How do we fix obesity?

Attached: file.png (1494x850, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rady.ucsd.edu/faculty/directory/gneezy/pub/docs/fine.pdf
census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/health_care_insurance/cb12-185.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Less sugar.

fat shaming

End capitalism and consumer culture. Or, have another world war.

Fatty holocaust

based and redpilled

Attached: Dj2Hm08XgAIoOQx.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Have people comply with taking a body fat scan with their yearly doctor's checkup or whenever they get sick. Since fat people get sick fairly often due to terrible habits, or they fear impending heart attack, this seems alright. If they are over ~25% bf for males and 30% for females (being lenient on the fatties), they pay extra taxes or are forced to have higher health insurance premiums since they are more likely to fall ill, and account for much more public health spending per capita than fit people. Japan did something similar and their obesity is around .4%. Plus I'm not sure what their measure for obesity is, and I can't imagine it's relaxed. They can whinge and call it discrimination or whatever, but it's either that or have to pay their own hospital bills if the illness is obesity related. Tax should also be in brackets depending on how fat they are, and diet plans and gym memberships can be provided by the government, which although expensive, would be much less expensive than what's currently happening. Not even American, I'm an Ausfag but we still have a massive obesity problem

Fucking yes please.
Burgfag here and seeing how Japan has no issue with weight, makes me jealous desu. They also have major social standings against weighty people as well, really helps when even strangers in public seem concerned by your size i guess.

Yeah promote communism. There won't be any food within a matter of months to eat.

kill em

Don't fall for memes.
Japan has an obesity problem also.
Their numbers are just moving up slower than ours.
It still exist.

Guys I've probably had my entire bodyweight in sugar from soda and candy these last few months. I had given up them all because I was training like a motherfucker during summer but now it's all tumbling back into place as I enter another year in uni.

Fat tax. If youre above 30% body fat you'll have to pay extra for plane tickets etc

refuse to fuck fat people

t. amerimutt

>pay extra taxes

This won't work in a western country. Telling people to pay money for something gives them the feeling that they deserve to behave that way: rady.ucsd.edu/faculty/directory/gneezy/pub/docs/fine.pdf

Unless you're willing to throw down really hefty fines or jail time, if you tax/fine people for being fat, they'll become fatter and constantly use the excuse that there is no societal expectation for them to be thinner because they pay their fat tax, and that's just an associated cost so there's no moral obligation to be not fat.

Forced military service. Except you don't get paid until after you complete basic training.

Then let them whinge as they pay for every pound.

Go Poland. In poland food is so expensive considering their wages that you will lose weight.

Gas the fatties

US obeastity rates will drop a bunch when we throw out all the fucking spics and send the niggers to Liberia.

Attached: obese niggers and spics.png (800x406, 17K)

Make junk food advertisement illegal
Promote actual healthy food protocols

Stop adding high fructose corn syrup to everything
Actually educate how to be healthy (fuck the food pyramid and 3-5 meal a day bullshit)
Build some pools for overweight and obese ppl to start exercising
Then fat shame the fuck out of them

>kick out niggers and spics
>obesity rate "drops a bunch" from 34.9 to 32.6

yup its everyone else's fault, whites in the USA are all sticc super models lmao

Attached: 148568484454796.jpg (1200x1195, 197K)

>a whole 2%
Wooooooooow. 32% is still too fucking fat

we don't
the weak shall die

Aggressive sugar tax. 1 penny per 1 gram of sugar.

soda tax
fat tax (if you are overweight you health insurance cost more)

>that pic
so this is the power of alt right

Unironically, end childhood obesity first. From there the problem solves itself

What kind of retarded abbreviations are those?

Just use the standard abbreviations: GB for Great Britain, DE for Germany, FR for France, etc.

Jesus fucking christ.

these are the standard country codes you japseye

Attached: yFnYK.jpg (908x909, 249K)

fascinating, thanks for this.

I dont think people should be taxed for being fat. It should be an income tax deductible if you arent fat though.

French people eat bread all the time how aren't they overweight if bread is the mother of all evil?

>only going from 34 to 32
This post is "we did it reddit!" incarnate.

Attached: 140917479712o.jpg (800x793, 63K)

Doesnt have to be capitalism.
Could do facism.

Basic nutriton information
Basic health information
Changing how people view food and dispelling some myths and mistaken beliefs that are created and kept going because of monetary gains.

PE in every school. Mandatory
Every school should have a playground
Health class should teach basic health, nutrition,and hygiene.
Make it illegal to advertise snacks and sweets to children.
Cut the amount of sugar in foods
Label GMO foods
Label Pesticide foods and have a readily available list of the types of pesticides used on crops

Make fun of fat people. Especially fat kids.

PE doesn't do anything for weight loss. Busted my ass off in it freshman, sophomore, and junior year, lost no weight. It is all in the diet. I think they should get rid of school lunch, who knows what the fuck type of chemicals are in that shit. It's no coincidence that the fat fucks eat school lunch while the thinner and more fit kids bring their own. When I stopped eating school lunch, it was easier to lose weight. I didn't buy ice creams or any snacks with it, estimated the lunch alone to be 700 calories and fit those 700 calories into a 1,200 calorie diet, but still either maintained or gained weight. Either they should get rid of school lunch or have a law passed to force them actually put the calories up of the shit they serve so it's not a guessing game.

Also health class is extremely retarded because they teach everyone that 2,000 calories is what a human needs to consume, when that is only for males and not females (females is around 1,400 to 1,500 in this sedentary age)

>Americans
>going to the doctor yearly
kek

1/3 of Americans NEVER see a doctor
census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/health_care_insurance/cb12-185.html

This, see asians.

Fourthpbp
Gas

Fascism could sort this out. Also fat shaming.