Okay, here is the thing...

Okay, here is the thing. I'm hitting 30 in a year and if I don't lose my virginity to any girl who isn't a hooker I'm going to neck myself.

What are the chances to live past my 30th birthday if I start using dating apps like OK-Cupid and Tinder, provided I'm an ugly NEET without friends, job and hobbies?

I would love to give it a try but I'm paranoid that someone I know might find my profile and laugh at my pathetic attempts to find a cute gf which somehow seems even worse than death to me

And I know that 99% of females on there are dumb superficial roasties, but even if 1% are cute autistic fembots wouldn't it make sense to at least give it a try?
Please share your experience. Also, I really want to fugg a girl like pic related.

Attached: 1532348405219.jpg (533x1000, 101K)

Do a barrel roll on the way out.

Why are you so mean, user? I was just asking for some real advice.

how tf do you hit 30 and not have sex once

Sex isn't that great but you probably won't listen, you might have a shot if you post on Doublelist and explain your situation and someone takes pity. Otherwise you'll have to find a mentally ill girl, the first and only time I got laid I met the girl in an MMO and she was very thiccy like pic related. If you're looking for sexual pleasure then an onahole is better and is only like $50, if you're looking for intimacy then you won't get it with a 3D whore. This is unfortunately reality lad.

Attached: 1533201471017.png (481x463, 145K)

i fucking hate zoomers and neo/r9k/

out. now.
orrororo

Honestly, if you've made it to 29 without ever having a meaningful relationship it's highly unlikely that something will magically change within 12 months.

can I get a sauce on this pic?

craving for it rn

If you don't live a normal life don't expect to have normal things, sex isn't amazing either you shouldn't kill yourself over it

It's not really about pleasure desu. It's just that I don't want to be the male equivalent of a crazy cat lady and live 60+ years miserable and alone. And I believe that 30 is the ultimate point of no return - if I don't make it until then I might just as well off my self.

Eh, go for it. Just swipe right a bunch on tinder

Holy fuck robots are picky as fuck. No wonder you're a virgin at 30. Why would a 5/10 or higher want anything to do with an ugly, immature loser with nothing to offer. Pro tip:being nice is worthless to women.

Just find someone below your level.

I haven't really been trying, though. If I really went out there and tried to pick up roasties then I might have fugged some, I don't know. I just chose to spend all my life inside playing vidya and now I have realized that I made some wrong choices.

>I'm an ugly NEET without friends, job and hobbies
I think you've overestimated your attractiveness to women. You're going to need to fix literally all of that.

Have you done anything in your 30 years to make you a desirable person aside from... nothing? You're literally setting yourself up for failure. How could you even possibly accomplish something like getting laid within under one year (without a whore) if you couldn't do it in the 29 some odd years? I strongly consider that you take a step back and assess the reality of what you're trying to accomplish here. is spot on. Unless you drastically turn around who you are as a person, the chances that you'll accidentally into some pussy are incredibly slim to none. So, again, I think your timeline is an incredibly unhealthy goal and one that will literally ooze off of you whenever you're around women (and they'll know).

Attached: 1444774486249.jpg (719x719, 62K)

>Have you done anything in your 30 years to make you a desirable person aside from... nothing?

Neither have most of the roasties I see on tinder and yet they have no problem getting laid. Life is so unfair, now I see why so many betas become trannies.

But you are right, I guess. Going to uninstall these apps since it's probably pointless anyway.

>ugly NEET without friends, job and hobbies?

I was exactly this and still managed to lose my virginity at age 30+. You'll be fine, but you have to try harder than you've ever tried before and ask out dozens and dozens of girls. Tinder is mainly shit but there are many other online methods (hell I've even fucked girls I met in Jow Forums threads) so just try everything.

What do you offer women?

Are you looking for love or casual sex?

For love and casual sex, you have to offer different things.

Love: you have to offer a compatible personality, cross a minimum looks threshold, be financially independent, and be willing to stick around a long time.

Casual sex: just be sexy and charming

>realizes that the only solution is to finally capitalize on his best investment: himself
>further realizes this requires too much effort
>throws in the towel
So, instead of improving yourself and not wanting to kill yourself down the road, you just decide to throw it all away because you can't get pussy? Pussy means nothing, but people like you can't be assed to truly listen to what that means.

Attached: 1533413302234.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

How did you do it? Share some stories desu

Say that to Elliot Rodgers lmao

Women literally get dozens or hundreds of messages a day. There are entire forums dedicated to making a good Tinder profile. Like that shit could be an 8/10 man's 40 hour a week job, just making his profile better and better and he might get a few responses.

Women have it very easy in the world of dating. Most just use Tinder as a sort of social media. A way to upload their pictures and get ego boosts from all the men who want to fuck them. As an even below average man you will get nothing except MAYBE landwhales and women with 5 kids. Maybe. You won't find any "qts" who would even give you the time of day. They have 3 dozen messages from Chad and his entire college football team, why would they want you?

This isn't some "oh women are just sluts" sort of thing, it's just reality. That is just how this works.

with your attitude I think it's going to work out well

I wish I could still imagine you're just 20 yo and not completely mature yet but fucking 29. What's your job by the way

I am a grill and an objective 5/6. Whenever I made an OkCupid or Tinder profile with my pics I would get flooded with messages from all types. It was so overwhelming that I made new accounts with literally nothing in the pictures except for my dog and a hand. I still got slammed with messages. Internet dating simply does not favor men.

There isn't anything to it:

>talk on Jow Forums and discord a lot
>notice that some girls live near me
>talk to them and ask them to hang out or blatantly ask to fuck if they're being sexual
>get rejected a lot
>get ghosted a lot
>eventually run into a cool girl or two who doesn't reject you or ghost you

That's all. Also, younger girls aged 18-24 are your friend. Please be kind to them.

I don't see how people ask this question. We either don't ask girls out or in my case I get turned down.

Even Chads get turned down so keep asking girls out

Everyone knows that Sherlock. But the cycle of asking girls out and being turned down can repeat until you approach 30 and OP wants some way to avoid that cycle to repeat past 30.

Try doublelist and cpromarket (two of the craigslist casual encounters replacements). Dating apps are hit or miss. Ultimately the more baits you set up the higher your odds of catching something.
Just be persistent. I was posting multiple ads weekly for almost a year before some 19yo girl next door responded to my casual encounters ad. After that I met 3 more girls very soon after.
I read on a /b/ craigslist thread one time from a male whore he had lots of luck posting " i don't care what you look like" in the ad body. They will send you a pic anyway so you can discern then whether you want to meet or not. Post lots of ads is the most important part. More fishing lines in the water.
Casual sex is not that great. It's very meaningless. But in scenarios like this you take what you can get. Don't expect to find someone like your op pic. Without the 'love' aspect you might as well get a sex toy desu. I like the tenga fliphole. It's like a fleshlight but better.
My first time would have been more special if it was meaningful, but whatever. Lots of other things going on in the world to care about. I was 22yo khv so not like I had a shot anyway. And I am glad I did it because I had pussy on such a high pedestal. Sex leveled it.

I stopped online dating for the past four years to lose weight and now I started profiles on tinder, bumble, pof, and okcupid now that I'm 30.

It's shit mate. I look way better than I used to but I swore I got more attention when I was over 300lb and 25. I wish you luck but I would just keep saving for a hooker and start looking up asian massage parlors in your area.

who is this semen demon? pls let me know
tried searching and nothing came up

>issss took hard gimme gimme I'm white I deseeeerve it
>no gimmies!? I QUIT THEN!!

The absolute fucking state of whitebois