Daily reminder that you have to compete with pic related, and he is just 20...

Daily reminder that you have to compete with pic related, and he is just 20. You might as well stop lifting and focus on becoming a betabux provider.

Attached: 599ab5a8a78154beaa7a136bf940a46a.jpg (474x592, 38K)

how much money does he make, again?

this is it, I'm voting for hillary now

>if there is someone in the world that is more jacked than you, everything you do is pointless

Attached: 1487645445145.jpg (437x501, 11K)

Obviously not showing his calves and his forearms are small. Roids don't count as competition, it's just fraud

Not just his forearms, why are his hands so small? I'm a manlet AND forearmlet and my hands are almost certainly larger than his (although they're the same size as my taller friends' anyway so maybe that isn't representative)

Yes, i should just quit because someone decided to fuck their hormone balance early in puberty. No way I can ever make gains again , all because someone took roids :(

David Laid is natural you dumb retard. He is just 20, do you think that he is dumb enough to take roids at that age?

I'm 6 foot and have a relatively slim gram, kinda wristlet and handlet like this guy. It's kinda refreshing that I could actually pack on decent levels of muscle like this dude eventually. Hopefully get bigger forearms than this guy though

> dumb retard
Nice
> do you think he's stupid enough to take roids
Definitely

Major case of gay face.

I had sex with every woman on the planet, so I've already won. I don't need to compete.

He makes stupid amounts of money and has 1m instagram followers. It's not stupidity to take roids at that stage, it's obvious and logical

This, where can I get gh?

>He is just 20, do you think that he is dumb enough to take roids at that age?
Yes

What if in my entire lifetime any of the women I am interested in never meet him?

>do you think that he is dumb enough to take roids at that age?
>Is someone that's barely out of being a dumb teenager dumb enough to do something dumb?
Gee wiz Batman, could this crook be any stupider?

Your gf/wife would fuck him in a heartbeat if she could. How does that make you feel? You are destined to be a betabux user unless you look better than Laid.

Just because this guy looks like this at 20 doesn't mean you can't work to look like that at your current age. Use this as motivation to see what determination and hard work and anabolic steroids can get you.
Don't be a bitch, keep going

cope

Jesus Christ dude, stop projecting so hard

No. Because my intellect and brain is far superior to him. He has a above average body with a shit intellect. I have a good body with above average intellect. Women choose me

>your gf/wife would fuck him in a heartbeat
you take that back you son of a bitch, my wife is pure.

Attached: 4501.png (502x753, 380K)

>Obviously not showing his calves and his forearms are small
literally nobody will ever give a fuck about forearms size and especially not calves

Well hello there worst girl

Nice try FBI.

Attached: Kindernigger.jpg (308x321, 16K)

Attached: 1526328551279.png (800x1068, 397K)

based katawa shoujo poster

Attached: katawa-shoujo-14.png (651x488, 357K)

haters will say that he takes roids because they don't look anywhere as good as him. His physique is definetly achievable natty.

delete this immediately
based and redpilled

Attached: 1145.jpg (942x1329, 262K)

looks like shit in his most recent vid. depressed or something for sure.

Eh, if she cheats, she wasn't worth keeping

>No. Because my intellect and brain is far superior to him. He has a above average body with a shit intellect. I have a good body with above average intellect. Women choose me

Attached: deflate.pepefeel.png (623x450, 36K)

1. He’s on steroids, so he’s made a trade off that I’m not willing to

2. Most girls don’t want a guy quite this big. It looks unnatural.

3. He works really hard an accomplished something amazing. I’m not going to hate on him or be jealous for the rewards that gets him if I’m not willing to do the same

Grow up.

Lol ask literally any girl if they think forearms are sexy and watch their eyes roll to the back of their head as they coo, “omg”

>and he is just 20

I wish him well, but with all the shit he's taking he could end up dead by 25

This but unironically.

He looks natural to my.

This is me and I only have 8 months training since January. Obviously he has like 10 years training...

Attached: 1D8D2A74-AD6D-4ED2-8399-18B9C2C86A11.jpg (3024x1873, 1019K)

I forgot to say that I am 20 years old too and 204 lbs...

>3. He works really hard an accomplished something amazing.
>uses steroids

Idiot.

>S E E T H I N G genelets

What is your problem dude you are a loser loser bro you are so cute I am a loser loser bro you don’t know what you mean

He got to big, he's in what many women consider to big and muscular territory. If he was about 15-20lbs lighter he'd be perfect and i'd actually be worried.

Wait till he hits nw2, then its over

He was good natty but he started gearing up earlier this year, you can see the change in his vascularity and dryness. That instagram scene prob got too deep in his head, felt the need to up it a level. Too bad he would of reached this form naturally after a couple more years

Haha wouldn't it be funny if you sucked him off after a long workout session haha no homo

nobody is going to validate you faggot. Go to /soc/

lmao

cope harder dyelfag

You're literally delusional if you think that getting that big is attractive to everyone. It's approaching ridiculous bodybuilder territory

>Roids don't count as competition, it's just fraud
>natty cope
kek as if it matters. He still has the body of a Greek god

He has the body of a greek god you delusional mongoloid. When women see they don't like 'muscular' guys they mean freaks like rich piana. Laid is muscular AND shredded, that's a huge difference to muscle freaks like piana.

I'm not saying he's at that point yet but he's getting very close and if you were literally just trying to get laid you'd be better off with his body but minus 15lbs. You'd be that perfect built and shredded but not to big body where you could literally go to any girl on the planet and be like sup lets go. Right now he's teetering on that Greek god and Rich Piana mode

nice bait... 1/10 made me reply.

Attached: 3f9bc49e-1261-4e3b-9f47-986315898cad..png (900x729, 129K)

Fuck off incel. You losers are the worst, just the fucking worst.

Lmao

> 8 months training

We can tell.

He's not natural.

Source: Me (3.5 years liftin)

Are you actually retarded?

Natty? Get the fuck out of here nigga.

Is this natty?

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-120840.png (720x1280, 573K)

alot

He looks like he takes roids.

Nope. Veins on chest.

no

>TFW first time I looked at the picture I thought he was in panties and thigh high socks
No homo right boys?

I love these posts cause people who don't have it to make it regardless shouldn't make it

This guy isn't a Chad at all, he's just a gymceled ecto cuck

Proof = looking at him doesn't give me anxiety

yes if he has been lifting for 15+ years

Atleast I will not die early just because im vain and insecure

looks possible

I don't have crazy goals anyway. Just want to reach this mode in 3 years.

Attached: joedelaney5.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)