Is 6'4 too tall?

is 6'4 too tall?

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

for what

I say this as someone who IS 6'4 (193cm) - I am generally the tallest person in the room at any given time, is it too tall?

just in general

Depends where you live and on your body. If you aren't lanky then 6'4 is perfectly fine. Two of the biggest Chads I know are 6'5"

No. 6'4 is common these days, as long as you eat and do some exercise you will look fine. The beginning of freak territory is 6'6. Any taller than this and you will be constantly stared at in public (this can be a good or bad thing).

You think? At my uni I'm at least 6 inches taller than the average

Yeah I'm definitely not lanky - since I started working out last year I've lost 80 pounds and I'm down to 220, still need to lose about 20 more before I can really start to bulk

too tall to be mogged, yes

Im 191cm and 15yo are taller than me these days...

where do you even live? here in florida I'm like a giant.

It's interesting though - mid 6-foot range is fairly common where I'm from originally(zimbabwe, and yes I am white), so I don't know. Maybe just the fact that people in Florida are such a mixed bag genetically

Attached: Q1ClaNY.jpg (506x552, 55K)

slav poorope.

ah, that sucks.

Just know it could be WAY worse and WAY poorer

Attached: Starving Billionaire Zimbabwe.jpg (630x410, 64K)

bump just in case anyone else has thoughts

Slavic countries are last white man's hope.

6'3 Floridian here, where I'm Florida desu?

I would probably kill a person to be 6'4

White man from Zimbabwe? Tell me more, do you think South Africa will head down the path of Zimbabwe?

>Slavic
>white

Attached: gPKjELzc9ijw62Au55nn1LISbxaMXDeckATQyF2Alq4.jpg (960x480, 73K)

Lol no, it's perfect. I'm 6'2" and got heightmogged like 10 times just yesterday afternoon

Slavs have white skin, light hair and blue eyes. They love their country and randomly beat up shitskins. Stop listening to what swarthy edgelords on Jow Forums tell you.

They weigh 40kg though, I am also Slavic and noticed this trend of tall kids.

live in tampa and at school in tally
yes, it's looking very bad.

Attached: Ian Smith at Victoria Falls.jpg (612x599, 48K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1529880634827.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

>Tampa
Dang, Miami here. Well, have a good one dude

ive seen japs with skin whiter than europeans. are they white too retard?
cope

>amerimutt and self hating brown person detected

They don't consider themselves white user.
They're ethnically slavic and are proud of that. They don't need to join up with some synthetic slave race ideal of perfection constructed by the powers that be.

Uni is full of soiboi manlets tho

I'm 6'5 in a country where the average male is 5'7 and the average female is 5'2.
my gf is 5'4

Yes

Attached: gaethjevsvick.replay3.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Yes it is too tall. Beware Jow Forums lanklets who let the manlet meme go to their head. 6'1 is optimal, anything taller or shorter than that is "too"

You may as well be 5'8 when it comes to your dating pool

Attached: jafM4OE.jpg (966x432, 114K)

Amerimutt education.
I'm Baltic. Our countries are not getting overrun by sandniggers like in Western Europe.

>tfw younger brother is 6'8" and dad is 6'5"
>tfw you're a manlet at 6'4"

Attached: 1521487755961.jpg (639x720, 69K)

>6'1 is optimal
>t. 6'1" king of manlets

I wish the Eastern Front in WW2 had gone more like this

Attached: 1529188537954.png (800x960, 539K)

Exactly my situation but I'm 6'2" and the only wrestler in a family of basketballers
>nurse at my last work physical says 6'1"
MY SPINE WAS COMPRESSED OK, I BOUGHT THE GRAVITY BOOTS ON AMAZON AND THEY'RE IN THE MAIL

actually I'm 5'7, I'm just here to redpill you are

another thing to consider is that most men add 1-2 inches to their height, whether for their driver's license or tinder/dating profile. so the whole data set is right skewed - manlets have it better, since when girls say they'd date a 5'9 they're actually saying they'd date a 5'7 guy. therefore, optimal range is in fact 5'11 to 6'0, since the 6'0 guys are all saying 6'2.

a 6'0 lying to be 6'2 beats a real 6'2 with a lanky frame anyday, see pic

Attached: 1530224628714.jpg (600x1212, 112K)

Dad 6'7 and cousins, uncles all 6'5+ while I'm only 6'3. I know your pain friend.
It's too tall if you have shit genetics and are not naturally broad shouldered with thick legs or you will end up a lanklet like

Imagine this is how it worked.
I'd be a serial killer by now.

Cope

>muh amerimutt el goblino aahhh
kill yourself moron there is a reason hitler wanted to eradicate the slavs. now that eurocucks realize they have no spine to stand up to the niggers they are aligning themselves with the slavs. i respect the slavs hell i have more respect for them than eurocucks. bu they are not white

Attached: DZRJ1R5XUAAyTA2.jpg (741x649, 45K)

Is this a pasta? No way this level of cope is genuine.

Attached: 1518998778343.jpg (457x416, 46K)

I have tiny legs, is this actually a good thing?

shit meant to reply tobased

Some even consider mediterraneans white even tho they look like gypsies. Yet blonde and blue eyed people with white skin are not white....

>no counterarguments
lanklets just had their worldview shattered and coping hard

it's better than having long legs and a weak torso

6'9 guy here.
What are you talking about

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-25 fit - you will NEVER eat some delicious raw veal testic - Fitness - 4chan.png (383x400, 365K)

>only 6'3

Attached: 1534489106560.gif (434x434, 60K)

>TFW 6'3
>dad 6'8
>older brother 6'9
>younger brother 6'5
I know this feel all too well. I should have ate the damn broccoli as a child instead of throwing it in the trash.

Lanket cope

mediteranians are unironically white but not slavs

no way, remember you are a qt irl elf

>mediteranians are unironically white
Do people actually think like this? There are very few blue eyed people in southern europe. And the ones that do have light features, are descendant of Germans.

Hey man if you got mogged constantly by pretty much every other male relative you had, you'd be miffed too.
I've always wondered if this made me shorter than I could have been. Not eating but from middleschool onwards I would stay til like 3 am and only like 4 hours of sleep. Missed out some growth hormones for sure I think.

>me 6'3
>brother 6'4
>dad 6'5

All cousins 6'5 minimum, the 16 year old is fucking 6'3 already.

Unironically believe its computer posture

Cope

>projecting his coping
cope

Enjoy bat mode and being more attractive

Cope

C O P E
O P E
P E
E

damn bro how are you this stupid?

I thought I was the only one who gets mogged by his relatives.
My father is 196cm, both my brothers are 195 and 199cm.
And guess how tall I am. Fucking 189cm. How do genetics even work? Imagine getting cucked by life this hard.

Attached: 1254645756756.jpg (219x230, 5K)

Cope

>Cope
>C
coping phoneposter

im 6'0 i feel pretty good. i would like to be an inch or two taller maybe but not much more. i already get uncomfortable in small cars and airplanes cant imagine my legs being that long.

I have no male relatives

Explain

Put a tennis back at the top of your back when sitting down for long periods and when it falls you know to put it back to make sure you are sitting with your back straight, will help your posture and if you have rounded shoulders it will help fix that.

cCcCcCcope

all the men on mothers side are 2 meters+ and im 183 because of my manlet father

Attached: 57337bbb4112e.png (184x184, 53K)

6'1" or 2"fag here. Honestly I don't mind it because I have all the signs of higher prenatal test
>gifted IQ
>more body hair
>more muscle
>digit ratio
Only mesomorph in a family of ectomorphs, really. Good reason to breed a young woman, I guess. Cucked my brothers before I even stuck my head out

stupid

/ˈstjuːpJd/

adjective

1.having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"

synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, dull-witted, dull, slow-witted, witless, slow, dunce-like, simple-minded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, half-witted, idiotic, moronic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish

dude youre the only normal person in a family of freaks. be happy

>mediteranians are unironically white

Attached: 1487251504362.jpg (371x417, 71K)

You know what I meant you retard.
I'm not the one who claims that literal Arabs are white.

Attached: 12445676.png (621x702, 56K)

>this isnt white

Attached: kek.jpg (696x545, 49K)

No. You are only just above manlet tier. Concratulations.

>but this is
fuck off retards

Attached: 1403179366137.jpg (399x376, 19K)

I wanted to be a 'freak', though. I want to be a giant like everyone else instead of getting mogged at family reunions by fucking teenagers.

It isn't desu.
I'm not being edgy or something, but that guy has Arab ancestors.
Average Russian man has light skin, light hair and blue eyes.

Attached: 12435345646.jpg (600x398, 61K)

ruskies are mongol rape babies

Attached: mongolianblood.jpg (220x312, 15K)

And yet they won't be replaced by brown subhumans in 100 years.

Too bad they are yellow subhumans.

Who look whiter than Southern Europeans, Amerimutts and soon Western Europeans.

No, it's perfect. I'm 6'4 and I like short girls, one I'm seeing at the moment is 5ft on the dot. This is a good amount of difference, women like this in general.

Slavs are pretty based desu. I know some cases about Slavic nationalists beating up some guys because they had brown eyes/

Make sure to not waste your genetics by breeding them.

You can get around that if she has tall family members, or just go the designer baby route.

6'4 manlet here. I trained with two 6'8 and one 6'5 dude some years back, people usually looked our way. It was pretty humbling but I still find myself wanting a few more inches, insecure af.
>tfw manlet in group photos

Tfw 6'2 but in a high level volleyball team. So pretty tall everywhere else except for team photos where i look like a child

Slavs consider themselves white, but not caucasian. Check out what kind of people live in the caucasian region and you'll see why.

if you don't train it might be too tall. If you're at your genetic limit in terms of muscle mass you'll want to be even taller
>t. 6'5"-6'6" and want to be in the 6'8" range now that I finally filled out after a decade of lifting

Get out of the spic hood dude. Florida is land of giants. Check any college football roster; like 70% come from eithet Florida or Texas high schools. Its freakish.

I am a manletty 6'-1" and when I went to my neices high school graduation in Ft Worth I felt like an oompa loompa. Dudes everywhere 6'-4". We are evolving as a species for damn sure.

The manlet pit is going to get a lot darker and crowded in the next few generations anons. I hope you are ready.

for what ? if you want to be a basktball player,it's ideal, if you into getting the most girls good range is between 5'10-6'2, 6'0 ideal.

>get out of the spic hood
>Florida
Theres only water and Georgia left, dude.

Only western slavs are white, Russia and eveything south of Croatia is not white.

Neanderthals are beyond the traditional whiteness scale

Attached: Deputat-Valuev.jpg (684x544, 42K)

Does HGH make you taller?

If you're 14.
When your growth plates are closed it can make your bones thicker. If you use it too much, you'll look like a monster.

So I can hypothetically grow my frame to be more naturally wide? And will that be permanent or will I have to keep using HGH to maintain it?