How are we doing lately? free (you's)

Im drinking man...makes me feels better.
a nice girls said I can stay with her so I can move city,,,,, I mean will be scary.

she said its cool and I chatted about it for a while, but im a hikki so its scary.
I either buy dakki and live with mummy who is kinda mean or go out and move and if it gets scary I come back.

Attached: 8PRGfDa.png (773x1070, 437K)

some new experiences may be what you need user, I would say move out even if its scary >.<
but dont give up on the daki, just dont buy a lewd one right of the bat

Attached: 1530158897824.png (700x560, 119K)

It's completely obvious she just wants to make you her strap-on butt-boy. Don't be fooled, user, the city is full of nothing but wicked people like this.

I still want a dakki as I love my waifu but I will have to wait as I can move to new place and live with this girl.
and I order Dakki there.

im in a city now but she in a bigger city...idk what to do anons.
I can always come back...

I dont wnat be fucked or even fuck her..im 2D pilled.

She will annihilate your delicate porcelain butthole every night once she has you in her clutches. It won't matter what you want anymore by the time you've moved in and are dependent on her.

just to be clear, youre a hiki so she is basically adopting you... how long have you known her ?

Attached: 1507824990733.png (205x250, 44K)

She will continue to cram bigger and bigger things in your ass with each passing day, thereby ensuring you never grow accustomed to your wretched new life. A year from now, you will be weeping and begging her to remove the shot put that's been lodged in your colon for the last seventy-two hours so you can take a poop. You will be weak and broken. You will have no awareness left of what a pitiful sight you make, this will just be another normal day for you. In time, you will forget the feeling of an empty ass. Absorbing trace chemicals off of the myriad objects she mercilessly violates you with around the clock will ultimately leave you dead of colon cancer before the age of fifty.

well she likes yaoi and stuff but I dont think she will do that.

yeah I cant go out so it will be scary but I may do it as I can always move back home to mummy.
she said her mummy is fine as she asked already,
she is near my age and im 25 soon.

I known her for a few months but chat in VC a lot on discord, she is nice and I never asked to move in with her to start with but im seriously considering moving there.
I will wait till I move tehre to buy a dakki.

>Absorbing trace chemicals off of the myriad objects she mercilessly violates you with around the clock will ultimately leave you dead of colon cancer before the age of fifty.
bro I plan to die by 30 anyway

Attached: 5jge6bG.jpg (1500x2000, 252K)

sounds like you hit the fucking jackpot, what if you get a nice roommate AND a nice mom ? the potential is insane
dont forget us when you get there user

Attached: 1505884969693.jpg (301x267, 25K)

I don't understand. You say you are 2D pilled but you still want to live with some 3DPD? How does that work?

Thaaaat sounds pretty fucking sketchy, brobot. I'm all for robots gaining independence and freedom, but you shouldn't run away to a place where you're completely beholden to and at the mercy of someone you've known a couple of months. You will end up miserable at best after the excitement wears off. At least get some sort of income of your own and get to know her a bit longer.

At some point, she will leave an unopened twelve-ounce can of soda up your butt for an entire week. You will be pushed to new lows of desperation and misery as your feces continues to back up with no chance of release.

Finally, she will offer you the opportunity to void your bowels, however, there will be a catch: you will only be allowed to do so on your beloved dakimakura. She will inform you that if you reject this chance, you will not get another for at least one more week. There is no choice. Utterly defeated, you will consent to her terms. The soda will come out of your ass, followed almost immediately by bubbling geyser of diarrhea. Every inch of your dakimakura will be completely soaked with your shit-spatter. After what seems like an hour, a fist-sized log will finally tumble out of your sphincter, landing in the dead center of your beloved waifu's visage.

Once you have finished this shameful display, TWO unopened twelve-ounce cans of soda will immediately be stuffed up your rear. You will be sent to bed, and made to spend your sleep[ing hours cuddling with your shit-encrusted dakimakura every night from this night forth.

How do i get this to happen to me. I'm not delicate nor cute btw

well yeah, lucky I know :)
I will stay on R9K man, im too broken and im a hikki after all...
man, I will try...I wont ever be happy but change of scenery will be nice.

I dont wnat to have sex with her at all man."
im 2D pilled, its to leave my home..mummy steals my money and I want to leave... but stay hikkki...

well, im probably gunnah KMS anyway someday soon and I already decided to try make it on the street before I KMS s I used to be a dealer like 5 years ago.....
so even if I get fucked over its fine but thanks for your kind words.

>there will be a catch: you will only be allowed to do so on your beloved dakimakura.
bro...why are you doin this to me...

Fucking kill yourself gunjy

I'm trying to warn you of what certain fate lies in store for you at this vile and deceptive woman's house.

Your butt will never be the same after this, user. Even if you manage to escape and move back in with your mom, you will never so much as be able to fart right again. Gas will casually slip out of your permanently gaping ass all day long as casually as a gentle spring breeze. You need to just stay home where it's safe.

Move to the big city. All girls there are like this. Just don't be surprised if it's not what you hoped for in your silly fantasies. You won't be paid for it, if that's what you're dreaming of. It will be tantamount to rape, and no one will care enough to ever help you.

I am serious though, how do i get that to happen to me?
I am in the big city and i can guarantee you no women are like that here.

not yet, why are you mean im nice poster.

I odnt want this to happen...yucky

Attached: 1524654168665.jpg (1278x1210, 248K)

>I odnt want this to happen...yucky
Thats what you think

im doin good my friend. pls dont drink much

please dont kill yourself, ever

i only have a few ciders lefrt... iu drank a ton of vodka but its gone/....

well I plan to one day :(

why tho? more life is more time loving megumin

>I am in the big city and i can guarantee you no women are like that here.

Nice try, but this is a pretty blatant lie. I actually believed your question was serious at first, but at this point, it's obvious you're just trying to paint the city as a "safe" place to lure OP into your underground buttpounding ring. I'm not going to let this happen to him.

>why tho? more life is more time loving megumin
I hope when I die im with her anyway...

I just want to be comfy user...:(

Fuck off faggot. I have literally not met a single woman who is into that. Stop talking shit and tell me how to get a strapon gf.

bro plsd br nspp[y

Attached: 1524666252628.jpg (850x1202, 176K)

please no user, you can be happy in life. you cant be anything in death

You are a liar and a disgrace to mankind. I feel debased just knowing you exist. A life of being hammered in the ass is too good for the likes of you.

Then you must stay away from the city and this evil sodomy-woman who is offering you false hope, friend.

im already given up....
im mad depressed notjhings left...

What are you trying to say?
Thanks for nothing asshole. I just wanted a strapon gf and you're being an unhelpful dick.

Your dream will never come true. You have been doomed ever since you lost the ability to love.

>You have been doomed ever since you lost the ability to love
Nani? I haven't lost the ability to love at all. Why do you hate me so much

I have already outlined, "user", if that's even your real name. Under the ruse of an innocent query by a well-meaning sexual deviant, you attempted to deceive OP regarding the true prevalence of female-on-male non-consensual sodomy in large urban areas. All in order to lure him into a gruesome fate he in no way deserves merely to satisfy your own desires. You are the most disgusting person I have ever seen on Jow Forums, and by a fairly wide margin. There is no doubt you will meet a bad and early end.

Why are you accusing me of these things i have never done? All i wanted is a strapon gf and you're attacking me like this and trying to frame me for something i didnt do. That makes you the bad guy, not me.

I have grown tired of your lies, "user". Do not push me any further.

Fuck you asshole. Im gonna push my cock in your mouth if you dont stop accusing me of shit and tell me how to get a strapon gf NOW.

>push my cock in your mouth

We both know you are not in possession of a penis, villain. It's quite obvious you're a city girl trying to lure OP into a life of decadent buttsecks.

Why would anyone just offer to let you stay for nothing in return? I'm afraid you're just going to get fucked over.

Attached: 1477194229514.jpg (854x720, 53K)

Indeed he will be fucked over, brutally, both in life and in the ass. Listen to this user's words of wisdom, OP.

I have friend we know each other for a long time. She often says how only I understand her and I am great friend she tells me alot of private stuff. Yesterday by a mistake or stupidity I said I loved her at night. She was quite shocked. I doubt I have any chance and I can lose 50% of my friends.

Yes user i'm a cute city girl OwO ~

kys

Same old same old as usual...

Attached: 6F3F14ED-A564-4061-B905-E474612E454B.jpg (595x585, 297K)

I frankly doubt there's anything cute at all about someone like you. I am embarrassed to belong to the same species as you.

Same shit, different day.
Okay, how did you find yourself in this situation op?

Fuck yourself nigger

its summer holiday so im not frustrated by school every day which is nice(inb4, 18)
still have been feeling awful, I try to improve myself as much as i can but im not getting anywhere because i will always be socially autistic
been working for a pretty good salary lately, bought some nice clothes and shoes from it plus i will keep most of it for later
my family also moved to the suburbs and i have to make hour/2hour trips to the city now
i noticed that i dont enjoy things anymore, leading to questioning who even am i
been talking a lot to a guy online that unfortunately lives 100kms away from me, he is very nice
i have a crush on a girl that lives in the city, we know each other online but havent chatted yet, i think i might try to initiate something even though i have an unbearable fear of rejection, she is kind of artsy, weirdly honest, likes anime. also 190cms tall and skinny, which is nice because that means her options to date are slimmer, i feel like if i miss out on her i might not find anyone later that might be open towards me

ofc i killed the thread

Listen, school is a great place for you to get close to people without much effort, so make the best of it, adulthood is absolute hell for someone not prepared or depressed. Tbh, even if you can only relate to r9k or whatever, this place is not healthy for a teen, well, thats my 2 cents, I hope you take some of it to heart.

Attached: 1525235124591.png (746x720, 714K)

lonely and need attention