Daily reminder, race mixing is the genocide of your race

daily reminder, race mixing is the genocide of your race.

youtube.com/watch?v=u02JR_uOK2g&t=189s

Attached: ali.png (550x428, 78K)

>genocide of your race
You're going to a virgin forever so this doesn't apply to you

I don't give a fuck about the race as a whole, but I do wish to continue my family's white line. Tradition is important.

>Father of three kids

Ok mate

Same here, good lad.

Attached: zim.jpg (206x254, 17K)

>>Father of three kids
>Ok mate
Your lying or your an even bigger loser

Attached: 1531621315436.png (600x536, 253K)

I'm married with three kids not show how to convince you otherwise, but then I don't really care about some spastic's opinion.

Attached: bb.jpg (474x673, 23K)

What has le white rice ever done for me besides sell me out to Jews over and over again? Fuck you people.

I'm half white half spic, am I allowed to marry a white woman

Based
Cringe

t. nigga

Fuck off jew.

No, stick to a mixed race woman, and slap your parents for race mixing.

Fuck You, I'll give your little sister five black babies

What a great and witty post.

Attached: retard.jpg (600x600, 182K)

I don't have a sister, but I'd chop your bollocks off and make you my sister.

Attached: doit.jpg (367x406, 39K)

eh seeing how the enviornment is eventually going to be fucked and resources may become scarce in a little over 100 years, it's pretty appropiate that the best race dies off this planet. leaving east asians as the key players in the new globalised world, they'll treat everyone who isnt them like shit, it's going to be a very cold world. it'd be universal karma, those people who wish whites would die off will hate themselves because thered be no gibs, no innovations or comfy living.

>I'm married with three kids
>On Jow Forums
Sure thing buddy, what's next your just here to laugh at us because we all sure believe you. Your the only spastic here faggot now suck a cock.

Attached: proxy.jpg (600x400, 44K)

>getting so mad at me because you can't get a girlfriend

lol at your life

Attached: bbb.jpg (200x238, 11K)

You got it right, literally biting the hand that feeds

>Whites were the best they were savages I swear bro those shitskins don't know what's coming hitting their provider we'll see what the Asians do that'll teach them
So how many of you faggots actually believe this crap seriously

Attached: confuseskull.jpg (300x449, 108K)

Daily reminder, it's not the 50's anymore, most people don't care, and there's nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Nothing a good race war can't fix.

What do you believe?

tell me another race of people/country that is non-white that has let their borders open, given houses (an african family that recieved a 5 bedroom house), money, healthcare, etc. its only white people that are doing this. this will be all gone if they're gone.

the people who are running the economy and enabling this are all white, and those who are doing this purposefully is all for economic reasons: they want a larger consumer state, however at the gamble of putting them on a welfare state, they're deducting one thing: race.

they think they'll somehow matchup to the same intelligence and workflow as whites, but this isnt true, look at what's happening in sweden, they're going bankrupt because none of the immigrants want to work, some areas are becoming secluded and desolate for any civilised person to enter, and worst of all, the same cunts are spitting out more babies. also germany is literally shouldering other countries, look at the actual german people, they're hardworkers and very intelligent, you think the next few generations will be able to keep up? it's all going to fall apart. in fact now the next biggest contributor to the EU(as in who gave its ass to it) the UK will leave - they're up their with the hardwork flow as the germans - why is that? because they're very racially close related because they're anglo.

now look at the buglike mentality and workflow of the japanese and chinese - even whites cannot compete with this, however they're not as innovative, they'll be the ones to continue the legacy of what the whites established in this world, the last of whites will sell themselves out completely to them - they've already sold their labour, now next is their infrastructure.

race matters in the end, i know this place is swarmed with liberals, but it's a fact. the reason why you can enjoy your comforts now is because of your racist white ancestors had the world under their feet, but now that's all being slowly pissed away.

*i know of an african family that recieved a 5 bedroom house

But what does it matter that a race ends, wouldn't it make the world better to be just one single race? It would eliminate the excuses some people come up for their shortcomings, such as being discriminated against for solely their race.

You can open the borders for 300 more years and it's still not enough to make up for your past atrocities.

30,000,000 dead white men

>says the jew
Oh the hypocrisy lol

Not a nice way to talk about Israel my goy.

>wouldn't it make the world better to be just one single race
Missing the point of the whole thread

>the people who are running the economy and enabling this are all white

Good post, except the people who run things only look white.

Attached: Roth.png (855x615, 271K)

>YOU FILTHY GOYIM MUST LEARN TO APPRECIATE DIVERSITY
>BY LETTING US DESTROY ALL DIVERSITY

tell me another race that has given? arabs treated blacks like shit and even had white people slaved, do you see me crying? also indians had it bad now look at them, they have their heads down and now india is doing great. whilst whites are donating and are part of the increasing population in africa through foreign aids, which if the africans didnt have, they'd die out quicker. also arabs/mussies still have an african slave trade route at.

youre lucky that whites now are compassionate fairies, with the power they had they couldve done a lot worse. it is inevitable china/japan will take the lead, or even india will be up there too. they dont bitch as much, ive never seen a chinese man come to my face and cry, or indian, they're down to earth and keep moving because they know thats the only way, well maybe its just their IQ telling them so, yet the uni near me has an AFRICAN STUDIES COURSE and its all about WHITE POEEOPL DID DIS 2 US. grow the fuck up and move on and enjoy the crumbs on your plate because life is spiraling downhill all for us in the west.

All of their billions of dollars of blood money won't save them when judgment comes calling.

Attached: DaNDdiDUwAAqp-M.jpg (1000x581, 60K)

yeah we all know who it is, however its the whites under them that arent fighting it, and how they can reach to these suicidal liberal states of mind is what im really angry about us. but seeing the reality, im sure the chinese elite are very aware and will circumvent any of that shit and they'll fall out of power when means of currency is completely manipulated in the near future.

Based Muhammed Ali

what a holy fucking OG he was