While organic milk might not contain synthetic hormones like rBST, it is still chock-full of sex hormones which...

While organic milk might not contain synthetic hormones like rBST, it is still chock-full of sex hormones which, though not technically "added," are not good for humans. Dairy cows are "milked three hundred and five days per year, which means they are also milked for most of their pregnancy," Desaulniers writes. They are artificially inseminated so that they are kept pregnant and lactating almost all the time. That's why all milk contains a significant amount of the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone, the two pregnancy hormones, whether it's organic or not.

Not only is being constantly pregnant while they produce milk uncomfortable for the cows — it also might be pretty bad for humans who drink their milk.

In 2006, Harvard researchers published the results of a meta study that looked at 100,000 women aged 26 to 46. Those who had the highest intake of meat and dairy products also had the highest risk of breast cancer (33 percent more than those who consumed the least). For men, over 20 studies have established a strong link between prostate cancer and milk consumption. Hormones in milk might also be to blame for the rise of "man boobs": A 2010 Japanese study found that men's testosterone levels decreased after they began drinking milk.

"Among the routes of human exposure to estrogens, we are mostly concerned about cow's milk, which contains considerable amounts of female sex hormones," Dr. Davaasambuu Ganmaa said in a talk at Harvard. Dairy, she added, accounts for 60 percent to 80 percent of estrogens consumed by humans today.

That more of us don't know just how much drinking milk could increase our risk of cancer seems like a scandal — to say the least.

Attached: 05A12F87-4BF6-4D26-9680-D220C12D47A2.jpg (983x983, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoandrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3879672/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6631306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I drank milk my whole life

My Stats
>1/2/3/4
>6'2
>big frame

never had gyno

Milk has less fucking estrogen than wheat. I drink 1-2L every day and I'm more man than you'll ever be bitch.

If milk effects your testosterone levels then you are a faggot. Lift some weights and sleep fucking pussy.

been doing GOMAD for 6 months here, no sign of bitch tits. Did a jew write that article?

>6'2"
>big frame
>1/2/3/4
Okay, you've convinced me to never drink milk again.

I drink almond water no cow tit juice

How the fuck does wheat have a mammal hormone?

Ever heard of phytoestrogens you dumb fucking cunt?

Milk prevents colon-rectum cancer you fucking nigger. Link me all the facts to support your claims, or just erase yourself you stupid dumbass

Daily butt blasted whitebois thread

Drink milk from male cows. Problem solved.

Only the lactose intolerant mud races reap the negative side effects of based milk

Hahaha nigger your kind aren't evolved enough to drink milk.

This. Bull's milk is high on test.

>estrogen
>phytoestrogen
Not the same thing, faggot.

Phytoestrogens mimic the hormone, they bind to the same receptors.

ITT:
>anecdotes
>it hurts muh fees fees ergo dajoosdidit
>AND THIS IS WHERE I KEEP MY GENETICS
No surprise dairy fairies are just as defensive and retarded as smokers.

All I care about is my experience faggot. Why would I care about what milk does to weak faggots like you? Averages don't mean shit.

>tfw phyto and xenoestrogens everywhere
>where are the phytotesto?
>where is the xenotestosterone?
>doctors wont even give cishet males test
It's not fucking fair it feels like this is all coordinated

Attached: luvuchad.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

post body

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoandrogen

Where can I find this magical milk?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1531182651646.gif (350x464, 301K)

Does this effect cheese too?

Yeah, so my receptors are full of weak plant estrogens, giving me just enough to function in society.
Yours are absolutely loaded with full strength mammal estrogen because you drink a hormone cocktail meant for a 500lb beast, making you a certified numale.

18/6'3"/192lb and exactly one year lifting. Already benching 285lb.

Attached: IMG_20180808_194512.jpg (4000x3000, 2.3M)

how do I apply this to my life?

Attached: 1527626315381.jpg (600x800, 62K)

If I can't drink milk then wtf am I supposed to drink? I'm going to keep drinking five (5) milks per day with my whey.

Attached: IMG_20180821_024554.jpg (1944x2592, 1.09M)

would you let a cute boy suck on your cock?

>europeans drink milk for thousands of years
>tallest, strongest humans on the planet

>a few studies in less than a hundred year period say otherwise

I've never understood this.
You might argue chemicals added to milk or antibiotics in cattle cause these things, but milk itself?
Flat out silly.

Not him but I'm ethiopian and I drink milk fine. Why do poltards think that only white people can drink milk?

I drink a fuck ton of milk and my testosterone is sky high so fuck off basedcücks

I ain't gay, but that is for the mire I guess.

Cows weren't milked while pregnant a thousand years ago. It's a yield-increasing practice recent adopted by the dairy industry and good luck finding a farm that doesn't do it.

>all these good goys
absolutely mitzvah

Thanks for the mire*

plant milk

that's a shame, because you are hot

Nice gyno faggot.

Lactose intolerance is far more common among East-Asians and Sub-Saharan Africans. In Northern Europe it's crazy low, like

>If I can't drink milk then wtf am I supposed to drink?
I don't understand, you want a substitute for breastfeeding? You're a big boy now. Just stop breastfeeding.

Milk is only harmful if you are not white. White people can drink milk and it is very good for white people.

Everyone I see who is against milk is a non-white person. Stick to your own race's diet buddy

Attached: 825dce72cade4442b0741c81a4100a12.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Forgot to mention. I'm a white person.
t. white person

If milk harms you then you are not white

europeans did not drink milk for thousands of years. It was only drank as a celebratory treat and special occasions, it was more common to drink weak ass piss beer because the water was contaminated and they didn't know how to mass distill yet. This farmers life bullshit from the late 1900s gets interwoven into everything I swear holy fuck.

Guys. Guys! I'm white!!

Not even that, just common sense to follow your race/ethnic's natural diet for optimal health

>inorganic hormones

Attached: 1535379450168.png (612x497, 399K)

>drank a lot of milk growing up
>always has tits as a kid
>am crossdresser now
>considering hrt
>bonus tits

You people only think your cute because you post anime all the time and project onto anime women.

Which race? I'm not exactly purebred like you cousin fuckers over here.

>Humans drink milk for thousands of years and nothing bad happens
>All of a sudden its gonna turn you into a woman

You guys aren't honestly this retarded

>People have had year round access to a gallon of milk for their equivalent of $4 for the past thousands of years.
You're not honestly this retarded?

>People have never owned cows to drink as much milk as they wanted until the modern era

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

>as much milk as they wanted
You're not even using your brain cell right now. They did not have as much milk as they wanted. They actually had to share it with the calves before factory farming.

Of course they did, even considering sharing with the cows things like butter, cheese, and yogurt have been eaten for hundreds of years, how could these things be created if there wasn't a shit ton of milk around to curdle/ferment/whatever

Based milk going over the white race while lactose intolerant BBC take their women.

With food studies, especially for things like milk, evidence is all over the place. Some studies show it help with bone loss, others it worsens it. Some say it prevents cancers, others say it promotes them. Some say It's linked to certain diseases, others say it prevents them.

Nutritional science is among the garbage sciences in terms of providing irrefutable proof.

I personally follow raypeat, and drink a litre of goats milk a day, as he says milk it one of the most perfect foods you can ingest. IF you tolerate it.

This is retarded, look at normal people drinking milk vs malnourished so᠌yboys who drink mememilk and invite refugees into their livingroom

Well you're wrong.
For the better part of a thousand years goats were regularly milked in Eastern Germany and northern Europe.
It was quite regular.
That's how we became able to digest milk.
Don't blame the fact you're some 50% mutt that can't digest milk and say they are the problem when you develop hormonal issues due to other factors obviously unrelated to milk itself.

Whitebois so in denial about milk they're willing to transition for it.

I call bullshit. I have an inflammation in the intestine and milk gives me the worst shitts every time

>Not only is being constantly pregnant while they produce milk uncomfortable for the cows

No a vegan did

Drinking milk significantly increases igf-1. If you are going through puberty (or your son is/about to), unironically do GOMAD or 0.5GOMAD.

Otherwise, don't drink it. Milk destroys your gut bacteria. There is no fucking reason to drink it beyond puberty.

Attached: dc-Cover-i2qbk80iaj750t2jjgh0632p43-20160430112616.Medi.jpg (800x448, 31K)

>Milk destroys your gut bacteria.
citation needed

underrated

Yeah well nothing new.
I thought people in america know that its full of estrogen... its like one of the main functions of milk lmao

meatcucks will defend this

these guys literally live on milk

Attached: 643143608-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 259K)

Attached: 160421164958.jpg (1100x619, 157K)

They wrestle for fun and sport

Attached: BLACKED.png (880x588, 692K)

watch Walking the Nile documentary to see how great specimen these guys are

anti milkers BTFO

Attached: WHITE BOI.png (218x325, 159K)

This should be a rap album cover!!!FACT!!!

>m..milk turn you into a women!
aight white boi

Attached: MIRIN.jpg (866x1390, 195K)

Chad Vegans win again. Suck it meatcucks

fucking let me have something to eat, fucking everything has hormones in it.
Every study is telling me that every food group is turning me into a girl and that if I eat anything enjoyable I will grow tits.
YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT? I WILL EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT
I will eat bacon and eggs, despite the apparent risk of cholesterol raping me. I will fucking drink milk because milk is delicious and is something my ancestors obviously have fucking drank, because newsflash I have enzymes that stop me from shitting my guts out when I drink milk.
I will eat eggs, I will eat vegetables, I will eat meat. As much of it as I can afford and not waste, you will not dictate to me what I can and can't eat because chances are you're a stick insect reincarnated into a sickly childs body.
I'M SICK OF YOU SHILLS FUCKING WITH PEOPLES DIETS

God made us free, and it is man that enslaves man.
Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go

Attached: kek.gif (283x200, 1.16M)

Shoo shoo gains goblin.

goat milk is superior anyways

What about yoghurt and kefir milk?

Neither are they now. Cows don't have to be pregnant to produce milk dipshits. Don't treat them like humans, it's a different species for fucks sake. Die you fucking jew.

>Milk has less fucking estrogen than wheat.
HAHAHAHAHA

Are they wrong?

Lactose tolerance does nothing for your ability to deal with exogenous hormones.

They do not have nearly the same potency as mammalian estrogen, and by binding to the receptors they can actually lower estrogen levels for the reason they are much less potent.

>not drinking a hormone cocktail meant for a 500lbs beast
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

it's food
i don't care how comfortable it is

Milk is good for growth, noone is disputing that. The IGF1 and hormones see to that.
But promoting growth, while it means you can become tall if drinking plenty of milk while young, is not the same thing as promoting long term health. The same things that cause growth can become harmful if taken when your body is already fully grown.

I do not think you know how the human body works.

Jesus Cristos, how can you lack so much nuance?
NO, people didn't have access to modern supermarkets with massive amounts of milk in the past.
NO, milk production was not practiced to the same extent nor in the same way in the past.

>GH is now harmful to your body according to Jow Forums

Still less than in modern, industrial times.

>Comparing tribal humans consuming milk in a very different context to modern people
>Implying that because they're tall and like to wrestle they are examples of ideal health
They still had short lifespans despite being tall and perhaps warlike.

I used to drink 1.5L to almost 3L daily, it was skim milk however.
Now I started drinking milk again but I cannot digest it properly, this has happened since I got memed into eating a shit load of vegetables which made my stomach randomly puke at night completely fucking its flora up
kefir is fine though, same for cheese, skyr, greek yoghurt and all that

Yes you do. I bet you'd viscerally react to animal cruelty if you were actually exposed to it in real life. Most people do. being desensitised to it id nothing to be proud of, and makes you no better than a Chinamen.

>That's why all milk contains a significant amount of the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone
>progesterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3879672/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6631306

Two studies on the anabolic effects of progesterone.

Ingesting estrogen and progesterone does not imply your body will absorb them as is. Most of the time those hormones get broken down by chylomicrons and converted into cholesterol which then get repurposed as other hormones. That's why ingesting dianabol or some other oral steroid is so hard on your liver because of that conversion process and the byproducts cleaved from it. Estradiol and test have very similar structures and both can be interconverted by aromatases. It isn't enough to just take estrogen to feminize a man. It is the same process as when taking high doses of androgens. You need to curb the level that your body tries to balance those hormones out with inhibitors and other synthesis drugs otherwise you will accomplish next to nothing like that one retard on here who was fat as shit while blasting tren and test without AI and wasn't making any fucking gains.

This is why phytoestrogens don't really have any effect on male testosterone levels. Your body actively fights to maintain that hormone balance. The real problem to your testosterone is supplying your body with excess conversion tools, such as aromatase found in fat tissue. That's why staying lean is the best option for increasing your test levels. Not avoiding fucking onions milk cause of fucking meme fear mongering. Hell, given the proper circumstances, ingesting estrogen could even boost a man's testosterone.

I'm not sure you know how cancer works.

In context, yes. The levels of growth hormones in cow milk are much higher than is ideal for humans, and while they promote growth, that isn't the be all and end all of health.

What gyno? Not that guy but I always see jealous manlets comment on non-existent flaws as a sad attempt at instilling insecurity in others. You should check your bitterness before you end up totally friendless and alone.

faggot bahaha

Not sure if you even know what cancer is.
>promotes growth so it must cause genetic malfunction
Vegans