I'm not sure how I feel about this. They don't mention us, only Bodybuilding

Attached: ZyzzNYT.jpg (807x567, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Hess
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they don't mention us
good

Are you sure? Maybe they asked if someone is feeling fit

why would they mention Jow Forums, the incel little brother of misc? Zyzz wasn't from here

>fat
>shitty bangs
>problem glasses
Literally the last kind of person I should ever have telling me what to do.

>Hess

More like Hasidic am I right?

Rudolf Hess was the deputy Führer of Nazi Germany. Are you implying he was a Jew, you ignorant fuck?

Attached: Germany-Rudolf-Hess-Spandau-1035740.jpg (590x705, 47K)

>they didn't mention us
that's a good thing. Like we need even more newfags flooding this place

Also I'm just going to go ahead and assume the article is about how problematic the bodybuilding/weightlifting/etc community is for not being pro-fat-acceptance and not pretending biological differences don't exist.

Are you implying that the writer of the article wasn't speaking out for (((them)))?

She doesn't look jewish from the little picture there. Just a liberal catlady shabbos goy, most likely. But it's not an impossibility

to be fair, there can be a lot of overlap between germans and ashkenazi jews. For example, Leon Hess, founder of Hess Corp, is a jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Hess
Also alfred rosenberg, lol

Rosenberg was not a jew t.b.h. I know berg, but icebergs are actually not jews either, it's wild i know.

I know, that's my point. That there is sometimes overlap. Sometimes names you normally think of as jewish sometimes are just normal germans, and sometimes normal german names are on jews.

>Hess
>Hass
>HAES

face looks like a cow

Attached: 1462413971989.jpg (617x932, 119K)

Or maybe they're a lucky guy

>jew york times
>written by some woman
>sjw buzzword bingo in the summary
>she looks exactly how you'd expect her to look
Not even giving them a click.

Attached: trashed.jpg (480x360, 21K)

rofl at that shitty comparision with anorexia forums, just a fatty bitch with no grasp on health, the impact sites like bb have are overall positive and not even close to as destructive as a fucking anorexia forum i can't believe that was the conclusion of the video

Attached: 1534471699257.jpg (450x418, 29K)

>is a man who was laughed at and shit on as much as he was "lauded" the key to fixing our failing political discourse 6 years following his death
This woman was paid to "research," write and produce this shit. And yet they are baffled by people's refusal to buy their sociopolitical bullshit

>It's another female writing about masculinity article

Attached: 1534460458091.gif (537x524, 38K)

Further proof women don't understand banter

I wish chestbrah had money so he could sue for defamation

>fat ugly pig tries to shame men for trying to improve themselves
What else is new.

How dare they.

This is absurd

Rich, please watch over us. All the prepbros and chiraq homies, amen/shoopahh

Dumb cunt is full of shit. Just making things up. We’re all gonna make it Brah. Heil Hitler

>toxic masculinity has permeated our society for centuries!
>as proof, let's look at this dead, niche internet persona who has been irrelevant since my freshman year of college
There's grasping at straws and then there's thinking swallowing enough water will make you grow gills

omfg like its you boomer guys that are the problem

It's so fucking baffling. All Zyzz wanted to do was lift people up, fuck girls and look good. He was as apolitical as a person could be. Fringe politics? He could not have given two squirts of shit about that.

For real though Jow Forums legitimately embodies the concept of toxic masculinity. And what's with all the hero worship of guys that literally killed themselves?

Don't they realize that memes are never actually real representatiions of truth?

Come on man

bait

White liberals are honestly an alien species to me

Bizarre and fascinating creatures

Attached: IMG_3086.jpg (550x438, 46K)

Bait? Motherfucker there is someone in this thread praying to Rich Piana. I rest my fucking case.

>never actually real representatiions of truth

bait

Bait

>i rest my fucking case

Attached: IMG_2845.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

dump it

Attached: familyman.png (2880x1800, 3.29M)

why on earth would you want this board featured in a NYT hit piece? fit is already bad enough without a bunch of CTR centrists shilling for onions and refugee adoption in here

Attached: holy fuck.jpg (1242x1512, 195K)

>Zyzz wasn't from here
Hey new friend, his trip is still banned here

The bulk of his viewership came from misc. That's like saying Pianoman was from here just because of his trip

Attached: cuck of the century.png (1059x1420, 1.14M)

Pianoman never had a trip here newfriend

Zyzz regularly posted on this board you ignorant faggot.

you are legitimately retarded please kill yourself
white liberals are incapable of comprehending the concept that non white people will not like you for no reason other than you being white, probably because they think that racism cant happen to white people XD

Imagine what ZYZZ would think of the modern world, he died just before thing really went to shit

>supermutant

>regularly
Not compared to misc. He posted here at the height of his popularity, but Jow Forums didn't make him big. Especially since Jow Forums traffic 9 years ago was a fraction of what it was, even when he died

I'm about to rest this dick on your face if you don't stop being such a faggot

>trying to convince me Rich Piana posted on fit
Dumbass
>He posted here at the height of his popularity
Stop posting it's obvious you weren't here when he posted, he posted before he was famous

He held the world together bro

Been here since 2010, buddy. Sorry you're not well-versed in Jow Forums's trips, but can't help the willingly ignorant.

>he posted before he was famous
Not with his trip. He also started out on /v/ if you want to get autistic, but nobody is claiming him as a /v/irgin

not him but fuck you racebaiters

I was with her until the last minute or two where she tried claiming that guys lift because they want power over women or some shit.

Call me the biggest faggot that ever came from fag town, but he was one of the few things that actually inspired me to pick up weightlifting in the first place when I was a sad sack piece of fat shit.

Attached: B461CAA2-4F52-4B16-881E-5214D7DF9638.jpg (327x1920, 167K)

When are we finally just going to exterminate all niggers?

>Not lifting to impose yourself sexually on grills

Never gonna make it

Attached: 1527544569748.png (1357x800, 25K)

>I tend to think there's a little bit of Amy's spirit in them
i want to make an African cannibal joke, but this statement is just so deeply wrong i don't have the gumption anymore

>greenlanders so dumb they dont even have iq
snowniggers btfo

>Spaghetto niggers and North Koreans top 5

Cringe and blue pilled

Zyzz was the opposite of toxic masculinity, he was a motivator and a hero to many.

He rejected and identified toxic femininity if anything

Is non-natty the dark side?

>Not with his trip
Duhh because there was no need, no one would imitate a nobody
But honestly you know nothing, he used to spam himself all the time and that's how he got well known here, if he just posted on misc then no one would have known until after his death where he got normie famous

Toxic masculinity means anything that is not cucking and worshiping women.

How tall was zyzz?

how am i race baiting? every time i go to visit my brother in jail(twice a week) i get greeted with a smile and no ID check from the white COs and every time i get a black or latino CO they will waste as much of my time as possible :^)

6'2"

Attached: IMG_5524.jpg (353x334, 30K)

>watch video
>thought it was reasonably well thought out and put together.
>conclusion is extreme, but not totally baseless.
>read comments ITT
>think video might have more truth then previously thought.

Attached: 1531192683511.jpg (942x963, 106K)

>watching NYT videos

Attached: 1521547417078.jpg (719x768, 73K)

This.

Fml

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

Attached: 066.jpg (1930x1698, 169K)

Only valid if the entertainment of thought does not incite the end of freedom of thought. Entertaining in this case gives it more credence than it deserves, as it is not a discussion to advance a topic, but rather generate profit for those speaking, a dangerous sentiment given high social stakes

>t. never gonna make it

Attached: 1534697874783.jpg (292x420, 60K)

>NYT can't resist going after Alex Jones even after they've already un-personed him

RENT FREE

>Entertaining in this case gives it more credence than it deserves.
I'd argue that's subjective.

>as it is not a discussion to advance a topic, but rather generate profit for those speaking, a dangerous sentiment given high social stakes
I don't think the two need to be mutually exclusive

that said, I can understand the sentiment.

When is "toxic masculinity" gunna become a meme. The more I hear it the more it sounds like a sick description of a dude with some heavy nuts.

It should be a goal to become so masculine that the weak describe it as poisonous.

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-143547_Google.jpg (1080x1039, 478K)

She's not gonna make it

An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded.

Did you really just try to imply open-mindedness is a bad thing ?

A closed mind is like a lineage sustained solely by inbreeding, eventually you end up retarded.

Attached: 1514739457241.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Dumpy aging white girl with sour grapes blogs about identity politics and "muh patriarchy"

Shocking.

Attached: V0ZoBXZ2_400x400.jpg (397x397, 21K)

so who's sperm did they use? his? is his wife the cuck in this scenario, giving birth to children that aren't hers?

don't worry, Jow Forumstards are so retarded to conflat germanic names origin with jewish ones simply because many US jews came from germany

Protip:
Anything described as toxic masculinity is what chicks find attractive

'Toxic masculinity' pfft get fucked u soft cunts, that's why they will never make it, keep sucking on that onions

ask yourself for jumping to that conclusion

an unbarred and unguarded fortress fails in its purpose of being strong and defensible, same as a mind which doesn't check what it believes

If Rich Piana was still alive this year he would have started making videos about becoming a dad.

nah buddy you got it the wrong way round. elliot rodger was a miscer

Look at that jaw

Chestbrah is aware

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-172757.png (1440x2560, 868K)

u his buttbro or something

yup you literally hit the dog on the nose with this reply
carried kids in her for 9months that aren’t really hers

He's just very responsive to dms

>Jow Forums
>being mentioned anywhere but a psychiatric journal

This is disgusting

Imagine if it was a guy writing for Cosmopolitan: "How Hair Salons Are Filled With Toxic Feminity"

Her other video is called "Astrology Is Fake But It’s Probably Fine"

It's The New York "muh democracy dies in darkness" Times again with another shit piece, who would have thought?