Is it morally justified for someone to surreptitiously feed a vegan animal products in an effort to deliver proper...

Is it morally justified for someone to surreptitiously feed a vegan animal products in an effort to deliver proper nutrients to said person?

Attached: -Victorias-Secret-Collection-2016--74-662x882[1].jpg (662x882, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=A2peD23mJC0
youtube.com/watch?v=NPEo9PMw6p0
youtube.com/watch?v=-SBFrW8ToPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BCeA238F_Us
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can vegans get enough nutrients out of semen?

>Is it morally justified for me to completely disregard someone else's morals so i can discreetly force them to do something they explicitly don't want to do
yeah that sounds right to me. you're a smart one op

>someone else's delusions

fixed that for you, faggot.

Putting your embarrassing misquote aside, there's nothing delusional about being vegan. You must be very simpleminded if the only way you can only rationalize vegans as mentally ill.

There is nothing "delusional" about valuing the lives and wellbeing of animals. Maybe you mistakenly assume vegans value animals more than humans, which is not the case. They don't even necessarily value animals equally to humans. They simply disagree with the practice of raising animals to be killed. It's very easy to understand.

Just let them live their life, it doesn't affect you and if you think it does then you need to get your head out of your ass.
>t. omnivore with vegan gf.

person in question is my gf... and the idea of having children with her is a little offputting considering I give a fuck about how healthy my kids are.

would you have children with your vegan gf and be comfortable with her nursing them whilst being nutritionally deficient?

Absolutely not. They're (in this case) idiotic "moral standards" shouldn't but jeopardizing the health of your (future) children.

Depends on your moral framework.

You don't believe in objective morality, do you?

This question demands to be answered. I want a vegan succubus waifu

Fuck off meatcuck

come on, do you really think op has any grasp on philosophy LOL

She will just end up thinking that her bullshit fad diet is working since she is getting all the nutrients. Better to surreptitiously feed her something bad for her instead

Do whatever you want. They are way lower on the foodchain.

Attached: 1342892295702.gif (500x375, 490K)

She eats healthier than I do so I would not be concerned about my children being deficient. They would probably being eating better than 90% kids in my country.
She is however aware that I would not indoctrinate my children with vegan ideals, she can teach them but I require they have the choice. If they wanted meat, I would be allowed to provide it for them.
Just leave her if your really bent about it, your not compatible so be a fucking adult.

D A E M O N I C
E B V A
V B I L
I Y L E
L S _ V
I A _ O
S L _ L
H _ _ E
_ _ _ N
_ _ _ T

Attached: 1477053335906.jpg (409x409, 98K)

By that bullshit logic "vegans" would be completely okay with eating kangaroo, since all kangaroo meat on the market is hunted, not raised or farmed.

It is not the responsibility of an individual to prevent harm to other individuals if the harm inflicted is not his direct fault or the result of his negligence.
As not feeding vegans meat is not considered an intentionally harmful action, we may consider it only to be a wrongful negligence.
This claim of negligence may only stand if the vegan in question is a dependant of the meat-feeder in question (e.g. a child).
Therefore, the court finds that feeding a vegan meat to prevent harm to said vegan is only permissible in an instance where the vegan is both a dependant of the meat-feeder and will incur harm in the instance where meat-feeding does not occur.

kek

I have a vegan succubus waifu. She asked me today if she could swallow my cum at least once a day. Is this what making it feels like?

>inb4 lol you wish virgin

Nice try, but even cherry-picking one short sentence doesn't make the argument "bullshit."
>since all kangaroo meat on the market is hunted, not raised or farmed.
Eating kangaroo meat would help generate demand for kangaroo meat, incentivizing people to hunt more of them. I admit I didn't word that sentence perfectly, but you can't be so daft as to have sincerely missed my point.

Nah, your argument is bullshit because the majority of vegans actually are mentally ill. Specifically their ability to tell the difference between fantasy and reality is a bit wonky, leading them to anthropomorphize and overly empathise with animals. It often stems from issues in childhood with family pets. Go ahead and survey a few to check. I'll wait.

>Nah, your argument is bullshit
Can't wait to hear you refute my argument. This is gonna be good.
>they're mentally ill lol
wow gj addressing my points

Look, I get it now, you're legitimately stupid, so I'll try to explain clearer and help you learn why what you said is fucking retarded. Let's say ALL vegans are mentally ill. I know you said majority, but let's say all. That doesn't disprove anything. You didn't address the vegan assertion that animal lives and wellbeing should be valued.

vegan: i value the life and wellbeing of animals
you: your wrong because your mentally ill

Clearly you disagree with them, but stop embarrassing yourself by trying to "prove" the vegan argument is bullshit. You're just not intellectually capable enough.

My girlfriend fits this profile to a T. I'm impressed

I addressed the vegan assertion. It just slipped by you because of the big words I was using. These slightly mentally ill vegans anthropomorphize animals. That means they ascribe human characteristics that are not there. Why do animals not deserve to have their lives valued? Because they are not people. Compare this vegan issue with the cultural taboo of eating, say, cats.

There are other sorts of vegans, of course. Some say they are concerned with climate change, and are committing a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. Still others are too clever by half and have fallen into the trap of classical utilitarianism.

whats your problem with that bitch?
She propably eats healthier than you
you are just insecure indoctrinated faggot

>I addressed the vegan assertion. It just slipped by you because of the big words I was using.
I understood your attempt just fine. I'll try again to explain why you're presenting a logical fallacy.

The vegan argument is that the lives and wellbeing of animals should be valued. They have a lot of reasons, namely that animals can feel pain and suffering as we humans do. However, you failed to provide any counterarguments against why the wellbeing of animals should be valued. You merely said because "vegans are mentally ill" their argument is bullshit, which is a logical fallacy. Just because a person is mentally ill doesn't mean everything they say is automatically wrong.
>These slightly mentally ill vegans anthropomorphize animals. That means they ascribe human characteristics that are not there.
This claim does not negate the value of animals' lives. Just because "mentally ill vegans anthropomorphize animals" doesn't mean animals lives have no value. This is not an argument.

Not to mention it is completely normal to see human characteristics in animals. All the time people talk about how their pets feel and act, not unlike if they were human. And those non-vegans do so with good reason: animals have been proven to have feelings, just like we do. I highly doubt your claim that vegans by and large anthropomorphize animals that much more than anyone else.

>Why do animals not deserve to have their lives valued? Because they are not people.
This is a valid argument against veganism, but I doubt you'd sincerely commit to this stance as it implies you'd be completely okay with the recreational torture of pets and all other forms of animal abuse.

>objective morality
honestly much better than the post modernistic trash we have today. Give me back my Christian framework pls

this desu

Amazing display of vegan arrogance, double talk and delusion. Vegans value the well-being of animals??

Are these the same vegans who steal animals natural habitat, destroy the natural trees and forest to grotesquely use the land instead for their own corn, soya and avocado plantations??

Must be some other vegans and I'm totally wrong about this?

Difficult position to be sure. If you love her you have to stick with her. It is not right to fool your loved one or deceive them regardless how stupid their delusion is, she will just resent you and cling harder to her vegan mental illness.

I recommend you watch these videos a lot while you're together, and laugh at them so hard she can't help but notice, when she sees all these sickly vegans with teeth falling out she'll start asking you questions about how to eat healthy.

>Amazing display of vegan arrogance, double talk and delusion.
How so?
>Vegans value the well-being of animals??
More than meat-eaters, for sure. Don't be silly.
>steal animals natural habitat, destroy the natural trees and forest to grotesquely use the land instead for their own corn, soya and avocado plantations??
The production of fruits and vegetables can devastate animals, that is true. However, these types of food sources do not intrinsically require the slaughter of animals, not to mention if you compared the scale of animal suffering and death caused by the animal agriculture industry there's simply no contest.

>caring about what someone else does or doesn't eat.

Focus on your own diet and stop shitposting meatcuck

>√es as a vegan I happily slaughter animals, after stealing their habitat and driving them out of their natural homes, then I lustfully drench the earth in chemical weapons called pesticides to kill any small animals that have escaped my earlier genocides, but look, here are some others who do even worse, so I'm practically a saint.

No. You are a satanist at war with the earth. Thanks be to God your delusional diet will kill you after a lengthy period of Ill health and infertility.

I see you've run out of real arguments and have to toss around tired ad hominems. That's okay, not everyone has the brainpower to engage in philosophical discussions.

>Wow, I guess I am destroying the earth and my entire philosophy is built on a tremendous lie.
>Quick change the subject and go ad hom!!

OP, THE danger is not to your future kids health per we, the danger is that you will never have kids. Vegan women are soaking up left indoctrination teaching them that having kids is selfish, teaching them abortion, and she is just as likely to pressure you into getting a vascectomy as you are to bring her back from leftism.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2peD23mJC0

Can't speak to it being moral, but it is lulzy

is there any chance this isn't bait
>Quick change the subject and go ad hom!!
You started the ad hominems. Additionally, when I said you lacked brainpower, that wasn't an ad hominem, that was just a sentence. You didn't make any argument, so I couldn't provide any counterargument.

>Wow, I guess I am destroying the earth and my entire philosophy is built on a tremendous lie.
I won't ever deny there are some companies that produce fruit and vegetables in unethical ways, but, ironically, you are the delusional one. Not only have you proven totally unable to understand my simple sentences, but you claim vegans are "satanists lustfully drenching the earth in chemical weapons, happily slaughtering animals?" Read what you're typing. These are the rantings of a raving lunatic.

Additionally, you claim veganism is "built upon a tremendous lie," but it doesn't sound like you understand what veganism is at all. What lie are you referencing here? The "lie" that we should value animals' lives and well-being? That's not a lie. It's not true or false. It's a value.

Try to respond to some of my thoughts here instead of slobbering all over yourself again.

OK I'll try to use small words. Maybe English is your second language, I don't speak fluent Yiddish so I shouldn't judge a multi lingual schmendrik like yourself.

Do vegans buy corn, soya and avocados from farms which engage in industrial scale use of chemical pesticides?

Do vegans buy corn, soya and avocados etc plant foods from farms which engage in animal genocide AKA culling?

Help me out here. Two simple questions you're the expert.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPEo9PMw6p0

>unable to address any points I make
>only able to type VEGAN PESTICIDES LOL
>tries to joke english is my second language
At least you kept the slobber to a minimum this time. Even though I've clearly answered your question countless times, I guess I have to dumb it down some more to accommodate your microscopic attention span and 1st grade reading comprehension skills.

READ HERE:
>Do vegans buy corn, soya and avocados from farms which engage in industrial scale use of chemical pesticides?
Not all, but some, yes.
>Do vegans buy corn, soya and avocados etc plant foods from farms which engage in animal genocide AKA culling?
Not all, but some, yes.
What's your point?

That you like all Vegans are a satanist who destroys animal habitat for your insatiable lust for their food, (plants) which you can't digest anyway. Thank God at least your unnatural diet will kill you after a lengthy period of emaciation and sterility.

KEK works in mysterious ways but he is on our side.

At least you partially admit your crimes against nature. Even partial honesty is very rare for a leftist/vegan.

>because some farms are unethical, vegans are satanists
>also you can't digest plants
???
go back to your containment board
you need at least 70 IQ to post on fit

Attached: 1419279970148.jpg (1280x842, 366K)

>Posts a couple Jews eating processed sugar foods.

That says it all doesn't it, could you teach me some Yiddish, how would I call a Jewish person like you I'm chatting with?

And you are Satanists because you hate God, man, animals and the earth we live on, 1 Timothy 4 KJV

You don't have to anthropomorphise animals to believe that animal cruelty is wrong. They're not fucking machines.

>Why do animals not deserve to have their lives valued? Because they are not people.
Are you Chinese per chance?

>This is a valid argument against veganism, but I doubt you'd sincerely commit to this stance as it implies you'd be completely okay with the recreational torture of pets and all other forms of animal abuse.
Exactly. I never understand why people make this argment, when they no doubt are against animal cruelty in other contexts. And if they really don't give a shit, that says more about them than about vegans.

>Meat eaters NEVER eat corn, onions or avocados
>Livestock are NEVER fed corn and onions
What are you even trying to say bruv? There's no logic or consistency here.

Your argument is bullshit because the majority of carnists actually are mentally ill. Specifically their ability to tell the difference between fantasy and reality is a bit wonky, leaving them unable to empathise with animals. It often stems from issues in childhood with family pets. Go ahead and survey a few to check. I'll wait.
See how easy it is to make sweeping unsubstantiated claims?

Veganfag here, what exactly is supposed to be so bad about being vegan? Only arguments I've seen have been protein and b12, one you just gotta prioritize more and the other you can get from supplements (or sips). I understand it isn't the best for gains but for day to day life how is it that bad? Especially compared to the average person.

>not knowing that most so y grown is fed directly to livestock

Then why do you dump chemical weapons on them, and cull (massacre) them and destroy their only home the forest? (For more avocado plantations?)

youtube.com/watch?v=-SBFrW8ToPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BCeA238F_Us

Lol fuck off faggot you're every where providing nothing of value. How about you actually try addressing something that other people say?

Otherwise, good bye and good night.

Omnivore here. I think veganism is retarded but not as retarded as this fuck:

>No matter how many animals we genocide it's OK because some other groups do it too!!!!

>We are the COMPASSION killers!!!!

No. You are Satanic nutjobs, Satan knows his own so he hurries you to the grave with your starvation diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

Hurry back to your home satanists!

>€very vegan argument since the beginning of man
>Not even a vegan but!

Probably not but it would be funny

You need to go back

>Everybody who disagrees with me is a vegan
>The Sv3rigetard's guide to internet discoruse

plenty vegan arguments were posted here. you haven't replied to any of them
go pray to god to give you more brain cells so you can defeat the satanist vegans

This 10,000 times.

Reminder that vegans can never eat this

Attached: yum.jpg (2448x3264, 2.1M)

He already answered my prayers and my enemies are starving themselves to death on an insane auschwitz diet lol.

I don't need to defeat a suicide club, but I will laugh at you constantly until your all gone.

Dump her, you fucking idiot. Cut off any woman who won’t change for you.

Fuck, same problem here. Gf is not full vegan yet but I am afraid she will go fully vegan.
They say hat they can be healthy but I do not trust them. It seems you can't get many aminoacids from plant based diets alone, the protein you get from plants is often lower quality, you can not absorb the vitamins in plants as well as you can with meat.
Also, take a look at Sv3rige long term vegan videos.

He is right though. Large scale plantantions for agriculture are way more hurtful to the world than ranching is. Ranching is actually very beneficial to the environment. Talking about free range grass fed ranching here.

Vegans are faggots. This is a trend and will be laughed at in 40 years. Stop it with your mental diseases. You’re not saving a single animal.

I see you in everyone of these threads about veganism, and I see the veganfags complaining about you. Keep doing it until they quit user.
Veganism is unnatural, it's the slave's diet meant to subdue us through malnourishment.

OP here. I feel for you bro. Not sure what to do.

I've noticed the threat of getting dumped is very strong and I might go down that road pretty soon.

If she dumps you then it's good for you friend. My problem is my gf will never dump me and I don't know if I can dump her only because she went full vegan. I try to show that being vegan is bad and would be bad for kids if we have any, but she will always come with pro-vegan research.

its possible for a vegan to be healthy. in fact there are even vegan bodybuilders, believe it or not.

I meant me dumping her lol.

I dgaf if I get dumped.

OP here again. You'll never win against her cherry picking research...because you aren't arguing with a rational person.

Fucking retards saying humans evolved to eat only vegetables... Really?

My advice is use her insecurity against her. Mine has a pretty bad set of eating disorders and I'm leaving a trail of redpillcrumbs leading to the conclusion that all the carbs and lack of animal sourced nutrients is making her fat (which is true).

Also, the veganism itself is a coping mechanism and a mask for the eating disorders so I don't think it can be overcome until the ED are... Which could take years.

I might just go all the way up to the edge and say lol no thanks I don't want to marry someone who can't give me healthy babies... Which I've done before and I have zero and problem doing again.

>I dgaf if I get dumped
Same, doing the dump is annoying though
>I don't want to marry someone who can't give me healthy babies
This is exactly what I think. I am just too much of a pussy to break up with her for that reason.
I know I am being logical and wanting the best for my future children but it somehows feels wrong.
My gf is fit, she works out at home, she is very smart and we have been together for almost 4 years now before she started to get deeper with this vegan bullcrap.

>You'll never win against her cherry picking research...because you aren't arguing with a rational person.
She is pretty rational, except about this... It's sad man, I don't think she will fall for what you said you are doing.

Also, she recently stopped eating all animal foods at once for a month and got severe migraines and a flu for weeks. I said it was the lack of meat and animal products, but she blamed it on "stress".

NO, it goes against morality. its deception, if someone wants to be a malnourished twig making no gainz its absolutely their right, and you dont have a right nor obligation to their lifestyle.

Worst part about my situation is that my prior girlfriend I dumped because she wasn't as smart as I'd like... But she was nearly as fit (different than healthy) than the current one and would have given me many healthy children and raised them happily and good.

I dun goofed for sure, and am beginning to resent my current girlfriend for the whole situation.

>she wasn't as smart as I'd like
Understandable, as long as she isnt a complete idiot and listens to you, I think this could be overlooked given the other qualities.
Women most times are never as smart as men, sometimes they are too smart for their own good, hence the problem with our GFs, probably smart enough to be manipulated into veganism but not enough to understand why going vegan is bullshit.

Fuckin A, man. Wish we could have a beer and figure all this shit out.

Nice talking with ya, vegan gf bro.

Ps... Is it true that vegan puss tastes better? I wouldn't know (yet).

No idea, been with her for almost 5 years now, forgot the taste of previous pussies. But now that you mentioned, her pussy has been tasting better the last few months. It's not really the taste, Idk how to explain but it does feel better.

>Wish we could have a beer and figure all this shit out.
Yeah, same here friend.

Take it easy bro. I'll see ya around these anti vegan threads (which seemed to have spontaneously appeared very recently in response to a concerted effort by faggot vegan shills).

yep, cya buddy, fare well