Who would you pick?

Which one would you choose?

Option A:

>find the love of your life
>she is perfect
>perfect body, like you cant find a tiny spot on her body that you wouldnt worship every day
>perfect personality. She is exactly what you want your dream girl to be
>but you can only be with her if you agree to be in an open relarionship with her
>she is not in love with you, but will stay with you if you agree to the open relationship part

Option B:
>girl is madly in love with you for the rest of her life
>she is avarage looking 5\10
>face is meh, but not ugly
>body is meh. You have seen better, but its okay
>she forgives you anything, loves you unconditionally(not in an annoying too attached way. If you told her to leave you alone forever, she would, because she loves you that much)
>would do anything for you
>but you will never truly love her

Attached: images (2).jpg (180x194, 5K)

fuck thats all shit. i pick myself. what does open relationship mean? is it fuck buddies or do i have to financially get involved like a normal relationship? fuuuuuuuuuuuux it

Option B but,
>not in an annoying too attached way
This is the best part
Why not?

fuck off both of ya,

would pick A if coerced to pick one of the two, rather let someone leech from me than be the one leeching

Open relationship, like she can fuck with anyone she want and you can fuck with anyone u want

Because she is not that attractive and after a while you discover personality traits that you couldnt ever love.

Can I never have anybody, become a eunuch and receive 10 million dollars?

so yea on the financial involvement. does she contribute or am i paying for all the expenses? sounds shit

>>but you will never truly love her

Is this part mandatory? I could certainly truly love a girl that was only a 5/10 if everything else was good.

What does money have to do with love? My brain cannot compute. :(

I am actually living through option B right now. Not sure if lucky and blessed or unlucky and cursed.

nice dodge, thats twice youve ducked answering. and emoticons? i know you

But thats it. Its not just looks, its also the way that she is. You cant love her, because of who she truly is.

op is a stacey trying to push for """open relationships"""

its basically where a 6/10 (not a10) fucks you like once every 3 months while you pay for all living expenses

Jeebus christ user. Okay fine. Sometimes she contributes sometimes she doesnt. Pls no call me faggot for this answer.

Option B because I understand what's it like to be madly in love with someone and I would never want to be a cuck.

>Because she is not that attractive
5/10 is more than enough for me, it means she is not fat or extremly deformed

>you discover personality traits that you couldnt ever love
But she is insanely in love with me and will do anything for me. So she will change for me.

I won this game.

>sometimes

so basically never. no that was a real answer, appreciate it. of course i already knew that.

stop leeching and let her be,
u snake bro fuck off to snake pit.

She would try and fail. Love doesnt conquer everything.

B, obviously.
I doubt that, but even if it was true, I'd still care for her.

Obviously b because im living with no love in my life rightnow. Also breed her i guess

B

unrequited love is overrated garbage

So you would say its more important to be loved, than to love?

i bet option a isnt even a good fuck. she lays there like a wriggling starfish while you bang her out and its only good because of the work i do. she can prob succ and ride on top okay

I can't help it but leech off of her positive energy.

bait bait stop baiting me
fuck off
either bait or hypocrite - either way - fuck off

could have just asked "are you a c u c k?"

Kek city is more populated thanks to you.

if only it was a city and we could nuke it to improve sexual relations forever. imagine if there were no c u c k s around to drive up the price of pussy and give women entitlement issues. women would be so much more tolerable in that world.

A pussy thats price can be raised by cu ck norrises is a pussy not worth anything to beging with. Or I am just being an autist trying to sound smart.

Meh what ever, i will love her just because she loves me.
fuck you

So jesus was right. You gotta turn the other cheek. This is now a christian thread.

Attached: download (2).jpg (162x151, 9K)

These are stupid questions if a girl loves me why would I not love her unless she is a terrible person

Don't tell me what the fuck to do. I will take B and love her.

if you had 6/10 girls orbiting you wouldn't that raise your entitlement? wouldn't you start thinking you must be worth at least a 7? that's the world women live in. a 5/10 woman will be orbitted by 7/10 men occasionally. she knows these men have the potential to be 7/10 but they don't because they got issues. so what does she look for? a fixer upper 8+/10 man whose potential she sees and hopes other sluts won't. and that's how all female 5s think they deserve a male 8.

Girl B.
Better an average girl to be mine than the perfect one who fucks other guys.

I think both are important.
Being able to love somebody is important.
I find it hard to think I wouldn't come to love somebody who was that devoted to me.

None of those.
rablblerablleorgininal

>perfect
>open relationship

I choose self-kill

Attached: 7297510FF05D4543B77E2E4108DB0D71~01.jpg (640x711, 113K)

>Implying I couldn't love B.
If you cant love someone who cares for you because they're normal looking you deserve your loneliness. I would fuck the brains out of any halfway healthy looking woman who loved me.

Opt A but depends on her vag diameter.

B because 5/10 is okay and meh body is ok as long as her hips are feminine

Attached: gordo.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Well option A is miserable. If she was just physically perfect I'd say fuck her once or twice and move on, but since she's got the perfect personality as well it would be damned hard to move on from that. Especially the part where someone you like so much just doesn't like you all that much.

Option B seems like a better choice because if you get tired of the relationship and indeed find you cannot truly love her, you can just walk away. But then she's left in an even worse state than you would have been had you picked option A: she'll never move on from you, whereas you presumably would eventually get over the first girl.

If I had to pick I'd go with A, but really I wouldn't want either.

Both shit.
A: I love but can't be loved
B: she loves me but I can't love her
these are both relationships that can't have a future and bring pain, sooner or later.
Having to choose, I pick up B only bc I'd hope to be able to love her one day.

>perfect personality
>wants to c u c k you

pick one.

Honestly I don't give a shit both are ok 4 me (maybe because I have no experience)

Its possible not to love someone who loves you. Look at Jesus for example. He loves u. Do you love him back? No.

You will not love her, because she does things that anooy you, but she cant change it. She develops slurred speech soon. And gets addicted to heroine. And drinks orange juice, after brushing her teeth. And listens to justin bieber. And wears t shirts with justin bieber on it. But most importantly she becomes a christian.

Is that how an avarage female's mind work? That fking terrible. Ppl like that need jesus in their life.

You are not open minded enough. You need fucking jesus christ in your life.

See reply to But you gotta choose or you will burn in hell user.

Suicide is a sin. You will brun in hell.

Its not just about looks. See reply to It's absolutely perfect. Designed by god to fit on your dick in the most perfect way.

>Is that how an avarage female's mind work?

it's how it works when there are beta orbiters around. so in a setting with many beta orbiters like college that's how the average female's mind works. once she goes off to work somewhere and leads a quieter life she can become more well-adjusted again but you have to understand that even a single evening with lots of beta attention can send a woman back into the entitlement mindset. women are extremely short term thinking and feeling. they're proof that "living in the moment" just means you're too dumb to imagine the future.

Yeah man, your justification for option B is fucking shit. You're just coming up with asinine garbage and telling people what they're supposed to think.

>You will not love her, because she does things that anooy you, but she cant change it.

Everybody does things that annoy me like that.
If she loves me as much as your OP suggests, it's not like she'd be motivated by malice, it's at worst a personality flaw, everybody has those.
It wouldn't stop me loving her.
And even if it did, I'd still gladly stay with her and take care of her.

Neither, I don't want either of these. But if I have to choose then it would be A, but I wouldn't do anything towards her if that's an option. With option B, I would just end up hurting the girl in question if I couldn't truly love her. I have the responsibility in this situation and I'd be willing to take some suffering rather than make someone who loves me experience it.

I like the way you think and appraciate the thought you put in your answer. God bless you.

You picked B. Bible starts with b. Fellow christian? No it cant be. You would rather risk causing pain to someone else, than suffer pain yourself. FUCKING POSESSED BITCH! The powah of jesus christ compells you!

Everyone is the creation of god, so you implying that she cant be perfect, because she is not monogamus makes you a christian.

I'm picking B because I'm an egotistical weirdo who loves attention and being adored by anyone.

Attached: 1533049363122.jpg (1200x1000, 438K)

>>but you will never truly love her
Wait but why? Don't I get to decide that? Out of these 2, I go with option B.

>Option B
>"You'll really love me for the rest of your life? You'll do anything for me?"
>Regularly pimp her out to old fat men, ugly creeps, niggers, etc.
>"W-why do you always make me do this... I j-just want to be with you..."
>Just deserts for being born a mediocre 5/10

Attached: Ran-Sem-Hakudaku-Delmo-Tsuma-no-Miira-Tori-17.gif (622x350, 593K)

Option C:
>no girl
>no friends
>kill yourself

>Because she is not that attractive and after a while you discover personality traits that you couldnt ever love.
5/10 is fucking average. That is at least somewhat attractive. And I think plenty of people fall in love with people despite that person not having the perfect personality for them. You know what trait I'd really hate? Someone who wants to be in an open relationship.

I don't even care if you baiting, you are horrible and the reason half of hentai is fucking ruined.

Option A obviously. I can't have true love with either but I can get some damn good sex from A.

It's his own hypothetical. Choose one or the other, don't twist one and change it to your own liking.

Lol
God doesn't exist and Jesus died thousands of years ago. Prove me wrong.

>You would rather risk causing pain to someone else, than suffer pain yourself
Honestly, this is the only thing I understood of your rambling. Anyway, it's my choice: I'm free to start a relationship with a person who loves me, and this doesn't bring pain itself, it's the opposite.

>perfect personality. She is exactly what you want your dream girl to be
>but you can only be with her if you agree to be in an open relarionship with her

lol oxymoron by a moron faggot OP

>God doesn't exist
*snap*

Attached: 8204f95e10eeca7178ec3fab973bf23c.jpg (662x960, 154K)