Skull gains

SKULL MOGGED: how to prevent this?

Attached: skulls.jpg (600x369, 41K)

Be a secret mountain-dwelling community of Neanderthals and never EVER go near a farm, farms are the ultimate genetic gains goblins

SS (Starting Skull)

Or go back in time 50k years and fuck a qp Neanderthal girl so that your progeny has a bigger skull.

Be black

Actually, whites and asians have bigger heads in general

lolno, blacks often have weird-shaped peanut heads.

Blacks have long shrew/monkey skulls.

Whites and Asians have rounder skulls. As one moves toward the K side of the r/K spectrum, the skull gets wider. K-strategists also have shorter jaws and, on average, fewer teeth. Plenty of blacks have the usual 32 but they are much more likely to have another set of molars (for 36) or even two more (for 40).

Total brain volume is much higher for Whites and Asians, with Asians slightly ahead of Whites. The most volume you can get relative to surface area is in a sphere.

Attached: 1534465450003.gif (900x840, 534K)

That white skull is simply caucasoid, not what you would think of as white (native nords and slavs).
An adult white skull has a much more pronounced brow ridge and is far less neotenous than that example

The chad hunter gatherer, the virgin farmcuck

Attached: 8CB101BF-FA08-4DE8-9201-806A19C402E3.jpg (360x480, 38K)

>have a mongolian xenomorph skull
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that skull on the top left is metal as fuck

I've always wondered why the typical demonstration skulls we see on figures and in pics has that neotenous look. They always have foreheads with almost no brow ridge and an almost vertical forehead. I'm 100% northern european and I have a very strong brow

Somebody should Photoshop aviators on it

left is god tier skull, mirin hard.

Pic related is what top left's face would look like. They probably had twice the bone density of modern faggots so I guess these two would look similar

Attached: cd8c1b6db00b1bd8c67479fee32d7831.jpg (249x454, 23K)

Its hard to believe there isn't a conspiracy when they select these types of skulls to represent whites when we can feel our skull under our skin being shaped differently

>already like that

You think darkie skulls are bad? Check out abo skulls.

Attached: 4934762be89367066f114e37c7b837eb.jpg (980x1154, 188K)

second to the bottom is why the civilized world has so many problems

this, i think asians have the biggest skulls relative to their size. So if there's the rare 6'2"+ asian he's gonna have a big skull, like in that pic where david gandy gets skullmogged

We need to give them some white genes.

Attached: 170427-frederick-douglass-ac-355p_9357d774361d79bb5ce493350c64eff0.jpg (2713x3628, 596K)

we need to send them straight to the depths of hell

>turns out the abbos are the most healthy out of all of these

kek

Why are you so sore little fella? Nigga steal your bike?

It's terry crews with hair.

and my Ipod

>changing the shape of the White skull with a fucking yarmulke
>okay maybe it's one of those weird things (((Christian))) priests wear
Still, let me see the fucking skull if we're gonna talk about skulls

Also aborigines are wild, their skulls are TWICE AS FUCKING THICK as Whites' and they never developed farming. Total blast from the past.

Oh and there's no such thing as race and everyone is equally good at everything and race realists make up everything because they're bigots and haters and have tiny peepees

In what way does a small cloth cap change the shape of someone's skull?

uh, by putting a bulge on the back of it, u blind m8?

I'm not blind, but you might be retarded.

why arent modern hunter gatherers chad as fuck but ugly lanky cardio niggers? they never farmed shit

Attached: Khoisin2_1170.jpg (770x851, 349K)

Skull fractures x F

Impossible to prevent. Kys asap

Attached: 4DB0351E-FC0A-4747-837E-E96704D7D00C.jpg (480x360, 53K)

Because the environmental pressures in the Kalahari are different from that of Northern Europe
Whites can have long, dolciocephalic heads too

Based Kahn