Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: e4b1b09e72d75b062574075b019607ac.png (520x963, 497K)

Damn, I should stop working out.

Natural selection

Exercise good
Whoa
h
o
a

Thats not what they were saying last week?

If women worked out, then they would live so much longer. Their grip strength is already naturally abysmal and they live much longer than men

Lol, literally a month ago they were saying lifting = shorter life

Its almost as if most "scientific" studies these days are horribly done or intentionally skewed to meet an agenda.

"The bigger you are, the harder you are to kill"

>strength not mass is important

Fuck that shit when I'm old I want to be gigachad of my nursing home and fuck all the ladies there

>posting a bait thread to play up people's confirmation biases and out them as retards when the majority of posts in the thread winds full of people blindly accepting this clickbait article from this shit tier website
>will likely try to turn around and parade other bullshit they spout as truth because 'remember that one time they agreed with us and actually told the truth, boys?'
Its a bold strategy, Cotton.

I hate journalists so fucking much.

What exactly is the common method scientific studies use to test grip strength? Grippers?

Thank God I train grip with an autistic fervor

manbaby trumpkin detected

Not really, science """jornalism"""" is the real problem

You think the article in the OP means "just get up and pick up a 15lb dumbbell and don't rot on your ass in your senior years"?

fpbp

Its just as much the fault of the scientific community for allowing obvious bullshit to pass as scholarly.

I would unironically fuck a granny wheyfu.

Greyfu

Attached: 1491366256253.jpg (619x349, 25K)

50% more likely to die early, and 50% more likely to die late. Isn't this completely normal? Either you die earlier or later it's always 50% wether you lift or not

fpbp

based and bluepilled