Be me

>be me
>decide to hit chest after doing legs
>mentally pretty tired and on a cut so try to do a light session
>start off with incline, move on to flat bench
>tfw 1pl8
>only managing to hit 6 reps and the 6th is a fucking push
>next set try go for 7
>can't get it off my chest, the other guys in the gym were talking and didnt notice
>let it rest on my chest for a bit, push it up to reach the first hook to rack the bar
>miss and drop the bar on my head
>head bleeding, everyone kinda just looks over and continues their shit
>tfw you do the exact same thing next set
>feel like a complete fucking autist dyel
>decide to drop weight to 15 kg a side (35lbs a side)
>can't find a 5kg plate
>see one on smith machine girl is using for calf raises
>walk up and take the plate
>tfw its ON the fucking bar she's using and not on the rack
>spaghetti falling everywhere try to get out an apology but end up just saying 's-s-sorry' and looking away
>she just looks at me like im an autist
>probably am
>I can never show my face in that gym again

Any reason i shouldn't just fucking end it Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1535059976361.jpg (800x478, 80K)

Fake faggot. Reminds me of my friend at the gym though. Using 45s for something, drops one of them on his thumb (idfk how???) And it's a mangled bleeding mess. Gym girl staff runs over and asks if hes alright. "Yes thanks, you too"

is your head OK atleast?

Not fake but glad you think something this autistic can only happen in stories. Will post head.

Felt a little dizzy, but the embarrassment hurt more than anything else. Thanks for asking

Attached: 20180828_214712.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

>mfw it’s real

breh...monitor that shit for concussion

tosting in epic bread

motherfucker, its not made up, hahahahahaahahahaah

fuck off back to the misc you dogshit cunt

Yep. Unfortunately its fucking real.

>chest after legs

lost me there

I'm not too happy with my chest so i try to squeeze it in as many times as i can within reason.

>it’s fucking real

Attached: 04011423-11E1-42D2-AC08-063882805925.jpg (800x800, 82K)

Post body too

dude you're like 40 pounds of pure muscle mass too early to use sleeveless shirts

Fuck you guys that pic is distorted due to selfie lens. I actually look pretty good even shirtless

Attached: EA162A3A-231B-4D93-9FA1-45F86B96F245.jpg (480x640, 44K)

not me
Yeah i know i'm small. I've been lifting for 4 weeks.

No because i'm insecure and still pretty small.

feels fucking bad man.

Actually, fuck it. Today's been shit already may as well keep going. Heres my dyel body. Been working out for 4 weeks and on a cut cus fat fuck.

Attached: 20180828_223201.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

Hey benching 1pl8 after a few weeks isnt bad. Lifting more than 80% of ppl I saw in my school gym this week.

Thanks, i still get mogged pretty hard when i go to the gym but i'm doing what i can to get better so gotta take it for now.

Cmon faggot, get a spotter or use the power rack. Thanks for the kek though.

I get mogged while doing 2.5pl8 for reps, with a bit over 3pl8 max. Its just part of the experience if you're not older and/or roiding.

>tfw I roid tho

Attached: dabonem.jpg (438x767, 24K)

There were only girls doing cardio and two other guys mid set and i was too autistic to interrupt and ask. I normally do have one tho.

too early for a cut bro

If you want to improve your autistic behaviour you just have to suck it up and force yourself to ask. Hell, even ask the cardiobunnies for a spot if you want to gain confidence when talking to qts.

Lmao, just push it onto your stomach, then legs and stand up. I was doing amrap with 110 kg and had to do the roll of shame the other day. Nobody cares. Thanks for the lolz tho.

Don’t troll this poor man, he needs to cut

I probably am, you're right. But i've been a fat fuck all my life and im tired of feeling insecure when i take my shirt off so my first priority was to cut down to a good weight and then maintain/lean bulk from there. I know its not optimal but at the moment im just really fucking tired of being fat.

Yeah, i do.
I definitely should've, and the fact that i didn't even think of that makes me more autistic.
You're 100% right, i'm working on it but i have moments of pure fucking sperg.

You bench what i deadlift, you're doing good user.