There are people on this board right now who take lifting advice from this man

>there are people on this board right now who take lifting advice from this man

explain yourselves

Attached: Blahatism.jpg (486x303, 19K)

Why are you so gay for this guy?

This board isn't actually full of weightlifters, it's like 90% larpers and dyels.

I hate him so goddamn much

Dude is an ex mercenary and CIA operative. He obviously knows his shit.

If I had a gun and walked into a room with ian mccarthy, jason blaha, and hitler, I would shoot all of them because in this made up scenario I have plenty of bullets. the end.

I'd rather take advice from a man whos stronger than 99% of people, than fake natties whos followers look like shit. At least Blaha's followers look like they actually lift

Yes, I take advice from him because he literally doesn't say the most retarded shit when it comes to lifting. What he's saying is basically:

>Want a big chest? Do pause bench!

Blaha hating is a redundant meme and no one really gives a shit at this point except

Blahas lifts are pathetic when you take into account his gear use and that hes been lifting for 20 years

order sissy six jason bloho kpeeceoutbye

Is this the worst case of "he actually roided for this" ever recorded in human history?
I dare anyone to show me someone even worse, I'm genuinely interested for medical reasons.

And also like 250 pounds and roided when he was younger

> he doesn't say the most retarded shit when it comes to lifting

The man has no solid philosophy on lifting. He went from being a proponent of volume being the driving factor in gains, to 10 sets of 3, to low frequency, to some butchered variation of Bulgarian training that has caused him to regress on lifts, miss reps on a deload, drop lifts completely, injure himself, and LOSE MUSCLE AND GAIN FAT.

He also advises people to let their wrist bend when lifting, and to not warm up. Also he's flip flopped on basically everything hes ever said about using straps, belts, etc, and his diet advice is the most retarded shit ever.

Kike

nigger faggot

he gives good advice desu.. Get strong on the big lifts is the best advice for natties

100s of people have said that before him

Dumbasses actually defending the indefensible. He’s never worked for any paramilitary unit. He did labor work in Kuwait, and more of that in turkey. His father has confessed to all of this over the phone. Our boy Hemingway is a liar and a fraud. He has been lifting for YEARS and doesn’t know how to cut. He stalls on lifts while on gear. I just don’t know how anyone admires this guy. He looks like he lifts I guess? That stolen valor shit really doesn’t sit right with me though. If you tell lies on the internet you might as well just shitpost and remain anonymous, like everyone else. Fuck, take an unbiased ten minute look into his history. He’s a failure, through and through. What kind of combat veteran wastes his time with twitter fights ending in him threatening other people? The reason he doesn’t seem legit is because he isn’t. Anyone who this isn’t obvious to is mentally retarded.

Attached: 20BD9F5C-14D7-4883-86FA-1DF6B23664B8.jpg (486x659, 52K)

see

The best part is how people try to excuse all his past shit as "he was just trolling bro"

What troll would go so far as to ruin his entire life and reputation just for a laugh? He literally can't leave his own house anymore.

Jason has so much free time all of the drama surrounding him is more of his weird lies and delusions, the dude has proven to have multiple multiple fake accounts and on forums. I honestly believe Op might be him. And the saddest part is still nobody gives a shit because he still looks like shit.

>"Get strong on the big lifts"
>implying jason blaha invented this advice

Attached: anthony_cumia.png (236x280, 97K)

>I honestly believe Op might be him.

Just a fact, I can track youre worthless IPs, and economically destroy your family's bloodline, and the only survivor would be a dumb infant who's contracted hazardous diseases, and can infect your whole fucking country. Dumb americans. I can shut down discord if i wanted to, but I choose not to because theres actual people who chose not to mess with me, im too weaponized with enhanced strength and weaponry, so think fast when you call me "dumb." I have two uncles that can commit mass genocide 5 times. My FATHER has the capability to destroy a fucking continent, but he was killed by dumbass Trump and the CIA. We run a mafia, and powerful one, and I so happen to be a part of it. We have nuclear weapons, and steel penetrating guns and knives. As I'm speaking right now, theres 5 outsiders tracking all of your ips and GUI. We wont declare war, but a battle, normies vs outsiders, and im the outsider. You want doxx? You GET doxxed. When I get kicked or banned, you'll remember me as that kid who has murdered your homeland.

Lel do it faggot