on me but that doesn't tell the whole story of why it's my fault. so for example you say i didn't try, why aren't there girls who didn't try hard enough so they failed? why wasn't it explained to me that as a guy i'm not gonna have any options unless i try hard enough. don't pretend to me that it's some sort of common knowledge that we don't need to discuss that women have it easy and men need to work hard to make it, because i know that's not true we actually vehemently deny women's advantages, and give them more benefits on top of their natural ones. no, incels are not a growing cult, we're your growing trashbin.

>Why should I stop beating women to get one to love me? How am I supposed to love a woman who would have only contempt for me if I always beat her...

>incels are not a growing cult
No, they are a dwindling cult. More incels are quitting the cult every day.

are they really? what's your source? means nothing to me but'd be interesting to see considering my data shows incels rising. funny thing is you people are the one who sound like cultists, constantly peer pressuring and trying to make people believe what you say with no proof. hypocrisy isn't turning out to be a very effective weapon against our self pity parties is it? oh wait you said my "cult" is dying, source that men are on the rebound, because that's really nothing but good news to me dude, i have a problem i want to solve here afterall

What is your data for incels rising? You see more and more ex incels coming out every day. Plenty of such cases.

>What the hell are "incels" and why is it now a movement? Are there incels here or elsewhere on Jow Forums?
incels are a dangerous movement of male virgins or at least thats what the pretend to be in reality they are cultists who are lead by a leader called sam hyde, the hard core followers of these cultists live in tunnel complexes like pic related, and they are everywhere it is too late

Attached: vctunnels.jpg (923x619, 136K)

where are plenty of such cases dude lol wtf that means nothing. incels were a rising trend long before it even blew up.

Attached: incels.png (664x538, 107K)

Never said I'd beat a woman reatrd, but OK.
I mean more like.

Why should I aim for an overly good Job?
Why work out?

Like such fucking things you retard.

I clearly can't be myself and meet someone... I clearly fucking can't. If I could I would not be an Incel.

I do have possitive traits, beu I don't have the traits that women desire. My good qualities are just the type women don't care about.

And it's not like I'm inept at social skills either I did have female freinds. It wa obvious though that I had an "utilitarian" use like being a hub for gossip or a source of homework and none of them even considered me for a relationship.

Uses r9k =/= from r9k

>I believe any graph that's given to me by the incel cult
There are more volcels than before. Where is the data they use for "reasons for virginity"? Because it looks like they on purpose try to inflate the number of incels, and include a lot of volcels.

Indeed why should you not be a worthless piece of shit? Women should love you for being a worthless piece of shit, stupid shallow bitches.

actually the graph is from something that tried to disprove incels but only proved them. you can cast doubt on me all you want but the graph is even sourced and you still have provided literally anything.

these are actually the "inflated" numbers that include virgins by choice and nonvirgin celibates.

you're not fucking right because you're normal and accepted and i'm not so provide some evidence or argue with some logic or something

Attached: incelstats.png (663x547, 110K)

The incels are mostly on reddit, as its a self-applied label

oh and one interesting thing, no girls seem to be suffering from the influence of my incel cult. what's wrong with guys?

The graph is not sourced, lying incel. It links back an incel blog. No dissertion of source data and what variables were used. Like a member of the incel cult you believe it because the incel blog says "hurr this uses data from center of family studies" even when nothing points towards it, only that they made it up.

Girls have different retarded cults. The incel cult is a male only cult preying on the weak and gullible.

What the fuck happened in 2009?

it's not an incel blog. it's an article that suggests incels are wrong but male sexlessness is rising, which means incels are right lol. the articles weak conclusion is "women's tastes are changing" literally. and the data is from the gss and others and not fake.

well props to you to not going to men are lesser than women route like most people who argue your stance

ehhh a lot of people lost their jobs in an unstable economy? rise of online dating changed the game?

oh and you still haven't provided anything for your claims. do you even care? i don't need the (you)s man

>data is from the gss
That's what they claim. But don't mention any methodology or make it verifiable.

Damn you're pathetic.
t. incel with good job and who works out because he enjoys it and loves women

Search for "why I left incels". Lots of ex incels, more every day.

>no girls seem to be suffering from the influence of my incel cult.
Theyre called r/trufemcels

well, fair. i tried to go through the data myself but i don't know how to open the file. anyway you haven't provided anything near that concrete and you haven't gone into the data to disprove it anymore than i have to prove it you're just like "looks fake lel"

your anecdotes don't mean anything either, i could mention how incels.me is regularly banning people left and right for not being incel enough. incels.me neither has a shortage of people or desires to indoctrinate more, your concept of what an incel is is flawed. these people who "leave" are probably just people who weren't real incels to begin with. maybe that's your point though, you're not trying to talk to me and help me, you're trying to reach all the people who my doom is irrelevant to and are actually in just a pity party. you've descended into my hell to collect your lost souls but i am not heeded.

those girls literally reject men on their board all the time. are you suggesting we are doing the same here?

>are you suggesting we are doing the same here?
If the girl isnt Stacy enough you robots ghost her.

you could at least try if you want people here to believe you.

That the "married sexless women" graph goes to literally zero is highly suspicious.

>no one is involuntarily poor, they just don't work hard enough

frankly my faith in women is low enough and tinder has made it easier than ever for regular women to sleep with attractive men. women will complain about the dating game these days, say they hate hook up culture, and it makes you think why do they perpetuate it then? because chad. it gives them easier access to chad than ever before, and chad has it easier too so he prefers it as well.

oh and it should be noted that it goes to 0 gradually, and does not just drop off or something if you're implying a gap in data.

No one that good looking is an Incel. He is a volcel, I give you a guarantee that during high school there were at least a handful of females above 6/10 that wanted his attention or outright invited him.

Incels are mostly short and ugly, guys like him can do different since he is a fucking 8.

Tinder has made it easier than ever for regular men to sleep with attractive women. This is one of the biggest incel lies: that tinder only benefits women. It benefits men hugely, especially the ones who aren't the type to go out to bars.

All incels are volcels, brainlet. Incels are ugly on the inside. All incels have shitty personalities and are angry and abusive.

Idk why you say incels are short, every statistic shows virgins are tall.

No such fucking thing exists, but OK.

man you can try it yourself, make an ugly fat guy a tinder and an ugly fat girl a tinder and compare results. you will get 0 matches as the guy, or maybe a few then slowing to 0 as your filtered out by the algorithm.

Fucking never ghosted a girl while the girls on here keep ghosting me.

You're projecting whore.

Heh, she didn't try.

you're* originautilus

Easy for you to say bitch.

I said average guy, not a 0/10 fat neckbeard. Trying to move goalposts again. It is a fact that tinder has made it far easier than ever for men to get laid.

Are you saying that an average man has it as easy to get a date as the bottom 5% of women?

Like I still don't think he does, but at least you're closer to the truth.

got some news for you bud

Attached: 4088EA0E-A0DC-447D-9992-DD4E2A94CB25.jpg (249x250, 13K)

i wasn't trying to move the goal posts but my argument still applies. try an average man vs an average girl. then try the ugly man vs ugly girl. then tell me incels don't exist. make sure you note the differences in talking to people as a female vs as a male.

I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about. Go lurk a site like Lookism if it still exists and then tell me what you think of the guys who call themselves incels.

B T F O
Jow Forums is now officially gay and no longer misogynist!
Good job, fellow user, YOU did it!

(Africa by Toto starts playing!)
Haha!
Yes, friends, welcome to reddit9kfunhouse! Here we do not condone hate so please be at your bubbliest!

Rule 1# Do talk about /b/ !
Rule 2# Enjoy yourselves haha :D

Now time to make some dank Jow Forums, memes, right?

incels talk hatefully but they receive hate so it's understandable. you have no reason to hate incels.

I can tell you're a retarded faggot. I had a look and it seems pretty similar to r9k; idiots posting stupid shit about nothing. How does that disprove anything I said? I never said incels were nice people.

Are you saying a bottom 5% woman can get man easier than an average man can get a woman? Do you even realize how pants on retarded that is? I'd ask you for proofs but we all know you have none and will only backpedal or spew memes.

Incels never have a single fact on their side. Only lies and memes.

>incels don't exist
Correct. Only volcels in denial.

Incels hate you and want to kill you. Why should you not hate them back?

WHY ARE THERE NORMIES HERE?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

prove it, like how i said.

i doubt it but i've never tried it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM what about these guys? this ugliness and shyness doesn't look voluntary to me.

this is proof incels don't exist?

They're the ones that blacks go around and righteously knock out

Attached: 1525350164259.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

You could

>Go to a prostitute
>Use tinder or dating sites
>Go to a bar and hunt for drunk sluts
>Travel to another country where girls are easy

Plenty of options for "incels". But they will make excuses and backpedal when confronted with the truth. In the end they always admit that they actually want a 10/10 virgin who loves them unconditionally and will get her without making any effort to get her. Incels are volcels who lie about it.

Do you seriously believe tinder would be a thing if 95% of men on it never get matches and dates? Incels, always devoid of logic.

*mic drop*
Nigga got served

>>Go to a prostitute
Illegal and expensive and more importantly we're generally talking about the ability to attract a girl and going to a prostitute is very different
>>Use tinder or dating sites
Doesn't work for me and many others
>>Go to a bar and hunt for drunk sluts
I've been out drinking very many times and have never had anything with any girl
>>Travel to another country where girls are easy
Takes more money than I can throw away and at best I'd just live differently for a couple of weeks then go back to being incel again

He never said 95% though. It doesn't have to be impossible for 95% for it to be impossible for incels.

>I want a 10/10 virgin waifu who loves me unconditionally and get one with zero effort
Literally what you said. Proving the point all incels are liars.

Incels are 0.01% of males. They don't even register on the radar.

The robot is the stupid thing that this board is named after that stops duplicate replies, the board over time became the incel board and posters became robots.

>Go to a prostitute
Yeah, why do guys who want to be loved by a woman not just pay one to pretend they love them for a couple hours?
It's like when people have no friends, just drop 500 bucks on some stranger to have him hangout with you whenever you feel like socializing. Perfect solution.

Attached: 1516809581008.png (485x443, 22K)

Now this is some really stinky shitposting

Dudes a fucking sperg though. That's the only reason he can't fuck a woman.

>go back to being an incel again

i was under the impression you lose the status of incel once you get laid.
promoted to cyborg/failed normie.

fyi im not user