Gave up on making it

I gave up on making it guys, shes never coming back and my life is shit.
How much Ibproufen would I need to overdose as a 145lb male

Attached: gymshark.jpg (736x1308, 72K)

>145lbs
>male
Lmao. Dont do it tho you fucking idiot

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (750x1000, 103K)

You're such a fucking faggot. Your ancestors fought and copulated like men while your spoiled ass is here crying over little boy feelings. Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1511112900272.jpg (800x952, 96K)

She just came back yesterday after one year. It's morning and I'm going to fuck her again now. Pic is from the night, because I kekked at this sight

Attached: IMG_20180828_002333.jpg (2976x3968, 2.05M)

She's not coming back BECAUSE your life is shit. Fix that first.
Mirin

You wanna go out with Ibuprofen? You really should leave if just knew how. Seriously if you want to give up your body you could have so much euphoria before.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (970x504, 231K)

>Lifting for a girl
Here's your problem faggot
Protip: she's just another warm hole, no matter how pure and beautiful you've grown to think she is

what is up with that bottle? pls explain

I wrapped a napkin around a bottle neck, so the excess red vine doesn't colour my carpet/clothes. It's pretty neat

>protip
edgy incel bullshit

Making it is not caring if she comes back or not. Just keep fucking going.

Explain why would you want her back

How about getting to the point where you don't want her to come back?

>killing yourself over a girl
jesus fucking christ OP, thats a new level of pathetic

we live in a different time

This.

I'm in the same situation.

Attached: 1534668781958.jpg (2208x1242, 234K)

I'd much rather fight and die in agony for a cause than just exist in comfort and indulge in decadency.

Attached: IMG_4215.jpg (640x601, 56K)

Probably 2 bottles of vitamin water

Pol cope

Oyyy surprised there are any Czechs here...
You from Prague?

No I'm from Slovakia, Bratislava man, but I read Czech books as well as Slovakian. Are you a fellow Czechbro?

Yep...
Congrats on getting the girl back mate!
Any books to recommend?

>Killing yourself over some stupid girl
>145lbs

Go ahead and do it but not because of her but because you are a giant faggot.

Btw don't do it with ibuprofen, all it will do is just fuck up your liver and you will die a very slow painful death in the hospital.

Just buy some heavy opioids: oxycodone, heroin and fentanyl. At least you will go out feeling like god.

About 20 Ibproufen, but why do that when you could be taking just 3 AleveĀ®.

I don't think fags like him really wanna kill themselves, just attention whoring.

Dis

Thanks mate. We've been going on and off like this for 4 years now. Always one of us moving to another country and finding our ways back together later. It's strange. I'm starting to really like this girl
As for the books I've been reading "Co nesmite vedet 1&2" from Michal Morris. It's not Czech just a translation from English. There is lot of Jow Forums tier shit, but there is also a lot of good info on banks, corruption, bankruptcy of various currencies, oil companies and how (((they))) manage world wealth. Other than that I don't have a genre preference

Don't do it,,be a man and overcome this user