No point in lifting if you're a manlet

>you're too short?
>just lift brah!

Why bother when this is what women think about short men?

Attached: manlets.png (1575x883, 343K)

well theyre right

Everyone in this pic should have been aborted

gee luis OP, hehe Why Should i bother??

Who cares?

Attached: 1535096600376.png (1200x800, 545K)

this

Attached: DlK39JhUcAA8ONB.jpg (439x604, 68K)

Attached: 20years60guys.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

I'm 6'2", but I have a couple friends that are short. They have had girls do this to them in front of me, so I just tell the girls that why the fuck would a tall guy settle for a short girl when we could have a tall one. I don't inherently believe that's true, and I don't always go for tall girls, but the look on their face is priceless when they hear that. Quit being assholes to my friends you cunts.

Tell that to this fit stud. 5'2" and all the pussy in the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20180827-221038_Chrome.jpg (419x1088, 362K)

>the absolute state of western roasties
Good luck, sweetie!

Attached: 1533939674994.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

>having that many accessories at the gym
>having shoes that match the carpet

Im 5'11" so I wont be considered short by attractive women. I wouldn't even date any in the pic.

Any other lanklets out there avoid women who have height requirements on tinder? Especially when they themselves are like 5'5"

I-I thought 18-22 year old girls having over 50 partners was a meme. Welp.... The only way she is getting in a relationship is if she lies about her partners which is the only way for her to be considered romantic in anyway.

>5'0 tall goblina
>demands a man at least bare minimum 6'0

every time

Im 5'11". Im taller than girls im attracted to anyway.

Already know this but what can you do about it? It sucks. It makes your life suck. It's depressing. It makes you very lonely.

But should I kill myself over it? It's getting harder to convince myself not to.

Attached: 36160467_655061724859082_2518389421590446080_n(1).jpg (1080x862, 74K)

kek

>some white man will marry this
absolute state of white cucks

>2 semesters @ 12 weeks/semester
>averaging 1 new guy every 2.8 days
>romantic

She can't even go with the 3 date rule of thumb even if she went on a date every single day without overlapping date days. Quick maths.

Attached: 3yt8xldmeri11.jpg (750x744, 44K)

Who is that hippo

2 semesters is approx 180 days. 60 guys, implying its not 67-73, which she probably lied about. She basically had sex in her free time. How is anyone supposed to marry/date it?

It's post like this that make me wonder how many of those sad incel types are on here that take the bants as fact.

She was clearly fucking more than one guy on some days and probably even more than one guy at once multiple times.

I don't really get this image - are they saying MGTOW is jew backed.

But then they advocate going their own way?

Dude I live it, it is a fact.

I'll concede that a lot of girls prefer taller guys but you gotta know that this place blows everything way out of proportion right?

No, I think it's the opposite. This place is the only place that will actually be honest instead of sugar coating it.

It's both.
Think about it rationally. YOU prefer thic/stic/whatever girls. You PREFER them. That preference doesn't stop you from going at it with other girls.
It's literally the same. Also, being short doesnt matter as long as youre fit and not butt-ugly

yes, but the chances of getting a girl if you're a manlet are still ridiculously low in reality

Like everything there's exceptions, but it's not so common.

>It's literally the same.

No it's not. Men have preferences. Women have requirements. That's the difference.

Replace short guys/men with fat women and the profile pics with men and you've got yourself quite the predicament.

They saying that saying MTGOW is jew backed is a roastie shaming tactic

You guys are really low balling the mileage here. 60 guys means 60 unique partners, but theres almost no way she fucked each dude only once. I dont think its unreasonable to say she probably had sex at least once every day.

literally the only "requirement" that women have is be at minimum average, or make up for it in other categories if you aren't. men have the same fucking requirement.

it's not women's fault you're below average in every category with no redeeming qualities. if you don't want to better your status, money, and personality to compensate for your shortcomings then you need to find another solution. the final solution. what i'm trying to say is neck yourself you stupid incel.

i'm extremely doubtful it's a real profile to begin with. virtually no women are so open with their sex lives, and being specific and listing excessively high stats and numbers the following it up with "lol i want a loving relationship now" just reeks of bait.

i agree, but I just wanted to point out that hypothetically a girl with 60 partners has probably had sex way more than 60 times

I'm 5'8 and 18 and I've fucked like 6 girls and 4 of them were very very cute, 2 were meh, but none were fat or ugly. I have a good face and frame though.

lol luckly I live in a country where women are taught manners and live in the fear or being considered whores

>"I don't belive in guys under 5'8''. I dont think they should exist"
Nothing wrong with that, she's right. Every adult male below 5'7 should be sterilised

>all that hostility against men under 5'7
Fuck, anyway I dont believe in god or whatever I feel the need to thank him that Im at last 5'7

That seems like a massive waste of money since nature effectively sterilised them already.

Manlets and lankshits need to stick together. You are a man before all else. It could have been you, your brother or your son.

Attached: 1249334410421.jpg (580x742, 249K)

>lifting for women
>doing anything for women
What a cuck, never gonna make it

Attached: steve-reeves-vacuum.jpg (813x1024, 182K)

There are plenty of girls that don't care about height. don't worry about these stupid thots

yeah nah, as the other reply says, the single mother on the left is saying that MGTOW is "bluepilled" or not correct, trying to shame the mgtowers. I think the entire image has a bit of purposeful irony in it, though.
>BING!
>BING!
>WAHOO!

Attached: 1512818175618.png (833x1137, 840K)

why do you stay Jow Forums boys, i cant stand the sight of my body with any fat on me is why i do, you dont do it for women do you?

6'4 guy here. All girls have different preferences. Some girls think I'm too tall. Some girls prefer beards, some don't. Some girls like guys who are skinny, and other girls like guys who are jacked.
The fact is that girls don't all think exactly alike when it comes to their preferences.
OR
You can go with what Jow Forums believes which is that you'll die a virgin if you're under 6'0.
Just do you and focus on yourself and not what a bunch of random girls on the internet are saying.

Also hypothetically it’s pretty damn hard to keep track of a large number over time. It could be way over 60 unique fuckbois.

okay

Attached: FamousManlet.png (672x372, 79K)