Do any of you guys ever thought about having kids?

Do any of you guys ever thought about having kids?

Attached: 1515618638215.jpg (680x1024, 195K)

I think about how fucking awful it would be. Babies are parasites.

every day since I was 19, and before that I never thought about not having kids. I'm going to have 3-4 kids.

I used to, but I'll never be able to get a wife so I've given up having such delusions.

I would be terrible at it and I also I dont think I could ever provide for a family

i think the only reason i would intentionally have a kid is if i was with someone who really REALLY wanted kids.
i'd (maybe) do it for them, but i sure as shit don't want kids.
kinda been a fuck up my whole life and just going through life on my own is difficult enough, i don't think i would be any happier trying to support a family

I made to kids but they aren't "mine", I'd love to have some of my own to raise.

can you please tell us how that worked out?

i hope its not the usual "wife divorced me, took kids" story

Nah I'm friends with a lesbian couple who asked me to help them have kids. Originally it was just supposed to be one but the other changed her mind and ended up wanting one too.

I was around for the first couple years to help out, and it's not like I don't get to see or visit the kids but I'm not their dad really, don't get to live with and raise them. I do feel I would want to actually be a proper dad and have my own kid(s).

Always wanted a big family. Like 8+ kids.
No chance of that happening now. Getting too old and too weird. Going to die alone....

Not sure how I feel about it, kids are cunts but It must be lonely to die alone

I had a month of that, but then the realisation hit and I returned to job searching in my mum's house with my meme degree.

Yes. I'll try and have one or two in my late 30s or 40s.

No... because I have a 3 inch needle dong.
Poor little son I might have.

>I was around for the first couple years to help out, and it's not like I don't get to see or visit the kids but I'm not their dad really, don't get to live with and raise them. I do feel I would want to actually be a proper dad and have my own kid(s).
>i am not their dad
>is biological dad
>wants to be a proper dad
>lets his children be with people who could possibly damage them
i know, r9k is not supposed to judge you... but still, thats some next level reddit faggotry. you didnt get cucked on a bull-fucks-my-wife-level. you did get cucked on a two-dykes-steel-my-children-while-i-wish-i-could-their-dad level
am i getting it right?

Attached: 1475273689740.jpg (960x905, 116K)

Something like that. At the time I went for it stupidly just for the chance to get some action but with the kids being born and getting responsibility and dad feels, I kind of regret it now and feel bad about the situation.

You're right on that though, really wish I could be there for them. I didn't realize before but now seeing your kids grow up and be raised and you can't really be a part of that, watching them become people, it hurts.

>Something like that. At the time I went for it stupidly just for the chance to get some action but with the kids being born and getting responsibility and dad feels, I kind of regret it now and feel bad about the situation.
>You're right on that though, really wish I could be there for them. I didn't realize before but now seeing your kids grow up and be raised and you can't really be a part of that, watching them become people, it hurts.
well, sometimes, you do stupid shit, when you are young. you may still have chance to care for your children in one way or the other. good luck... and make sure that these dykes dont hurt them eomtionally

I mean I know them personally, we're friends still and on good terms so I know they aren't abusers and have turned out to be good moms so far. I would just love to be around full time (like I used to be) but it's their family and their kids, that was the agreement. The best I can hope for is maybe if they want another kid, I could try and offer to stick around fully. But I recognize now that I'd be repeating the same stupid mistake for something which may not work so it's not really a plan I would go through with.

Probably never, even in early childhood due to fucked up family. This world is a nightmare and I don't want anyone else to suffer here.

if you are not to old, you may find another woman to start your own family

>thats the agreement
you totally submit to them

>totally submit

I figure at any point they can smack me with child support or worse so I go along with what they want. Finding another woman though, I'm not hopeful. Never had luck in that department.

I want to breed every attractive woman I see

I want to be a dad so much and give my kids the nice childhood I missed out on. I got my life together pretty well right now (house, career, etc.) so all I'd need is a woman that can stand to be with me.

So, I guess I'm never going to be a dad.

I almost impregnated my ex. Then I realized she cant even take care of herself so I fucked off.

White kids some day.

To robots, what are the qualities you seek in a woman that make you say, well I want to have kids with her?

is alive, doesn't look like Shrek and is white

Yes. My girlfriend and I plan on having one or two when we have a reliable means of living for a family in the future, but right now we're enjoying our youth with sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.

Having a kid is an incredibly fruitful responsibility. There's no other thing that makes you more of an ideal man than being a good father. A baby is hard initially, but raising a child sounds like an incredible thing. It's my biological imperative after all. You're not surviving otherwise, and what's the point of life other than survival?

t. cyborg

Attached: 1524652044698.jpg (644x850, 202K)

Nope, I'm a high functioning autist and don't want to pass down this horrible affliction to anyone else. I can't even tolerate a child crying, there's no way I could even care for an infant.

Plus there's the chance you can produce a low functioning child, and that would be hell for everyone

>Never had luck in that department.
you smashed some lesbians though

Only because we were friends so I was just the first guy they asked. If I said no they'd just find a next guy.

Yea. If I do end up deciding id like the mother to be Latina or white. Preferably with a catholic background. If I had to choose I mean. Lord knows I have no choice in the matter

I would love to have kids of my own some day

but have yet to meet the right woman to stick my dick in

Attached: 1405109594835.gif (245x240, 300K)

Yup,I even make sure to cut out bad habits in preparation for my baby, both interpersonal and things related to health, like my habit of drinking wine.
I wonder who the parent will be though, I'm hoping I have a trans partner.
I had a ex girlfriend say I was abusive though, but I was seventeen if I recall, so I may have to be careful.

>lets his children be with people who could possibly damage them

Statistically yeah,but anyone can damage children. This situation came about because they literally had sex for the purpose of procreation - it's not like he was expecting to live a happy family life with them at the time. Its not like he was attached to her as a partner either. this is different from a girl you were meant to be with doing this

1) I have money
2) I own a house
3) I'm responsible
4) I'm not a douchebag

Sterilize yourself.

>those meaty nipples in the op
>sweating_man.jpg

Can you please stop. This and the huge tits thread. I need to stroke it and the 50 year old boomer parents are up.

yes actually but that will probably never happen.
guess that the first few years will be a bit of trouble judging from my responses to other couples kids.
dont find toddlers cute and talk to the youth here and there, answer questions if they need to know something, even teached 2-3 of them in certain things

barely enough money at 60K a year to live comfortably by myself
no desire to contribute to overpopulation / global warming etc
hated being a kid and don't want to deal with watching another one go through all that bullshit
fucking love my alone time
women are filth

yeah i dont think it's happening. 31 y.o. btw

My girl is about to plop out our 3rd child, I can't stop knocking that thicc bitch up

pic related is Mal Malloy who looks a lot like my girl

Attached: 2 babies.gif (1002x419, 212K)

Yes. I think about it all the time. I want to have a nice family with 2 children and a qt husband. I fantasize about a happy married life, traveling with the family and spending wholesome time together.

My life's dream is to marry a rich guy and be a stay-at-home mom in a McMansion raising 4 kids, shuttling them to soccer practice and making bomb-ass lunches for them to take to school
When they're teenagers I send them to boarding school and pick up gardening or antiquing or some shit

Yes, I'm back in school now trying to come out with enough money to take care of a stay-at-home wife and 4 kids. I'm too shy and boring to meet anyone though, so whether or not it'll happen I don't know.

I impregnated a black woman in college 4 years ago but I don't see my daughter except on Facebook and never told my family. I have a white fiance now. Don't intend on telling her.

No, I'm afraid of it. I feel like I already have more than enough responsibility and sometimes that eats me up inside. My only saving grace is that I'm pretty frugal and good financially and may be able to finally become free.

But children would undoubtedly destroy that last shred of hope, leaving me nothing to live for. I'd be afraid of what I'd do if the one thing that I most wanted in life was to be ripped away from me forever.