So how do i stop my sister from being a coalburner? She always says she only likes black guys...

So how do i stop my sister from being a coalburner? She always says she only likes black guys. My parents don't do anything about it because they are christfags

Attached: 3736738384.png (1080x1636, 1.1M)

1st of all, stop being racist you faggot and second It's probably because you're family white trash desu and she got tired of dealing with that shit so she's trying out black bois. It will pass it's just a phase.

You let her be, you dont control her, retard

>racist and betapilled

>based and redpilled

Tell her that black guys see white women as a trophy and prize not a real person. Tell her they have sex with anything and that she's wasting her beauty.

The more you try to push her or any white woman away from it, the more tempting it will be for them. You can tell her about the extremely high single-motherhood rates in black male/non-black female pairings, or higher abuse rates, but generally you should just let nature run its course. She'll learn or she won't. If she doesn't learn, her descendants will be black and her defective genes will be weeded out of the white race.

>wanting to save a woman just because shes your sister

She won't listen to anything because she's a dumb slut who lusts for the sweet nigger dick.

>stop being racist
>you're family white trash

?

Attached: 1512329186032.png (1260x2568, 281K)

A female relative is more valuable than a male stranger or female stranger. People without close families don't get it.

If they're sincere Christfags they won't approve of fornication. If she's going a sincerely practicing Christian be happy with that, you can't ask for much better in 2018. If she's not tell your parents to stop being retarded and letting their daughter slide into apostasy and damnation.

God, imagine being so estranged from intimate relationship that you think you could convince a person not to have children with their loved one by posting an infograph.

>"Oh Tyrone, I love you more than life but since we a .036% increased chance of having a child who eventually gets Alzheimer's we just can't

What a miserable existence

show her black crime statistics, iq statistics and stds statistics.

I never said not to have children with someone you love,i just posted and image explaining the downsides to racemixing,the fact that you have to put words in my mouth to prove a point just shows how mentally handicaped you are subhuman

burn the coal pay the toll
She will end up either a single mother or get beaten up by him before he vanishes. Just be there in time of need for her and make shure that she doesnt repeat ther same mistake again.

It depends on the guy, if he's an okay person there shouldn't be a problem if he's a trashy person there's a problem, if your family is white trash then there's a huge problem. Other than that there shouldn't be a problem. The rest of these faggots talking about a race mixing agenda are retarded

This is how I view it. The people that race mix are in a way making whites more racist and intelligent. The descendants of people who race mix will be open to mixing and less intelligent due to mixing with negroes while the descendants of those that never mixed will have selected to being opposed to it while also selecting intelligence. It is basically culling the herd.

I'm not going to read that shit

She's a white woman. Her natural role is to be serving a black man.

White genocide. You support it.

you beat the shit out of her and threaten to kill her if she calls the police. also stop posting cuck pictures you cuckold faggot scum

Attached: big-butt-black-tranny.jpg (500x567, 30K)

Exterminating your cultural/ ethnic heritage and prompting your off-spring to be disappointed with their own lack of pure African or European genetics will only harm them in the long term and lead to unwarranted anxiety and frustration for being essentially trash. Half-breeds are looked down upon in Africa for good reason, they are not genuine and an insult to our many colourful tribes and ethnic groups who forged their own identities in the face of Arabian and European colonial conquest and mass Christian/ Islamic indoctrination. The modern-day treachery of the black who mixes with the white is a mere attempt to pass as being American then flip on a cap and blast hip-hop music from their overpriced auto-mobiles. They are not one of us and do not deserve to be affiliated with us who bear the day-to-day struggle of improving our impoverished, inequitable states just so they can litter on the streets, steel from our people, traffic drugs none of which is for their own economic benefit but simply so that they can seem genuine to their degenerate overlords and peers. To promote race-mixing is promote slitting the necks of your parents, tearing your national dress, urinating on your country's literature, film, art and cuisine and the overall destruction of a society's means of existence.

>I-I-I I sense butthurt and retadedness

Attached: memetic1.gif (381x374, 14K)

pure Africans need to be eradicated but oure Europeans are good. preserving races that arent your own is for cuckolds.
remember to sage this cuck thread cuxkboy

Attached: natassia-dreams-shemaleyum-02.jpg (1280x960, 233K)

We know that smaller minority populations can rise multiple IQ points and become more exclusive over many generations. The logical conclusion is an ever shrinking minority coming to control an ever growing portion of wealth. If you look at South Africa the richest and smartest whites maintain their wealth and inherited intelligence, the less intelligent fall in the social/economic ladder and end up mixing with the other low IQ poorfags.

>We know that smaller minority populations can rise multiple IQ points and become more exclusive over many generations
Provide Source
>If you look at South Africa the richest and smartest whites maintain their wealth and inherited intelligence
they already had large amounts of wealth you stupid faggot I doubt they'd need that much intelligence, they can also afford much better education than most of the population
>the less intelligent fall in the social/economic ladder and end up mixing with the other low IQ poorfags.
Jesus Christ why do I even argue with retards like you

You should stop overthinking dumb shit, just have fun with your life and stop caring about pretentious ideological stuff.

5 tickets to COPEnhagen, please.

You should probably just let her fuck black guys so you can secretly film it and put it online

>Tell her you know something about his beliefs with 100% certainty purely because of his race
Don't forget to tell her you're not a person who makes snap judgments based on race

Every board on this site is infested with this cultural war shit. Can we leave this place out of this faggotry? Delete this jannies

My sister almost got blacked in high school. I kept telling her it's not real and that you don't really love each other it's just high school popularity bullshit. Told her not to sleep with him and just be 'friends who kiss'. She really liked that idea. After high school she has not been blacked since.
>t. good brother

Attached: 14444468.jpg (563x542, 32K)

Tell her about the toll and how she will most definitely pay it. Also tell her.no respectable man will ever want.tk be with her after.

>Just be there for her after she ignores your sound advice and then take care of her

Most beta white knight shit I've heard in a while.

untill she fucks a nigger....

M-maybe not be racist and act like dating a black person is inherently wrong.....? Its another human and its right.

Welp