There has to be more to life than masturbation, drugs and video games, right?

There has to be more to life than masturbation, drugs and video games, right?

Attached: asqaai.png (500x562, 257K)

Certainly.
Creating something.
Whether it's art, music, entertainment, a family. That's what it is.

life is what you make it
but yeah it's pretty SHIT

Attached: 155.png (1229x1318, 341K)

yup but that requires the normie worm inside of you and money. so basically just kill yourself opee.

Yes, there's anime too.

Attached: 927482558201.jpg (600x435, 44K)

Yes, there is anime

Attached: 1530229016764.jpg (850x902, 130K)

Read the Bible
Duudidodorgo

>Know that the present life is but a sport and a diversion, an adornment and a cause for boasting among you, and a rivalry in wealth and children. It is as a rain whose vegetation pleases the unbelievers; then it withers, and thou seest it turning yellow, then it becomes broken orts. And in the world to come there is a terrible chastisement, and forgiveness from God and good pleasure; and the present life is but the joy of delusion.

What sort of stuff do you like OP?

basically what I posted in the OP, used to be into anime as well but nowadays I don't find much pleasure in watching it. I just feel like I'm stuck in this loop, life is always the same, going through the motions, drinking on the weekend, it's tiresome

This and also philosophy and exploring abandoned areas.

Well what sort of stuff do you like jerking off too? That counts

No.

Orgone

Attached: 47427404.jpg (241x209, 12K)

There is, but none of it is good.

It sucks for me to have autism. Always afraid of babies and small children, goddamn sensory issues. unable to socialize, need to kill myself. How long does it take to die from stranglation. How can i die from alcohol, ritalin, clonidine and sliting wrists. Normie sister tells me i should be happy becaus i was born, BULLFUCKINGSHIT, i was born to suffer.

Have you tried masturbating on drugs to video games?

Or masturbating to chris chan

yeah, love and friends, but how??

You sound like the most insufferable cunt imaginable, please stop posting about it online for attention and just actually do kill yourself.

Attached: 1531906470349.jpg (1920x1741, 280K)

Everyone reading my post has the mind of a child, they wont learn anything ever because the thought of doing something makes them uncomfortable and tired.
Literally just stop staying inside all day long, turn off the computer and go do something. You will be happier.

Or don't, and just make up excuses like you always do.

Fuck you, too, retard user

Its not for attention fuckface. I bet you dont truly know what my life is like. Fucking neurocunt

Or don't, and just make up excuses like you always do.

i want to masturbate with another robot

There is more in life than that, yeah. But you have to want it.