Reminder that this faggot voluntarily sterilised himself because 'hurr overpopulation'

Reminder that this faggot voluntarily sterilised himself because 'hurr overpopulation'

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFAzDHmzIDo

Is there anything more low test than a vegan?

Attached: image.jpg (456x440, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5SvNGGLtq4
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-plant-based-to-lower-igf-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u do realise the world is overpopulated right? around 8 times overpopulated

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

ya but its not first worlders that are the problem. most third world countries have about equal birth and death rates these days. its india and africa with ridiculous birth rates like 8

Get fucked faggot. My ancestors didn't survive wars, plagues, living in caves, etc just so I can end my genetic line because some fucking faggots cant do basic maths.

No it's not faggot. If anything we need more Westeners

You are more low test.
You are also much more retarded and stupid.

Hopefully I could help.

Yes, phoneposting.

I know a vegan couple who refuse to have children because of this. They're Jews though, so it's ok.

Oh my fucking God I knew this faggot was a loser but this is some next-level shit. More proof that veganism is just self abuse.

Bahahahahah

Didn`t know that but I will be sleeping better tonight. Thanks OP.

Attached: Swan+Ronson.+My+Hero_2d45e2_4555484.jpg (450x1125, 131K)

>one less nigger mutts genes in the world
based

>vegan
>antinatalist
imagine that

t. triggered ketard

youtube.com/watch?v=t5SvNGGLtq4

nutritionfacts.org/video/how-plant-based-to-lower-igf-1/

Keep coping you meat tard

Jesus Christ that's the most impressive self cucking I've ever heard of. Not having children because of HYPOTHETICAL IMAGINARY people in the future. I mean, think of what people thirty years ago thought the future would be like. It's all bullshit, no serious assessment can be made as they're are two many unknown variables.

>hurr well look at all these starving Africans we can't feed them so how is it fair

Africa has always been starving. When your social structure is effectively 'the biggest nigger with the most dudes is on charge' don't be surprised shit is retarded.

This guy is literally more pathetic than Chrischan.

>half nigger vegan not breeding
>bad thing

Attached: 3d931970f4422e8c49ba85cc7712dbe1782c34c2b052b2e15ce62041195616f7.png (793x794, 602K)

>unironically believing in zero sum theory

Attached: D34EA9DE-C291-4C09-ADC3-610F66EE1F78-227-0000000A8DECC5FE.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Yeah, might as well castrate yourself and let sub saharan africans populate the globe

That's what Idealism gets you
He wouldn't know virtue if it sodomized him

He got a vasectomy because he doesn't like kids nor want to raise them, dumbass.

Tbh I think he just pretended to castrate himself so people wouldn't think he was sleeping with a mtf tranny

>he doesn't want to spread his genes
You'll regret it when you're old and senile and realise you've left absolutely nothing behind on this earth

>ending a genetic lineage stretching back to the origin of creation because you don't like other people's children

You know you're biologically designed to prefer your own kids over others, right? Hurr I'm never going to eat again because I don't like broccoli.

t. castrated boi

it's okay, I'm glad his retarded vegan genes ended with him. what a disgrace to humanity.

Mutts don't deserve to pass down their genes. Their existence is a defilement of both their parent's lineages.

>canadian
>la creatura...
>vegan
Why should I feel bad for him?

this, he did the world a favour

>muh genes

then nuke the third worlders faggot our country still has faith and a future