How to get a roman sized neck?

How to get a roman sized neck?

Attached: romans.png (602x339, 112K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x495, 16K)

Shrugs and farmer's walk

neck curls 3x20-25(find a weight you can do for 3 sets between those rep ranges and progress from there)

to progress either a) add weight or b) work up to 100 reps

Does the farmers walk actually work you neck?

they work you traps, for neck development you need to work your neck

I added 2 inches of muscle on my neck in 2 months doing this. I don't have any harness for weighted exercise, so I just do higher volume and more reps. I imagine if I bought a harness and pl8 to do this at home (this is extremely autistic to do at the gym) I could add another 2 inches, maybe a bit more

Attached: 1535001420479.jpg (551x2713, 553K)

Be the average roman height of 5'5, and work out for a few weeks.

I tried neck curls, but they made me dizzy and nauseous for a couple of hours afterwards. Any tips to avoid this? I currently do isometric neck stuff, but it just doesn't have the same effect

sound like you were banging your head, when lying down try to hold your head in the same position as you would standing up, this alone i going to givwe an isometric contraction, then nod with your head, that is the proper form for neck curls, just move your head not the neck, this is because the spine in the neck has literally all of the nerves in your body, so you really have to protect that shit.

Olive oil, wine, and fish. A true Roman diet for a true Roman body.

Conquer the world.

Found western civilization.

Bros I really want to train my neck too but I have to wear a suit to work every day and increasing my neck by 1-2 inches would make me have to get all new dress shirts. Wat do

Do it.

Think of the people who decide to get new clothes cause they're getting fatter instead of losing weight.

Attached: stop.png (1097x773, 474K)

don't botton up on your neck, loosen up your tie if you use one.

>Roman neck
Jow Forums is pathetic

Do weighted roman salutes.

shrugs deadlift and farmer walks work the back of your neck. you need neck curls to work the mass of your neck.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Take test and run. As you’re running, use your neck muscles to keep your head centered as your body bobs around. My neck exploded in size after I started running 8-10 miles per week.

Become an idol

Attached: 1453667856153.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

God I wish that were me

Can you sing?

Attached: 1455395229504.gif (256x262, 1.32M)

How do you even use that?

reroll genetics

get a chisel and some marble

Get into headbanging its the boomer way to train the neck.

scream he was a consul of rome x f

You sit on the chair and tilt your head. You can face any direction so you can work your neck in any direction, forward (cocksuckers), back (light bridges--basically the lat pulldown of neck work), left, right.

When I was a high school wrestler I could do all those movements from a hands-free tripod, just feet and head on the mat, couldn't even imagine not being able to. I don't have a strong neck anymore...some never had it at all...

dont listen to this, always button up with tie, and always tie the tie tight!
get new shirts