Tfw your oneitis became a basic bitch thot

>tfw your oneitis became a basic bitch thot

Attached: 1510643232375.png (641x503, 279K)

>her personality/identity changing noticeably
Are you young enough where her personality is still maturing or are you just not very perceptive about people?

>tfw never had oneitis

Attached: 1517181710082.jpg (652x1024, 130K)

we both 19 but also the latter I suppose

it all started to went south after she finished 18

same but it was my ex gf
she REALLY hit the wall when i left her

this
>never fallen in love
>never wanted to ask a girl out
>any attraction i've had has been purely sexual
i had no idea the word oneitis was even a thing until the incels came over from reddit

It's okay, just find an ugly girl to bully next. Even if her natural fiber is a "basic bitch thot" her ugliness will inhibit her from actualizing her true desires. Plus, ugly things are fun to bully.

>Plus, ugly things are fun to bully.
i bet alot of people had fun with you

Yes, I'm fun at all group gatherings, parties, and open public spaces where strangers meet.

>female turns out to be just like any other female
Woah dude, that's some real revelation there.

We are the superior breed of robot fren

Attached: fren.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

>tfw had oneitis but got over it
>the she just had a baby with some guy shes not married to

kinda feels good watching the bad decisions play out

I know the feel. I'm late 20s now and she's a couple years younger and only just now disembarking from the cock carousel. I stopped crushing on her a long long time ago but I'm really fond of memory of that girl I used to know. The fact I catch glimpses of that girl and see how unhappy she is with the way another version of her spent all those years from time to time breaks my heart but that ship sailed a lomg time ago. We're pretty good freinds these days but I've got no interest which weirdly garnered respect that wasn't there before. I do still love her but in a more platonic sense. I want to keep bringing out more of that girl and too see her happy again but not with me. There's too much resentment there for me to want her like that anymore.

>I stopped crushing on her a long long time ago but I'm really fond of memory of that girl I used to know.

This is the feel. Nostalgia for the person as they were, and you instagram watch them to remind yourself of that person you used to really like.

Here's a black pill: any girl can have their personality changed by whatever external sources influences them. All girls have the potential to become complete whores and your oneitis complex exacerbates this betrayal of portrayal. No girl is special.

Attached: rainn-wilson-dwight-schrute-the-office2.jpg (560x335, 26K)

I remember when I was 18 I sperged out on my ex gf because she said "I love you forever" like 100 times and no longer loved me, and being a literal autist I took that to be a legitimate comment/promise. Turns out it's just a thing people lie to each other about.

>get crush on this girl
>sweet adorable
>start daydreaming me with her romantically
>get to know her
>basic thot
>i leave
>meet her at a gas station sometime with 8 9 chads buying condoms
>8 9 chads in one night at the same time
>life sucks

but I still want someone to cuddle with

Attached: l1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>tfw your sister turns into a basic bitch thot and you don't even know who she is anymore
FeelsBadMan

I just want woman to stop existing

Attached: 1525631762113.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

bitter truth my man

Attached: 1444260949562.gif (305x320, 890K)

Do people here cant identify thots?
Its very easy.

My oneitis is in a happy relationship with a new girl, I'm happy for her. too bad she considers me her abuser :/
What makes this more complicated, she and I are prof'dxed with autism, so neither of us could have abused each other.

She's not a thot though, I know for a fact that's she's deeply monogamous.

>get interested in girl
>try to find her at the beginning of the next school year
>look at her
>she smiles back
>fuck_yeah.mp4
>find out shes a basic thot
>get to aggressively choke and physically injure her during a school trip

feels good man

Attached: D9BE0686-FA56-45CB-9451-FAE7E9937907.jpg (718x828, 201K)

>get to aggressively choke and physically injure her during a school trip
please do elaborate user

even worse. Oneitis became volunteer firefighter, helped building refugee camps and is not blacked by muslims. What a waste.

Attached: 886680_439939799414903_1150745735_o.jpg (1365x2048, 236K)

>and is *now blacked

>when she smiled back at me I was at a school presentation for a 3 day trip to some military barracks
>decide to go
>see her "having fun" with some Chads during the bus ride
>at the end of the first day, she was finally allowed to drop her military uniform
>gets into tight leggings and starts dancing sexually in front of everyone
>next day
>we have to do self defense training
>get lotted in with her
>we get to "free ourselves" from chokeholds
>use extra force to make it harder for her to free herself
>when i was supposed to lightly stand on her foot to free myself I stomp on her foot with full force
>she tells me "don't do it for real user"
>her face slowly droops and she stares into the distance
>starts whining to her boy at the time about it later that day
>mfw

Attached: EC2D98F7-F3DD-4644-9FB1-45143CFD68D2.jpg (1280x960, 80K)

doing the Gods work user

Attached: 1527106700973.png (402x420, 169K)

>became

well at least you were mentally ill since birth. you've one-upped that bitch

You realise that's because she sees them as subhumans and likes being degraded, right? Bitch should've fucked dogs instead, but she'll figure this one out on her own, eventually.

Mine became pregnant soon after we left school to some ugly fucking bad teeth degenerate. She was a super cute petite shy goth girl and I was her best friend for a time. Now she looks 20 years older and probably has a stretched out vagina. If she'd been with me we'd both have a much better life. Thinking about what she used to be and what we could have had still makes me depressed even 6 years later.

Attached: 1531095955536.jpg (924x571, 81K)

they simply don't know what they missing out on

Attached: 1508491822149.jpg (479x377, 32K)

You got anime pillows for that right?