Jack off

>jack off
>feels like i have a UTI for a half hour
what’s the nofap benefits?

Attached: 770DE1F3-DF35-4F5B-8032-119A6D791500.jpg (1424x1944, 301K)

Piss before you jack off, prostatelet.

i did and it still happened

Attached: 02C994E1-A8B1-4674-AC5A-9386BFD42CA6.jpg (250x250, 27K)

This. Don't jack off with a full bladder. If you're jacking off because you're waking up with a hard on try pissing first (hard I know) I find that half the time I can't sleep cuz I got a chub it's because I have to piss.

How do you know what a UTI feels like? Are you a woman?
>t. Medfag for 8 years never had a male uti pt under 80 years old

ya, man tho

Attached: ConnorJUSTMurphy.gif (800x444, 3.92M)

I thought i was the only one who got this. My urethra felt on fire everytime this happened for like 30 minutes. I stopped fapping bceause of it

It burns when you piss and the burn doesn't go away for like 15 minutes while the cum slowly drips out of your dick while you're sitting on the toilet. I get it sometimes too, also from having a full bladder when I'm getting off.

What the fuck

You are supposed to squeeze out the last of the sperm from your dick while it's still hard. If you let it sit there you are asking for urethra razors.

Attached: smug_Tanya.png (582x582, 456K)

I got one last week. 29 here. Initial test was negative but they sent it for a culture and now I'm on Bactrim.

For me, hurts to piss, pelvic pain, less piss than usual
My doctor was surprised like you I guess men generally dont get them. No clue how I got it, was at a public pool though maybe that was it

i usually piss after the fap

If I jerk off too often I get this, but never from sex

Attached: 1502628054628.png (1423x1320, 270K)

Drink more water, stop drinking sugar.

Bad idea. You might be pissing into your balls.

when i fap i feel worse than before

i think i know what you mean, but it only happens to me after drinking. it's one of the most uncomfortable sensations i've felt in my life honestly, and there's nothing you can do to help (even soaking in a cup of hot water or something).

But i go soft nearly straight after cumming.

should i be worried that its watery,like i shoot into the toiler paper but i need to cup it before it runs down and hits my pants. sometimes its sticky like glue

Just squeeze it out either way. Jizz consistency is also super dependent on what you eat, how often you fap and how long the sperm has been sitting outside the balls. Sperm generally starts off as white and thick, then becomes clear and watery after 10 minutes of air exposure.

If you constantly shoot tiny loads, it's probably because you are ejaculating into your own bladder. This can happen if you constantly force out piss while erect.

>try loads
>piss while erect
>ejaculation into bladder
Oh god, is it fixable?

>ejaculating into your own bladder.

Attached: 1527421387036.jpg (960x960, 86K)

It can go away over time.

thanks, i'll wait for the balloon to go down before releasing the stream. Too messy anyway with multiple streams splitting down the middle

fugg what a good way to describe it
I do the opposite of what some anons have said:
I piss immediately AFTER jacking off

it's so crucial to the routine I basically consider it a necessary part of it. It's the final step after cumming

Fuck Connor Murphy and all of his cringy videos.

This dude didnt post no videos for like 5 months and he posted a new one before few days but his physique doesnt look like before

Jesus christ I hate when this happens. Also perfectly described the experience

>fap in the afternoon because horny after workout
>right before bed taking a dump
>dick hurts like hell and starts getting hard
>can feel my balls aching
>jerk off again to make it stop

this happened yesterday, anyone else get this?

Attached: D0A3B96EF68D4022982133995575961C.jpg (700x706, 73K)

It happens to me sometimes because my colon is full. It goes away quickly if you take a shit before or after jerking off.

You need to go slow and edge and have a full erection and full ejaculation. It's not like a Keurig, not all splooges are equal, you have to really coax out a good spurt

Your grip is too tight, which is ripping your urethra so it burns when you pee after the spank. Ease up on it bro.

This thread makes me feel so happy yet sad I thought I was the only one that got this.

Is that what's been fucking me up from time to time?

this

when I was cycling tren/test/deca/GH, my balls would literally hurt if I didn't cum at least twice a day. I could also smell pussy from at least 10 feet away. Without looking, I could tell how many women were in a room and how many were on their period

same

Attached: CBA4A711-139C-45E1-8E46-91D94F4C2CC8.jpg (1100x516, 112K)

>when you pee and it feels like a hot knife cutting trough butter

I get the same thing. It only happens if I jack off right after I've pissed

Absolutely this. Only reason i do nofap is to cure death grip syndrome, a real problem

>death grip syndrome
can you get this by fapping against your bed? I haven't used my hands to fap since... I started fapping.

Attached: 1533883063635.jpg (541x498, 32K)