I'm about to fuck a 7/10 skinny black girl

I'm about to fuck a 7/10 skinny black girl
AMA and will report with details later
pic not directly related

Attached: 106158e9d615b9ffc9cde8ef0592f64a.jpg (632x950, 63K)

How tall is she?
Is she your first black girl?
How does white pussy compare to black?

Tallish, like 5'8". I'm still taller
I've had a lightskinned girl before, but she's the first real BLACK girl
Pussy is pussy

Pull her weave while fuck, it will be fun

I swear to God the two tightest pussies I ever fucked were black.

Like, as tight as ass, maybe tighter. Holy fuck was it good. Also, slaping and dominating a black woman while being white has an appeal to it.

Her ass is tight as a drum(based on rimming her), she's never tried anal, I'm going to try to win her over

Are you gonna be rough?

I really hope your experience is as good as mine were.

Of course. She likes spanking and choking but what girl doesn't
sadly she's pretty vanilla outside of that

Will you jizz inside her?

Not unless she tells me she's on the pill

>Also, slaping and dominating a black woman while being white has an appeal to it.
I swear you white faggots are weird but good luck man get the stuff I could never get

Attached: surfershark.jpg (450x516, 49K)

Lucky, I never had black girls interested in me, only the ugly ones.

Also, one of the two black chicks I went to bed with was one of those crazy feminists who don't shave. I said if she didn't it wasn't going to happen.

Lo and behold, the hardcore feminazi black supremacist actually shaved and came all pretty and feminine to my house for some white dick. Just that was enough for me to want to fuck the hell out of her. I still laugh to myself when I remember that.

The other one is funny too. I live in a city 21 million people in the same apartment as my brother. I started hooking up with this other black girl, skinny, tight ass, long hair. Turns out she was also an undercover agent for a chick my brother was banging who was in love with him, so she'd come for dick and would tell her if he was screwing anyone else.

Can't make that shit up. Womyn are fucking insane and unpredictable.

Black men on white women is degeneracy. White men on black women is a moral imperative, since it improves their race.

>trusting black people

I'm a brown spic and black girls are always the best lays. I'm currently dating a half black half white chick and I can nut inside her whenever I wish.

Sure thing buddy believe what you want, the last time I questioned one of you retards I got paragraphs of the most retarded shit I've read

Attached: 1491757431543.jpg (294x325, 27K)

And yet you can't get black or white women.

I haven't fucked as many people as your mom, but I'm not a virgin either.

This is honestly correct. Whites imperialised Africa and not the other way around. It's not out of hatred of blacks, it's out of respect that we breed them into our kind.

Are you going to fuck her in the ass

I think OP is doing pic related.

Attached: 1521762092956.jpg (640x640, 151K)

Not being a virgin isn't that much of a thing to be proud of.

I don't know why someone would have black children if they could have mixed race ones.

Fight racism by whitening up instead of kneeling to a flag.