E-statting on Jow Forums has reached hilarious levels

just a reminder: if you squat 300 lbs and deadlift 400lbs for 1 rep, you are stronger than 95% of the human population
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZn0OJvBv7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care about comparing myself to a world of weaklings

>5% of the worlds population has hit 1/2/3/4

are you mentally challenged or is this bait

>50% of the population is female, they don't count
>2/3ds of the males are young, elderly, injured, twinks, or vegan, they don't count
>maybe 1/10 of the rest trains
>of those, 1/10 trains seriously
>THEY ALL SQUAT MORE THAN lmao3plates

neither, e-statter

he meant that even less than 5% can do 1/2/3/4. Maybe 5% of the people I see at the gym can do 1//3/4

>95%
try 99.99%, most people don't lift and 1/2/3/4 already puts you above most gym goers

Who the fuck cares. The day I hit two plates on the bench or three plates on squat was probably of the best days of my life. I want to relive that, my max bench is 285 now I can feel three plates coming

>tfw almost 4 pl8 squat but still no 2 pl8 bench.
Thanks rippletits

But how many people have hit a 5 plate diddly?

When I did, I’d never felt more physically accomplished.

Only hit a 385 squat though :|
I’m coming for lmao4plates if it kills me

South African here, this is entirely true. Even if you force them to go to school they just act dumb and resent you for it.

Fooken kaffirs

Wait 1/2/3/4 is only 1 rep?
SONOFABITCH Jow Forums YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN!

What's more important, Jow Forums? Number of pl8s or pound for pound?

Depends if you'd rather be strong or light

No it's at least 5. If it was 1 rep everybody would hit within 6 months.

Pl8s if your goal is to impress normies

Your lifts are always relative to your weight (and height).

Squatting 180kg as a 100kg fat powerlifter is not impressive. OHPing your own weight for reps, now that's quite strong

You do realise, that 100kg is nothing, right? The categories go:
59 kg, 66 kg, 74 kg, 83 kg, 93 kg, 105 kg, 120 kg, 120 kg+

Sorry, not really familiar with powerlifting categories. Should've used another example but you get my point.

more like the standards have become depressingly low

1/2/3/4 used to be bare minimum not to be made fun of on Jow Forums, now it's thrown around like the holy grail

Catogies below 93kg are for females right?

Bodyweight ohp is only strong If you're 90+ kg. At 60 kg it's easy, Stop coping with Bw ratios

just a reminder: 95% of the human population don't matter, and if you are at the bottom of the remaining 5% you don't matter either

just a reminder: 95% of the human population are manlet chinese and indian people, so basically any average westerner woman lifts more than that by this logic

what about bw pullup

>just a reminder: if you squat 300 lbs and deadlift 400lbs for 1 rep, you are stronger than 95% of the human population
Rough estimate:
95% of the human population don't take lifting serious and don't train for it.

No, there are men in each weight cathegory, even sub 59 kg.

True op, people on this board lie so much it makes actual fitness threads pointless. Look at any CBT, 1/20 posts is someone that looks like they could do 1/2/3/4 for reps yet in threads most people have reached it within 6 months, something doesn't add up here.

How much is leg press in squats? I do 230kg (507lbs) leg press for reps currently, in dont do squats and deadlifts because i dont want to fuck up my spine or reduce my height

Imagine being this dumb

fpbp

How is that dumb

If you're worried they'll reduce your height bro, do these

Attached: legextension.jpg (483x470, 80K)

Leg press machines tend to vary a lot. It depends on how heavy the machine is in and of itself, what the incline is etc. There isn't really an easy way to translate it, all the only way to tell is by squatting. Squatting and deadlifting isn't going fuck up your spine or reduce your height any more than a legpress machine unless you ego lift with shit form, which is very easy to avoid.

>it's easy

Bro, tf are you on? 60kg is skeleton-tier, unless you're a turbomanlet. Also, are you saying an 85kg guy doing 85kg ohp for reps is not strong enough? You're the one coping here, fatty.

Already do, 96kg for 10 reps, is that good?

That's why I stop doing the one excercise that exceeds the nearest one by more than 1pl8, e.g. when I got 3pl8 squat, but still couldn't hit 2pl8 bench, I moved all my squat sessions to become diddly sessions, so I still train legs, but I don't get to look like a t-rex. Now at 1/2/3/4 I can come back to training everything in ratio 1:1:1:1

If you plan to compete in powerlifiting then the latter, if you just wanna get big and impress people should never look up to aka normies, then the former.

230kg on leg press is around 40 kg squat. And that's being generous.

this

what if I squat 270 and deadlift 350

>adult male
>under 200 lbs
Pick ONE

>If you can squat heavy, one of the best ways to kid yourself about how strong you are is to come over here and try to leg press 895 pounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZn0OJvBv7c

Attached: rip2.jpg (284x323, 38K)