Well, its official. As of today, Ive been lifting five FUCKING YEARS for her. Blood, sweat, and tears...

Well, its official. As of today, Ive been lifting five FUCKING YEARS for her. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her to choose a fucking spic over me, a tall Aryan male who is fit. Makes no sense. White women will doom the west.

Attached: 8E2FA785-98CA-4897-9EFF-66633C3AA074.png (720x706, 506K)

Women don't like it when you do things for them.

Well ignoring her didnt work either so what the FUCK do you suggest???

>brown eyes
>white
Wew user

>Ive been lifting five FUCKING YEARS for her.
>lifting for girls
What a dumb fucking faggot, you don't get Jow Forums for anyone other than yourself, that's where you fucked up. You're probably too retarded to even tie your shoes, no wonder you'll die alone.
Eat shit and die.

Did you try reporting him to ICE?

Man, I really don't want to be mean but this technically makes you a tryhard.

He probably has a thicker dick than you bud lmao

Maybe she's just not into racism

Let go. She looks like the mix of a heroine addicted scared elf and judge judy.

>people still believing this isnt a variation of a copypasta

Attached: 1533862069493.jpg (1080x625, 117K)

People falling for this fucking copypasta lol

this but unironically even though this is a pasta

Attached: image.jpg (1079x1322, 407K)

Women don't care about that "I changed myself for you" stuff unless they had a direct hand in it. It's a thing in guy romance to change themselves to win over the girl. Girls instead choose guys they want and try to work their witchcraft on them.

>find out about this meme
>try and follow her on insta like 4 times and she denies my request every time

Like why tho, I was gonna slide in her DMs but at least let a nigga follow you like fuck off stuck up spic fucker damn

I don't know what's better, this pasta still getting posted, or people still believing it.

Nigga you don't lift to get women,that was your first mistake. You lift for the sole reason to crush all those who stand in you way.

>all those faggots replying seriously
I know Jow Forums has been an open secret for some time, but holy shit this board is swarming with normies

She probably got a bunch of request and creeps messaging her

The thing is I got like 1.2k insta followers and do interesting shit all the time in Austin (where she supposedly lives) so idk why she wouldn't get the hint.

I don't care if it's pasta, there are dumb betas out there who need to stop doing dumb shit.

So we're still doing this huh