Ok fit how do i fix my fucking skin

Ok fit how do i fix my fucking skin.
I shower at least 6 times a week.
Change my sheets max every 2 weeks.
Any good any acnee i can use? My skin is normally dry and oily.

Attached: IMG_20180828_150658.jpg (2448x3264, 1.99M)

*any anti acnee products
Also bump

P-please anons

Attached: 1531079757114.jpg (1272x6883, 1.28M)

New pillowcase just about every day, if you don't want that then towel on pillow every night.
u danish? because if you are then get a prescription for something called tetracyclin from your doc. I used it for years, it really works(unlike most of the OTC shit in EU) Don't believe that some fucking lotion with a bit of powdered plant or something like it will solve your problem. Bad acne is a hormonal issue, some aloe vera or the like isn't going to fix your hormonal issues. If you are outside EU you can probably get something that works without a prescription.

are you that guy who used to post nudes?

There are more pressing matters for you, soiyboy

-Get rid of the glasses
-Get rid of that "beard"
-Get rid of that faggot expression on your face
-Get a hairstyle that better suits your thin, receding hair

Thank me later

Attached: 18550F79-15BD-4413-A02D-A64DDEEF724E.jpg (683x319, 55K)

>These are the fat Incels giving advice here and insulting people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Worry about your hairline first

I thought your shirt said cope in hell and I laughed. Have nothing to say to help your acne thought.

Wash your hands after eating

get on Fin asap

Go to a dermatologist
Eat less sugar and wash your face more often
It is working for me

>6 times a week
Here is your problem you stinky bum

i have tried everything and the only thing that helped for me was intermittent fasting coupled with some other things.
-drop milk completely from your diet
-drop all vegetable oils from your diet, use grass fed butter (i prefer kerrygold)
-exfoliate 1-2 times a week
-dont eat anything thats COMPLETE garbage like ice cream, sweets, chocolate bars. you can eat pizza and things like that but not too often
-never touch your face
-drop whey from your diet if you are using it, it made me break out heavily

nigga du ligner en voldtægtsmænd med de briller, incel fuck

>I shower at least 6 times a week.
There's your problem you dumbass. That shit will destroy your skin because you keep burning away the oils your skin needs

hvor henne træner du?

I wish I had boomer friends to lift with.

ACCUTANE IS THE ONLY REAL FIX TO ACNE

Went on that shit for 6 months and now my face skin is as smooth as my dick skin. Find a dermatologist tell him you are interested in trying accutane.

ayy lmao dansker love

Stop taking hot showers, it dries out your skin. Splash cold water on your face whenever it feels oily. Wash your face every night with a gentle face cleanser and apply a face moisturiser before you go to sleep. That should fix most of it if you're consistent.

What is going on here why did I leave this tab open?

Maybe try going outside once in a while. Ive heard that sunlight works wonders against acne.

Go to the dermatologist retard

>I shower at least 6 times a week.
sub-human tier
you must smell like a fucking dumpster
7 times a week is the minimum

I know that some people unfortunately just get acne, but in your case it really just sounds like you're dirty, especially if youre not even showering daily and changing sheets only every 2 weeks. Wash your face once or twice a day with gentle soap and use just water like once during the day, change your pillowcase very regularly, eat cleanly (no soda or other sugary shit at all), drink green tea, don't touch your face whatsoever and drink way more water than you think you need. If you try all of this for a while and still no luck then just see a dermatologist and go on accutane.