You're deadlifting about to hit a new personal best when suddenly you hear "YOU'RE OUT!" and this guy is walking fast...

You're deadlifting about to hit a new personal best when suddenly you hear "YOU'RE OUT!" and this guy is walking fast towards you.

What do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Call my brother and tell him what happened.

rape

talk to an employee like a reasonable and responsible adult

call me mum

I kick the fatass in the balls.

And then I make him bite the bar then I say "You fucked with the wrong bull! Say goodnight!"

Honestly, talk to an employee. But, if he kicked me over during a dead lift, I'd feign and injury and then sue him. It would pay for my schooling.

Do you not see the pic? He's walking fast towards you and is about to fuck up your lift injuring you if you don't drop it fast before he gets to you.

yes, and? of course you drop it, then you talk to someone and get him banned so he can't diddle your lifts

This. Get in his face and talk shit until he hits me. Sue him, sue the gym, pay down my law school debt.

I say "When will you people ever learn?" then make him choke on muh dick

>when you see someone lifting more than you
>ayo boii wat da fak u think u r doin? U R OUT!!!!!!!!111!1111!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1

Oh really? You have the right to stand your ground. I also hope he enjoys being taken to court for his actions.

Attached: 1512412.gif (413x243, 51K)

drop je bar and roll it towards his shins, if he jumps i will push him over in mid air

take care of him like jason blaha taught me

>Im not any of the guys you reply to

>hahahaha look at these basedboys who wont fight for nothing
>what a bunch of low test betas kekekek
Bruh you are as brain dead as the roided mfer in ops pic

You are a fucking coward. I bet pic related is you.
Come to Russia and act like a fucking faggot like you always do, and see how long you'll survive. I've been beating up pathetic numales like you since I was 11.

Attached: 1533160045297.jpg (1350x1800, 790K)

You shouldn't fight unless it's necessary. The whole point of a fight isn't to defend your honor, it's to cause the person as much pain in a short amount of time. This can lead to brain damage, permanent disfigurement and even dying.

I'll just take being called a fag and take normal actions instead of chimping out.

>bragging about beating uh "pathetic numales" since 11 on vietnamese rice farming forum
Post body or your whole post is irrelevant

finish my rep with the extra weight.