Why do guys go apeshit whenever there is a girl in a group but blame the girl for their stupid behavior?

Why do guys go apeshit whenever there is a girl in a group but blame the girl for their stupid behavior?

Attached: taiga.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/beautiful-minds/200905/interacting-women-makes-men-stupid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Had the femoid in question avoided a male-only recreational space, such a behavior would've never taken place. It's a natural reaction, like a moth into the flame.
Now get the fuck outta here.

Lmao this is next level logic. Only in fucking Jow Forums

not my fault a guild goes apeshit because 2-3 different guys want to fuck me. Stop saying girls are ruining your hobby when it's someone else's fault for being creepy.

beta male logic

end your life

Attached: 951.png (200x300, 28K)

>Have a group of subjects that exhibit behavior A
>Introduce subject Z
>Subjects begin exhibiting behavior B immediately
>A direct link is established between the introduction of subject Z and the exhibition of behavior B (If Z, then B)
>Upon removal of subject Z, the rest of the subjects revert to behavior A
>Rather than have to reconfigure each subject in the original group to exhibit behavior A while in the presence of Z, the efficient solution of simply removing Z has been chosen.

Insert a Chad into a single women's book club and see how that'll go.

girls inject themselves in male dominated spaces for the male attention, otherwise they'd make female spaces.

because the girls never have enough sense to not fuck multiple people in the group thus inevitably fracturing the group

>"teehee im a girl, hey guys"
>freak out when people see through your attention whoring

D-. You tried.

Attached: 1373663298925.gif (320x240, 1.7M)

your point? if you dumbasses can't control yourselves, maybe you weren't that great of friends to begin with

inb4 some bullshit male nature pseudoscience

Attached: 1447538164910.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>says guys only care about one thing and one thing only
>no problems using that one thing for attention and getting whatever she wants

oh i see, so it's not your fault for breaking them up it's their fault for not being able to stick together after you break them up. females are good people after all.

>maybe you weren't that great of friends to begin with
>not knowing they never were her friends, but wanted to fuck her from the very fucking start
Well, it's not our fault you're fucking retarded.

post your discord thottttt

Look at all the butthurt roasties coming out of the woodwork to try and defend their sorry asses, knowing full well they're wrong. Bloody Jow Forums getting shittier by the second thanks to fucking normies.

>Why do guys go apeshit whenever there is a girl in a group but blame the girl for their stupid behavior?
the source of the problem is that the woman
>just control yourself lol
i control myself through the majority of the day, when im hanging out with my group of friends i don't want to, it defeats the purpose of recreational time.
Just go get some friends who are female if you even can lmao

absolutely dumb as shit

if your friend group literally breaks up over a girl, just LOL.

Attached: reallynigger.jpg (387x461, 24K)

>its a girl joins a group of guys episode
usually they only do this because other women don't like them.

Attached: 1530222684862.png (760x686, 433K)

Males ALWAYS get competitive around girls, especially if such girl shares (even if she's only pretending to) a male interest.
It's something out of our control.
Instead, you cunts go in fully aware that you'll disrupt male friend groups beyond repair, only for your own benefit and because it will bring you attention and a discount Chad. You're an idiotic one to complain and a completely nuts evil bitch.

nice female forgiving attitude that's been being forced on you since birth.

inafter male nature pseudoscience. called it.

you're relasing your responsibilty for yourself because of "muh male nature". kys. control yourself and your friend group was trash if you let it get broken over a random girl.

this dude literally said "its something out of our control" completely unironically as if hes some mindless monkey. just lol.

Betas will always betray betas, why do you argue with them?

Usually when a woman enters my circle I/We make damn sure that she carries her weight and services us all equally. No picking favorites everyone is Chad and she must know her place as allah intends.

>worships women and thinks they do no wrong
>calls others betas

What said, I want to be my true self with friends, not having to "behave" and be a beta cuck because the whore can't even stand a bad word.
It's not us the mindless monkeys, we try to keep it cool as much as we can, until eventually a bitch ruins our fun. You're still avoiding the fact that your ass can't restrain itself from whoring for attention.

>worships women and thinks they do no wrong
You shouldnt give a fuck about some random girl you beta

Because eventually you being the gym guzzler you are, will eventually begin dating or having sex with the most popular guy in the group and ruin the entire friendship dynamic.

You never see guys doing this shit. The only time a guy interjects himself into a female group is if he is gay. Women only do it because of attention.

you're such a beta you can't even see past your own massive amount of betaness.

if you think you have to "behave" because a girl entered your group

just fucking LOL

Attached: Oh_My.jpg (854x1080, 52K)

>You shouldnt give a fuck about some random girl you beta
Not the user you responded to but this is EXACTLY what you're doing, go whiteknight whores on r*ddit, bitch.

How? You are responsible for your own actions and if you get manipulated by some random girl you are a beta.

you're defending the girl by saying the guys deserve it because the girl can do it to them. you're literally putting pussy on the pedestal.

Don't be obtuse. Men change there behavior around women, it's a given. Even Chad does that shit.
Men around other men are there true gritty disgusting selves. And most men know it as well. It's behavior women don't like or can't tolerate, so men tone it down a few notches.

Beta males are really to blame. But females are the catalyst for beta males' behavior.

Ok I get what you mean but that isnt putting a girl on a pedestal. The point is you are responsible for yourself and not some random girl.

only reason women invade men's groups/hobbies is for attention anyways

>everyone does it so its right behavior

thats not an argument.

Attached: 1533306432031.png (856x846, 85K)

damn bro you finally aren't a cuck anymore

Scientifically men lose their heads when they're around females.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/beautiful-minds/200905/interacting-women-makes-men-stupid

>I-ITS NOT MY FAULT I BETRAY MY FRIENDS FOR A CHANCE AT P-P-PUSSY.... LOOK, ITS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!!

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 33K)

It takes two to tango, bitches should keep that shit in mind, they should not enter male circles and destroy them, even worse if they are "grossed" by male stuff, if you do not want to hear anything sexual or offensive, go elsewhere, you have the fucking world to go, why try and change people having fun because YOUR sensitive ass doesn't like it?

Because she's causing the behaviour by advertising that she's a girl?

Girls are ruining the hobby you fucking slut.
Just look at D&D, Magic the Gathering, Star Wars, Star Treck, like literally fucking any hobby.

Women come in, they don't fit in, so they change the whole fucking hobby trough whoring arround prophaganda and tyrany just to fucking ruin the fun for everyone.

Fucking sorry that I don't want the few fucking hobbies I have left being ruined because a fucking thot must thgot arround on r9k.

Go kys yourself you fucking whore.

Shhh... user.
Women don't function on logic they want to be special, but also accepted as equal, but wthout the bad parts of being equal.
They are not lifeforms operating on logic, but feels.

Yea... they even made crystal.cave so women are contained.

But femanons don't get to whore arround and get attention there so they much rather stay here so they can whore arround and get as much attention as they want, not giving a fuck that they are ruining it for everyone.

>im a female and i attentionwhore on r9k
kys. god this site has gone full shit ever since 2015

Women like you deserve to be raped and killed and raped again.

>muh femanons/fembots
what a subhuman retard you truly are

>ITT: Faggots with no self control

Attached: 1521413072011.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Yea, I go to Jow Forums to shit arround and be myself, after whole dayi n the female dominated world I'm not in the mood to deal with the tantrums of the roasties anymore.

a fem"""bot""" once tried to argue she should get to post here because she can only socialize through getting male attention here since she's too autistic to talk to other girls. a rare moment of honesty from one of these creatures.

Everyone does want? What the hell are you talking about you brainlet.

What do you mean, OP? I've joined plenty of male dominated Discords that don't get out of hand and even play computer games with them. Ask yourself, are they doing something wrong or is it you?

Yup they go in and get a kick of seeing how much power they have over the pathetic males exploiting their inate biological weakness.

All fucking a powertrip.

Still fucking no excuse to ruin the fun of all the guys here.

Wtf? I was arguing AGAINST her, you imbecile. You're probably too retarded to read properly, let alone understand english. Kys.

because they're devoid of interaction with the opposite gender. It doesn't help that most girls fucking love the attention they get from random people on the internet. Every girl thats joined different friend groups I've been a part of have been uninteresting people with no personality of their own. They got by on the sole fact that they were girls. Personally it doesn't bother me when a girl joins but I just get ready to leave the group in 2 weeks when it eventually dies out because 2 or 3 guys catch feelings since shes flirting with everybody.

That excuse of an argument could be thought of being taken serious should these kind of situations happened ONLY to betas, except it happens to EVERY kind of male group, idiot.

It is fucking funny seeing tall those pathetic fembots refuting all logic and facts over the their feels.

It's more pathetic to see that the only place they feel they can belong in is a place literally fucking decicated to hating their fucking kind.

They come hrere ruin freindships and exploit vounerable guys. You know that you can find vounerable guys in this place whi had shit experiences and you come here and exploit them.

Then you create threads like these where you fucking keep laughing att hem for being "beta's" fucking congrats most of us here are beta's this is a place where we outcasts gether. Yet you come here, exploit us, make fun of us and ruin any bonds we oculd from with each other.

This is behaviour of evil social scum. This is kicking someone when they are down.
You female disgust me, you're evil scum.
Shame on you.

theres no such thing as a "fembot" you dumbfuck. all females are dumb whores

>girl joins guild
>her agenda is be the center of attention, not pull numbers

>girl joins guild
>she has a quiet entourage and she doesn't interact with anyone else but them

i hate these types. create too much segregation and bullshit.

Literally what the whole fucking post is about, but I guess some people are to retarded to keep attention beyond reading 5 words.

>Hehe... This logic is flawed!
>If I add profanity his logic will seem even more flawed!
Huge swaths of the male robot population are turning gay, we dont want your disgusting roastflaps. Go beg for attention at Jow Forums or stay and larp as a man.

Because we really wanna fuck you

r u talking about discord or something.

>Why do guys go apeshit whenever there is a girl in a group but blame the girl for their stupid behavior?
Because the girl will reward the most stupid behaviors with adoration and pussy.