You are I. The club with your GF

You are I. The club with your GF.
Yeah, you have one now. Then this guy (her ex) strolls hip to her and says
“Hey girl was so the best day I have been had a good time at my parents”
What do you do?

Attached: 622E1FC0-6D5E-48BC-9889-45B1291FFDA5.jpg (236x231, 14K)

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Sometimes I want to laugh and curl into a ball.
Have you ever seen had the best same time in the world and it.
Never again has the tree The I had just a couple days left ago I was just i we got home from a lot later of the church.
CHURCh.
You have can not believe be get it

I hang him upside down in a scorpion pit opposite a sign reading "Learn The Words".

am i having a stroke?

Patrician tastes

Attached: 9RFAL - Imgur.gif (268x200, 1.69M)

I leave her there and exit the club. Clubs are wastes of money, time, energy, health.

Except that for having so decided make to use even go need to do look more like, you still haven’t going really want to do not a twice as much to use go wish for that. I disagree for when anyone really been far even as decided once to use even go want, that they have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Attached: 1535317300080.png (793x532, 293K)

Sadly I don’t know how much I can have would like you it to do is that something you want?
Perhaps the next best app to ever get the it is a to get better iiand one time of my year.

They need to do way instain mother, who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three baby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots a

OP do you smell burnt toast?

What's going on here?

Attached: 1535300055531.jpg (322x322, 15K)

>implying
If she much as look when guy (her ex) "What do you do"
>fat people
>people
OHP stalling which when does it anyway do, read Starting any suggestions on how whey macros? britbong kike ultimate blackpill gonna make it baldcel manlet
>can't outlift a gun

im in the club now wanna pump it up Now.
yeah baby baby yeah

Clubs are spook and if you disagree your a fag and not invited to my super cool philosophy meetings anymore

but user your society is..
.>a club

>he can’t outlift a gun
>.22 lr exists

Attached: 8BC27571-125D-4108-988E-B2B013D8E2F9.gif (348x195, 2.15M)

STOP
>STOP

Attached: JustJeff.png (420x678, 344K)

You know i am so indifferent towards women that I’d just let him have her and leave. I generally try to be as non committal as possible to avoid being hurt by the unpredictable, shallow, and flakey nature of young women. They’re gonna do what they want and you can’t control it so why bother

Attached: 4195F8CD-FF8D-4144-9D63-FE5862EB8EB8.jpg (260x194, 22K)

SEND HELP

Was it the only first same day you but I your you want you you you You The the day we I you know what how I feel when I’m you doing a my little girl sister you are can and

You have to go be with her you know she you can won’t will get it back and I will see her

sicko mode !

Attached: 871C1641-C9AF-4666-93DC-96A05409DE75.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Chaste and Goldpilled

Attached: 425767869.gif (500x400, 996K)

Ne we stop for no stoppweaspop popp popo