What compels modern western women to think that it is ok to show their lewd holes in public...

What compels modern western women to think that it is ok to show their lewd holes in public, just in the name of "freedom"?

Attached: 676_1000.jpg (1000x694, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=tdwWQ-EWlHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A certain ethno-religious group of Semitic origin

you talking about the singaporean?

holes arent lewd, youre just making them be

White women are simply the lowest you can go. Most privileged group in human history, zero responsibility and accountability but all the freedoms and support. And this is how they turn out. Worse than black women who started in the hood and simply stayed there.

How does it hurt you if a woman decides to wear or not wear something

Redpilled and based

>What compels modern western women to think that it is ok to show their lewd holes in public, just in the name of "freedom"?
Atheism.

Calm down bro

It's probably hot and swimsuits aren't comfy. Stop reading too much into things

what's wrong with that though if they want to get naked

Dumbass and Jow Forumspilled

What about eastern european women?
Sure, slav girls are literally like russian roulette when it comes to personality and all that shit but women from the balkans are (mostly) quiet

>you will never live in a free society where women ride dildos in public and let you watch

Bad troll is bad.
Slavs are mostly white too and just as trashy if not more so. Whether women from the balkans are white depends on the country, some such as Albanians are Turkish rape babies. Once they get into the West they immediatly turn out this way. It's amazing not just because they will act in ways not even black hood rats will but because of the sheer numbers of them which will do so. If you see some crazy degenerate women somewhere, chances are it's mostly/entirely white women. Rarely with an east asian one mixed in.

>show their lewd holes in public
If you find a (healthy and hygienic) woman's pussy and asshole offensive, you're a flaming faggot. They aren't lewd.
>just in the name of "freedom"?
They have the freedom to do it, but it's not in the "name of freedom". It's far simpler - they like the thought that every heterosexual man around (not faggots like you) will find some or more degree of sexual gratification from her.

If you don't want to enjoy it, go be a faggot somewhere else.

But if you enjoy it you go to jail for rape.

>Slavs are mostly white too and just as trashy if not more so
I've been to poland and russia and I can confirm that

I'm reffering to the white balkan women not the nigs. I've been to romania with my family (they wanted to see some random festival or whatever in one of the villages) and most of the women I've met don't even make eye contact with you. They just keep their head down and listen to what you say to them.
No idea how trashy balkan women become once they move to the west but eh. Just pick one up from whichever country she lives in and marry her for a higher chance of a proper wife.

I think it hot you can suck my dick op

Last I checked, there's no criminal offense if you look at a nude woman who is purposely exhibiting herself in the public.

If you need to rape her to enjoy it, that doesn't change that it isn't lewd unless you're some faggot who hates nude women.

You're an idiot if you think I should be grateful that I get to look at some dumb roastie.

user you are complaing about peps not making eye contact on the most artistic website

>You're an idiot if you think I should be grateful
You're an idiot if you think I said you ought to be grateful. My firm stance is you're a faggot if you are repelled by the sight of a healthy and hygienic woman's holes/if you consider them lewd.

western women are legendary whores. That's it.

user you have anymore pics

where can I go to see femle publicly naked anons

>h-haha vaginas are sooo hot am I rite haha I looooove looking at naked women I'm so straight and totally not gay hehe

the absolute STATE of brown men
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=tdwWQ-EWlHY

A nude beach you fucking dimwit
Or a strip club. That works too if you're willing to spend money on some roastie with 15 STDs